2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
no nothing like that i might be using a older save i got 18 so :p
Nothing should have changed with dungeon access recently which dungeon area is blocked off, the main tower? Did the door dissapear like before the event or something? I'll look into it.

fakyfaky

Jun 25, 2017
I really like this game for some reason. Something about it just speaks to me. :unsure:

I've always enjoyed random groping events, so the kitchen imps playing with her tits is perfect. More of those kind of events must be planned, right? Maybe students passing by in the hall cop a quick feel, or a teacher helping you in class rests there bulge on her shoulder or something.

It would be cool if as you progress through the kitchen mini-game they get more brave with there gropes. Maybe they start fingering her, or pull up her shirt and bra and suck her tits. Just a suggestion.

In any case I really enjoy this, and I can see the bones of a really fun and sexy game here.

Good job! (y)

Reactions: hgameartman

luigimario

Dec 28, 2016
I tried both it make a buzzer sound and won't save
I'll try my best to fix it, but I'm not really sure what I can do it considering I don't own a Mac PC at all. If anyone else is having a similar problem on mac (or if anyone else is using mac and saves are working) please help me out with this, tell us what's happening, any errors the game are giving out, or how you got things working!

The only other thing I can see (from a few searches) is that you might need to make sure that you have enabled unauthorized apps to overwrite files, and make sure you're running the game as an administrator. Check to see if you have read-write permissions as well (the easiest way to do this is to navigate to the game's save folder and create and save a plaintext file in it.)
I recently got a Mac computer, and just downloaded the game to try it out, and saving did not work while the game was in the download folder. I found online that if you move it to the applications folder on your Mac, it does not make the buzzer noise and actually saves. Open a finder window and move the package to applications. I was able to save there.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
can anyone share their save? idk what to do, im lost in the castle
A save might not really help with that... The game is fairly open-ended, and lots of events and situations are repeatable(but unlock new things as you go through them)

And my test save is bugged to hell (and the only one I have...). It gained 3-4 copies of several classes before I realized that using a push() method without testing for duplicates to manipulate the classes array was a bad idea. It would have been fine... if I wasn't running the updater multiple times when things change while working on development.

Here's a step-by-step guide to the first semester(one of many ways you can get through it), and the wiki has information on some of the events (and most of the classes) that you can attend during the game.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
:
Mac:

Reactions: International

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
If the kinks are your kind of kink, it is worth trying it, at least. If you can look past the art, even better. Some of the art is actually ok, others are "oh god".

International

Dec 9, 2019

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
There's still some graphic errors from not clearing animations after the scene ends.
rGqaBxj[1].jpg
Blow job and doggy still on screen with mating press being animated.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Will there be a futa potion in the future for MC and other girls to use with animated scenes?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Will there be a futa potion in the future for MC and other girls to use with animated scenes?
That's a definite plan for the future! There's some legwork that needs to be done beforehand (mostly restructuring of the potionmaking system to make it more modular, as well as some basework to do with character storyline design structure) but for sure futa content in the future!

And I'm looking into the animation issues too. I think it's skipping some lines of code that are supposed to clear the animations when switching, but I'm not entirely sure. I'll try to have a patch out as soon as I can!

Reactions: International

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
That's a definite plan for the future! There's some legwork that needs to be done beforehand (mostly restructuring of the potionmaking system to make it more modular, as well as some basework to do with character storyline design structure) but for sure futa content in the future!

And I'm looking into the animation issues too. I think it's skipping some lines of code that are supposed to clear the animations when switching, but I'm not entirely sure. I'll try to have a patch out as soon as I can!
just a idea make a magic that changes/alters the body(both permanently and temporary) like bigger boobs or make a girl(mc) into a futa(etc) so you can have more then just potions to do it. Also will it be possible in the future to have sex with other unnamed student(and other people) that you meet in or around the the school and village as both a woman or futa?(and when futa content come as you going to make the one night stand include women so you or them can fuck as a futa?)

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
How do you sell the potions and artifacts you make? Please don't tell me the only way to make money is through part time jobs and prostitution

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
just a idea make a magic that changes/alters the body(both permanently and temporary) like bigger boobs or make a girl(mc) into a futa(etc) so you can have more then just potions to do it. Also will it be possible in the future to have sex with other unnamed student(and other people) that you meet in or around the the school and village as both a woman or futa?(and when futa content come as you going to make the one night stand include women so you or them can fuck as a futa?)
I would love to include modifications (though permanent would likely be end-game stuff as permanent body modification magic isn't easy to use). That will likely be a much later update though, as the required components aren't really ready at all, particularly with NPC components.

Prostitution is going to be expanded to women for sure! Just need to at least get an animation or two for something fun for it first!

Random student scenes are a possibility, but not in all situations. There's already a way to get a few scenes with them during the library club member-gathering, but it's mostly dependant on their personality and a few other factors.

Likely there will be some content for them when the prostitution systems are expanded at the very least, and probably some other situations.

How do you sell the potions and artifacts you make? Please don't tell me the only way to make money is through part time jobs and prostitution
Artifacts should be sellable (and balanced!) potions are not yet, as they need a crafting overhaul that's in the works, as well as some balancing.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
Suggestion, I feel like there should be a description of the blessing/curses you get. Outside of piety, which is shown by giving money to the church and refusing to make some money while working, there is really nothing that could really explain what these things do. What I suggest is that you place a book of said blessing near one the priests. Or perhaps add it into your inventory so you can view it anytime you get said blessing or curse. And of course a possible expansion of said church of learning some form of holy/ dark magic and transformation such as gaining wings.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Suggestion, I feel like there should be a description of the blessing/curses you get. Outside of piety, which is shown by giving money to the church and refusing to make some money while working, there is really nothing that could really explain what these things do. What I suggest is that you place a book of said blessing near one the priests. Or perhaps add it into your inventory so you can view it anytime you get said blessing or curse. And of course a possible expansion of said church of learning some form of holy/ dark magic and transformation such as gaining wings.
Planned for sure, and th encyclopedia is just the place for it! Getting blessing information might be a bit tougher than just "in a book" though. The churches aren't exactly keen on sharing all their secrets. Might have to find a priest that knows and "convince" them to tell you about it for an especially rare blessing or curse ;)

I think for now I'll add the information about them to the wiki though! Since such updates will be a little while! I'll try to get on that as soon as I can !

Light and dark magic are planned for their own sets of classes, dependent primarily on if you have the blessing of light or curse of darkness to unlock in the future.

Feb 1, 2018
Planned for sure, and th encyclopedia is just the place for it! Getting blessing information might be a bit tougher than just "in a book" though. The churches aren't exactly keen on sharing all their secrets. Might have to find a priest that knows and "convince" them to tell you about it for an especially rare blessing or curse ;)

Light and dark magic are planned for their own sets of classes, dependent primarily on if you have the blessing of light or curse of darkness to unlock in the future.
Well, I could make the suggestion of events that could lead up to it. Like for example, I notice that when you sing at the church, she keeps on saying that she off-note but if she continues to go to the church and be able to sing along better, the priestess may take interest of her and give her a gift.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes