2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
You don't find the wand, you make it. Grab planks of wood outside the main entrance which heads towards the village, and do enough artifacting classes that they ask you to get a catlyst. Then it'll unlock the slime dungeon, go deep enough inside and you'll get a catalyst, which you bring to the next artifacting class along with the wood and you'll make the wand.

Edit: Can you meet Andrew more than once a day? I don't think you can but really should be able too. His events take FOREVER to unlock and you can only meet him in the afternoon, which is already a critical time slot considering many things are tied to it, such as elemental training. I hope his impregnating her gets added soon too.

where is it ? i just get raped by slimes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
where is it ? i just get raped by slimes
Killing the slimes nets you the catalyst. You can come back and repeat the dungeon anytime, even if you lose to the slimes, and after you complete that quest it changes into a full-scale dungeon with spawns in each room and some material gather points as well.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
GAME FREEZE if you work in the kitchen pantry after the first term's test.

Waterway Bug: Sometimes (second term on?) you don't enter battle mode when you go into the waterways. The slimes can still attack you, but you can't really fight back.

Dungeon annoyances: The 'stairs' (look like lever) and level teleport (crystal) do not allow you to walk past them. This can block you from reaching parts of the maze and (for instance) make it impossible to get to a higher level.

NekoMata can jump through walls to attack you. Not sure if intentional, but it sure is annoying.

NekoMata Village exit. The two guards on the north exit move away when you ask the Elder about a way further down. The first time. But if you go into the nursery and leave then they go back on guard and you can't get past them. Talking to the Elder again does nothing.

Small bug. You can use the COMM to talk to your mom and deposit money in your bank. However you can't deposit the last gold coin. (e.g. if you have 330 gp you can deposit 329 gp)

Writing papers: I get told I can write '0 pages' or '-1 pages'. It doesn't seem to make any difference, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: hgameartman

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Just started recently playing, im on day 6, I used exit menu and saved right of the study desk in the room and it teleported me into the wall just below the desk, now im stuck and have to start new. Not sure if you can replicate it or teleporting with saves is a common bug. Just thought I would let you know.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
GAME FREEZE if you work in the kitchen pantry after the first term's test.

Waterway Bug: Sometimes (second term on?) you don't enter battle mode when you go into the waterways. The slimes can still attack you, but you can't really fight back.

Dungeon annoyances: The 'stairs' (look like lever) and level teleport (crystal) do not allow you to walk past them. This can block you from reaching parts of the maze and (for instance) make it impossible to get to a higher level.

NekoMata can jump through walls to attack you. Not sure if intentional, but it sure is annoying.

NekoMata Village exit. The two guards on the north exit move away when you ask the Elder about a way further down. The first time. But if you go into the nursery and leave then they go back on guard and you can't get past them. Talking to the Elder again does nothing.

Small bug. You can use the COMM to talk to your mom and deposit money in your bank. However you can't deposit the last gold coin. (e.g. if you have 330 gp you can deposit 329 gp)

Writing papers: I get told I can write '0 pages' or '-1 pages'. It doesn't seem to make any difference, though.
Will look into them all! The pantry freeze I noticed as well, and was very confused about, as that code hasn't been changed in months, but it's probably due for a re-write anyway, if only to make gameplay smoother (and perhaps add some more interesting changes!

Just started recently playing, im on day 6, I used exit menu and saved right of the study desk in the room and it teleported me into the wall just below the desk, now im stuck and have to start new. Not sure if you can replicate it or teleporting with saves is a common bug. Just thought I would let you know.
Saving is kind of wonky because RPGmaker really, really hates how I'm using it sometimes. In particular, if you ever do a regular save on a map that has walking students, it will brick your save file and not tell you until you try to load it.

I tried to get around this by having it save your current position, transport you to another map, and then save there and put you back safety, but that's messed up by my decoupled movement scripts allowing free-range movement unconstrained to the grid. This means that, when it places you back, it thinks your in another tile if you're not centered.

There's a "de-sticker" in the inventory just for this purpose, it's cumbersome, but it can get you out of walls if you get stuck.

Reactions: jbomb

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
Art like this is always just...eeeeh. It's good to follow your dreams and all, but maybe practice more...looks like it was done by an actual child, and that's worrisome.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Will look into them all!
Found one more.

In the area immediately past the Nekomata village when you get pinned down by a female nekomata and (if you repeatedly choose 'allow') fucked to zero hit points the screen goes black but the text continues and you can keep 'allow'ing further nekomata to fuck you.

Logically either you should black out and teleport back to the nurse's room or you should keep the graphics going.

P.S. Is it possible to get past that area? Because I have wiped out a dozen or two catgirls/boys with no sign of them slowing down.
[EDIT] Finally got past them.

Research items seem to disappear between semesters. Not sure if that's intentional or not, but it definitely happens. [EDIT] OK, it was intentional. Fair enough.

Minor Bug: When you research in the library and use a boring ladder it says you have collected one book from the start, then you can collect three more. You don't actually get four books - it's just the count that's wrong.

Minor Bug: When your Nekomata babies start walking around their name changes to NONE.

When the Nekomata caretaker 'takes care of you' your arousal (Heart) stays full instead of emptying.

After getting beaten up by werewolves I was left stuck in 'slow mode' the following day.

I don't see how to use 'brighten' in the main dungeon. The 'Skill' menu item is not usable, and you can't assign 'brighten' to a hotkey.

Potion Crafting is messed up. First, there is a 'potion' recipe listed of '-1'. That doesn't do any harm that I can tell, but then after you complete the first Metal Crafting lesson the '-1' entry turns into Reed Rope.

Fire 4 quest. You are asked to case Fire Bolt 2 twelve times in combat. However they don't teach you Fire Bolt 2 until later. Luckily he doesn't actually check if you did the assignment.

You can use the Comm -> Anya -> Spend Time together option to escape the waterways (probably dungeon, not tested) and wander around in combat mode.

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Yeah, you can prostitute yourself at the tavern for a time chunk, once you've had a one night stand and been a bit slutty.
Is there actually prostitution, or are you referring to the villagers sometimes buying you drinks after you place an order and being able to choose sex or just sleep? If the latter, you don't even need any negative modifiers, my olivia is pure and she can still spread 'em for people in the tavern.

Also bug report (didn't check if this was already reported, I really don't wanna check 400+ posts for it), if pregnant and you choose doggy-style the animation will revert to her not pregnant for a frame and then go back to her current stage. Ultimately no detriment to gameplay, but really weird to look at.

Last edited:

International

Dec 9, 2019
Is there actually prostitution, or are you referring to the villagers sometimes buying you drinks after you place an order and being able to choose sex or just sleep? If the latter, you don't even need any negative modifiers, my olivia is pure and she can still spread 'em for people in the tavern.
No, I actually said the same thing to the dev a few pages back. Spam talk to the random NPCs in the tavern, they can proposition you.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
No, I actually said the same thing to the dev a few pages back. Spam talk to the random NPCs in the tavern, they can proposition you.
There's a bit of prereqs too (notably, having seen the extended punishment scene that requires high-ish corruption in the tavern ptj!) but yep.
The chances start out low, like 1/50, but climb steadily based on your corruption, charisma stat, and experience in prostitution (raised by the blowjob scene in the tavern ptj as well as successful prostitution.)

Event's the same, cept you can wring some money out of them and don't have to be drunk/horny to engage. You can engage while pure, except that a pure character really won't take much if any money from it. (being a more selfless route, it's more like you're... helping the village men out!)

Still needs a bit more to it before the next expansion, perhaps special outfits that vastly modify the chances (with perhaps some downsides like making clients more aggressive?)

Oh yeah, research! I tinkered with letting it roll over, but then it becomes much less of a "do an assignment for a class!" and more of a "Better just grab some of everything just in case" and it leads to hoarding them, which wasn't the intention at all. With it expiring, it creates an incentive to raise stats to get more pages, so you can get through them all in one go if you get a bunch at once.

Of course, it doesn't help that it's currently bugged with page counts... I'll sort it out soon enough though!

Last edited:
Reactions: Furmilk

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Of course, it doesn't help that it's currently bugged with page counts... I'll sort it out soon enough though!
Talking about bugs, I found a rather more serious one. Some time around floor 14 of the dungeon going to the 'next floor' leaves you with a black screen and [ESC] for the menu does nothing.

Another big one. You can get stuck completely unable to move after getting beaten up by werewolves. I think you need to reset movement speed (at the least) every time you wake up in the morning.

Also could you PLEASE allow game saves in the nekomata village and after you finish the swarm of cat girls/boys in the following area?

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Bugfixes and next update are going to be delayed. Dogs... not good, don't have much time left so I want to make the most of it.

I'll try to get back into the swing of things as soon as I can, I would expect perhaps a weeks delay on both bugfixes and the next update, depending on how well I can handle things.

Sorry for the inconvenience ~hgame/ninhalf

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Bugfixes and next update are going to be delayed. Dogs... not good, don't have much time left so I want to make the most of it.

I'll try to get back into the swing of things as soon as I can, I would expect perhaps a weeks delay on both bugfixes and the next update, depending on how well I can handle things.

Sorry for the inconvenience ~hgame/ninhalf
thats fine :) get as much as your able :) dont ever do it : )

ThatBoy

Sep 8, 2018
I have an issue and I hope it's fixable. After being defeated by the horny cats (in the section with the pheromones past the two guards in the cat village) I am incredibly slow when returning to the school and the slowness is stacking. Is it even possible to go through that area ? I defeated a ton of cats but I am unable to go through .

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Sorry for the delays so far! The slowdown issue is one that I was looking into right before my dog got sick(she's... gone now, and we miss her so much.), and it should be fixable. We had the bad luck of our AC breaking down at the wrong time as well, so I really can't use my main PC yet as it's sort of a heat monster, but I'll start work on my laptop as soon as I can on getting all the bugs fixed.

Essentially, the slowdown problem comes down to the battle system's states, which are supposed to wear off after a certain period of time. When the battle system is preemptively disabled (mostly only due to death, as far as I can tell) then the state is disabled, but the speed is never properly reset.

It's a tricky one to debug, because I thought it would remove itself naturally if I changed the order of death processing, but that seemed to have failed and my tests didn't catch it. I'll have it fixed as soon as I can.

It should be fixable by just adjusting the character's speed values though, so worst-case scenario if I can't auto-fix it via the updater running I'll have a speed adjustment set up in the debug tool so you could fix it yourself (or even speed yourself up if you're feeling cheaty!)

There is a little bit after the cats (It's a wave-style boss, take out the males first as they're the ones tied to the spawning), but not much implemented yet, just a few levels with some werewolves.

Reactions: ThatBoy

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
If your pc is a heat monster, there are two easy fixes. First, clean out it's insides of dust and dirt. Second, replace the thermal paste.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
If your pc is a heat monster, there are two easy fixes. First, clean out it's insides of dust and dirt. Second, replace the thermal paste.
Oh I did that a while ago, the issue is more proper ventilation and space in the room. Me and my fiance (2 bodies, huge sources of heat) a single window in a sort of alcove-style corridor (so basically 0 ventilation from that), and two high-powered gaming PCs with beefy graphics cards in one standard-ish bedroom, complete with dresser, bed, etc.

It's all fun and games until you try to play Ark: Survival Evolved together with graphics on high.

Regardless of that, it would be fine... if the AC didn't break down and ventilation is too poor so we're unable to occupy the room even in normal circumstances and have temporarily relocated downstairs.

It was sort of a curious thing though, as it meant that our beloved puppy spent her final days in the living room with us, surrounded by all of the family and dogs, rather than upstairs with just us. Curious timing indeed.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes