2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
Thanks for all the feedback everyone!

No pdf guide unfortunately, but I've been building a few guides on the wiki!

There's also one that lists all the available sex scenes (though it might be out of date, the one on the first post here is probably more accurate....

The only masturbation scene right now is unlocked via reading erotica from the book club in your own room. You can unlock a sort of voyer scene if, during the same time frame(reading erotica for book club), you have Eilana's relationship up a bit and visit her room at night.

I think at some point he's available for spending time together at night in the boy's dorms, but it takes a little while.
There's a gifting and call-system in the process of being implemented which will likely help out with easing the process of relationships too!
Impregnation is in the works as well! Just need to finish up some mechanics with human babies first (it's a multi-scene process thanks to their... inherent difficulties with not being able to jump out of windows to flee after birth like imps can.....)

Got an idea of which areas suck you in unexpectedly, and which rooms you get stuck in? The hitboxes for room entry can be kinda wonky thanks to my removal of RPGmaker's tile-based approach, combined with strange bugs appearing when game resolution changes that made making them too small not work (mainly, they outright vanished at certain resolutions when they're too small...

I'll try adjusting the hitbox for the doors again later, perhaps only in the office area, and see if I can get them lined up better without having the vanishing issues.
slight typo on the walkthrough of the first semester you said attend potions1 class 4 when you're at class 3 on day 10, following the walkthrough

Reactions: hgameartman
Jul 28, 2019
Played a little on Linux with nwjs and quite enjoyable. Did find a minor issue with case sensitivity for the images of the potions teacher where the link called is img/pictures/BustTeacherPotions_1_bust.png but image is .../BustTeacherPotions_1_Bust.rpgmvp (same for 2, 3 & 4). Substituting the second captial B in the .rpgmvp's with a lower case b fixed the problem. Only got about a week in so there may be more.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Sorry for the delays! On... The 1st ish, or a bit before, me and my fiance took our dog to the vet. Her cancer came back, and she had little time.
I took a few days off to spend some time with her, and sadly she passed around the 5th or 6th.

It... Took me a few days to properly recover from her loss, and as a result, everything was thrown for a loop and the next update will take a little longer than normal! I got a bugfix patch out that addressed some key bugs, and those too took longer than expected to debug, so as a result next patch will be... likely a week, week and a half? Just finished up with much of the art and am implementing it along with a little bit more content since I don't want it to be too small of an update.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Sorry for the delays! On... The 1st ish, or a bit before, me and my fiance took our dog to the vet. Her cancer came back, and she had little time.
I took a few days off to spend some time with her, and sadly she passed around the 5th or 6th.

It... Took me a few days to properly recover from her loss, and as a result, everything was thrown for a loop and the next update will take a little longer than normal! I got a bugfix patch out that addressed some key bugs, and those too took longer than expected to debug, so as a result next patch will be... likely a week, week and a half? Just finished up with much of the art and am implementing it along with a little bit more content since I don't want it to be too small of an update.
Take your time my friend, the loss of a pet is a serious issue. Even more so with the state of the world this year... don’t force yourself if you need more time to recover. That said maybe you’re the type that throws themselves into their hobbies to cope.

Regardless, please just look after yourself, and your fiancé. Both of you take care.

Reactions: KMN and hgameartman

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Question: can you make wrong decisions regarding building a relationship with a partner? Like for example, if I accidentally chose the wrong chat option with Anya, would I end up locked out of anything? Not 100% sure if I should have said I can't relate to her plant fear, but I also thought lying would be worse. Also it wasn't in the changelog but I wanna ask to be sure: Andrew can't impregnate her yet right?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Question: can you make wrong decisions regarding building a relationship with a partner? Like for example, if I accidentally chose the wrong chat option with Anya, would I end up locked out of anything? Not 100% sure if I should have said I can't relate to her plant fear, but I also thought lying would be worse. Also it wasn't in the changelog but I wanna ask to be sure: Andrew can't impregnate her yet right?
No choices will lock you out of any content ever. I'm even going so far as to make branching side-stories repeatable via time-travel trickery to make sure stuff doesn't block you out after playing it once.

And not yet unfortunately! Getting closer and closer but he really needs special dialog for it that I haven't had time to write yet!

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
Having issues with potion crafting in your room.

I get the recipe from potions class apparently but no recipes show for crafting...

Restarted the game and exactly followed the 1st semester walkthrough on .
Just got to day 11 on that, got told i have the recipe in potions class, but no recipes show up in the mortar...

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Having issues with potion crafting in your room.

I get the recipe from potions class apparently but no recipes show for crafting...

Restarted the game and exactly followed the 1st semester walkthrough on .
Just got to day 11 on that, got told i have the recipe in potions class, but no recipes show up in the mortar...
Thanks for letting me know! I'll double-check that the new system is working properly and make the updater add them back in if you learned them as soon as I've figured out how it's broken and fix it!

Reactions: tehfish
Jun 29, 2018
I'm in the second semester and am liking the game so far, just have a question about Eilana/book club. When I finished reading the Alice book, I helped Eilana out and offered to do it again, but when I talk to her now I have no new options. Do I have to finish reading the other book to keep progressing with her?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I'm in the second semester and am liking the game so far, just have a question about Eilana/book club. When I finished reading the Alice book, I helped Eilana out and offered to do it again, but when I talk to her now I have no new options. Do I have to finish reading the other book to keep progressing with her?
This is an embarrassing error.... She's glitched! To be exact, I wrote "If Current Storyline Scene is Less than OR EQUAL TO 1" then don't show new options!

That will for sure be fixed in the next bugfix patch! In the meanwhile, you should be able to see another two scenes through bookclub, although with any luck one more scene will unlock the option to spend time with her when you talk to her.

Reactions: fakeacoount321
Jun 29, 2018
This is an embarrassing error.... She's glitched! To be exact, I wrote "If Current Storyline Scene is Less than OR EQUAL TO 1" then don't show new options!

That will for sure be fixed in the next bugfix patch! In the meanwhile, you should be able to see another two scenes through bookclub, although with any luck one more scene will unlock the option to spend time with her when you talk to her.
Okay, thanks for the info! I'll progress more with the bookclub then and hope it works.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
You made a mistake adding extra floors to the dungeon. Now, when you exit the Neko mata village (skip big fight) and fight through one level of the dungeon you end up back at the village again. Where werewolves? :p

Jun 29, 2018
I'm at the part where you need to craft a teleportation crystal and it said I got the recipe, but it's not showing it in either the encylopedia or on the crafting station. Can someone help?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
You made a mistake adding extra floors to the dungeon. Now, when you exit the Neko mata village (skip big fight) and fight through one level of the dungeon you end up back at the village again. Where werewolves? :p
Thanks for letting me know! I'll get it fixed as soon as I can!

I'm at the part where you need to craft a teleportation crystal and it said I got the recipe, but it's not showing it in either the encylopedia or on the crafting station. Can someone help?
Should be fixed and retroactively added on the bugfix patch coming soonish! In the meanwhile, as long as you meet all other requirements (study twice, attend all classes) you can grab a passing grade and not have too much of a downside to missing the assignment. If needed, you can always re-take the class in the future too to fix the grade.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Should be fixed and retroactively added on the bugfix patch coming soonish!
Will that patch include the Unstable Powder fix? That is also asked for as an assignment (Gate Crystals 101) but not listed in the crafting menus.

[BUG] It's possible to get a 'black screen' ending when the nekomata defeat you in the pollen field. It happened when I was knocked out immediately after 'satisfying' one of the nekomata. I would suggest a 3 second 'no contact/no attack' break after being yiffed to allow players to run away (and possibly avoid this bug).

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes