2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
This looks interesting to follow!

Any screenshots of the current build's artwork and design?
Ummmmmm.....as far as I can tell, most of what you see on the front page is still in the game. They have some guest artwork which was used for certain scenes, but overall the art is still the semi-terrifying stuff you saw. The dev however said they're committed to improving thier artwork and will hopefully have most of the old assets replaced in about a year, so if you're here for something quick you might wanna just move on.

Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Latest artwork done is a quick bikini picture of Olivia and the banner image of Olivia. both can be seen on my twitter (which I'll be posting progress on my artwork!) I have spending the past few days doing lots of head studies to work on getting head shape better, but won't be doing a new finished piece or updates on previous artwork again until I'm confident I've made some good progress on my skills. I think that won't be too long, as I already am loving the way the head studies are going!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
:
Mac:

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Save file please, I'm not able to finish the game!!!!!
Unfortunately, there's not much in the way of the main storyline yet. The game, even when the main storyline is released, is more of an open-ended sandbox (more like... skyrim in terms of content placement, minus the main storyline or fleshed-out guild storylines) than a typical liniear rpg.

And all my saves are bugged to hell from debugging (oh, I didn't add a method to properly block multiple classes being added in a row... and didn't realize until I saved! Oops!)

There's no gallery or anything either, so a full save really doesn't do much that you can't without, say, just grabbing the debug tool from the upper-left corner of the tavern's first floor and screwing around with it (be warned, it can totally brick your save if you do so.)

look foreword to more slime stuff :3
For sure planned for the future! Still working through some character dialog redesign for Anya first before I do much more in terms of character side-stories, but after that.... woo!

Reactions: blazerip04 and KMN

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Unfortunately, there's not much in the way of the main storyline yet. The game, even when the main storyline is released, is more of an open-ended sandbox (more like... skyrim in terms of content placement, minus the main storyline or fleshed-out guild storylines) than a typical liniear rpg.

And all my saves are bugged to hell from debugging (oh, I didn't add a method to properly block multiple classes being added in a row... and didn't realize until I saved! Oops!)

There's no gallery or anything either, so a full save really doesn't do much that you can't without, say, just grabbing the debug tool from the upper-left corner of the tavern's first floor and screwing around with it (be warned, it can totally brick your save if you do so.)

For sure planned for the future! Still working through some character dialog redesign for Anya first before I do much more in terms of character side-stories, but after that.... woo!
well Anya be able to get as big as MC gets when slimed eventually over time i mean?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
well Anya be able to get as big as MC gets when slimed eventually over time i mean?
That's part of why it's taking so long! The previous dialog system was only set up for the MC to show modular effects like pregnancy.... The new variant is designed for a more modular approach, but it requires me to re-do almost every line of dialog Anya has.... And it's not working 100% yet!

Still needs testing, fixes, and some adjustments before it's ready to roll out (I'm using Eillana as a test since its the system I want to use for all characters in the future.... and it's taking a bit longer to debug than I had thought!)

Reactions: KMN

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
That's part of why it's taking so long! The previous dialog system was only set up for the MC to show modular effects like pregnancy.... The new variant is designed for a more modular approach, but it requires me to re-do almost every line of dialog Anya has.... And it's not working 100% yet!

Still needs testing, fixes, and some adjustments before it's ready to roll out (I'm using Eillana as a test since its the system I want to use for all characters in the future.... and it's taking a bit longer to debug than I had thought!)
thats totally understandable : ) hell for anya's pregnancy you can even add in stuff like omfg my tits finnally got some real ones or something XD XD XD cause she told MC how she didnt like them so small or something DX DX DX

blazerip04

Feb 26, 2019

Damn I'll give debug a try then

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As an aside, check out my art progress on my ! I think I've been making some good progress in the past few weeks, using the time to and improve myself!
V0.11.0!
Win:
Mac:

Last edited:

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
A few questions:
How do you unlock masturbation in the game?
Where/when do you encounter Andrew?
Outside of unlocking prostitution through working at the tavern, is there any form of casual sex with NPCs like in say, one of OneOne1 games?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
how doi fnd the fucking wand ?
You don't find the wand, you make it. Grab planks of wood outside the main entrance which heads towards the village, and do enough artifacting classes that they ask you to get a catlyst. Then it'll unlock the slime dungeon, go deep enough inside and you'll get a catalyst, which you bring to the next artifacting class along with the wood and you'll make the wand.

Edit: Can you meet Andrew more than once a day? I don't think you can but really should be able too. His events take FOREVER to unlock and you can only meet him in the afternoon, which is already a critical time slot considering many things are tied to it, such as elemental training. I hope his impregnating her gets added soon too.

Last edited:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
The mechanics of the game is so wonky, that I think I will pass on this game. You get sucked into rooms just by walking by, and you can get stuck in rooms.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Thanks for all the feedback everyone!
can someone provide me a PDF game guide
No pdf guide unfortunately, but I've been building a few guides on the wiki!

There's also one that lists all the available sex scenes (though it might be out of date, the one on the first post here is probably more accurate....

A few questions:
How do you unlock masturbation in the game?
Where/when do you encounter Andrew?
Outside of unlocking prostitution through working at the tavern, is there any form of casual sex with NPCs like in say, one of OneOne1 games?
The only masturbation scene right now is unlocked via reading erotica from the book club in your own room. You can unlock a sort of voyer scene if, during the same time frame(reading erotica for book club), you have Eilana's relationship up a bit and visit her room at night.

You don't find the wand, you make it. Grab planks of wood outside the main entrance which heads towards the village, and do enough artifacting classes that they ask you to get a catlyst. Then it'll unlock the slime dungeon, go deep enough inside and you'll get a catalyst, which you bring to the next artifacting class along with the wood and you'll make the wand.

Edit: Can you meet Andrew more than once a day? I don't think you can but really should be able too. His events take FOREVER to unlock and you can only meet him in the afternoon, which is already a critical time slot considering many things are tied to it, such as elemental training. I hope his impregnating her gets added soon too.
I think at some point he's available for spending time together at night in the boy's dorms, but it takes a little while.
There's a gifting and call-system in the process of being implemented which will likely help out with easing the process of relationships too!
Impregnation is in the works as well! Just need to finish up some mechanics with human babies first (it's a multi-scene process thanks to their... inherent difficulties with not being able to jump out of windows to flee after birth like imps can.....)

The mechanics of the game is so wonky, that I think I will pass on this game. You get sucked into rooms just by walking by, and you can get stuck in rooms.
Got an idea of which areas suck you in unexpectedly, and which rooms you get stuck in? The hitboxes for room entry can be kinda wonky thanks to my removal of RPGmaker's tile-based approach, combined with strange bugs appearing when game resolution changes that made making them too small not work (mainly, they outright vanished at certain resolutions when they're too small...

I'll try adjusting the hitbox for the doors again later, perhaps only in the office area, and see if I can get them lined up better without having the vanishing issues.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes