2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
A Few Questions and Comments. (Ive only played, from the beginning, About 15% of the game starting from this new update)

-Wheres Waldo?
Maybe a map on each floor by the stairs would be helpful (kind of like the job board but just with a map isntead), clearly marking each room with a number like 2-3 or 2-2 or Library on the map would be helpful. It is a big map, and while I understandgiving giving the map life is important, I just feel I become lost frequently. All I am saying is although the map has character, too much of a good thing is a frustrating thing. I don't know why you wouldnt just want to fast travel to different places in the morning but hey maybe somebody wants to explore the castle.

- Plan Your Plants, While Planting Plants
Where are you with the gardening club? I see the new planter upgrade/system and I like how you can have multiple things planted now. (8 or 4 in total) It makes you feel like you can plan out what you are going to grow for each class. I like this method alot better.

-Tentacles and You, A book started on gofund me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Green Thing In the First Dungeon

- Jerry Springer, Whos The Father?

-The Price Is right with Drew Carry

- 01000010 01010101 01000111 01010011
-
- A Few Bugs I found so far (Although I am not done playing this update yet.)
(I think I found a glitch where after several days the herbs would show up saying "0/4 days" even though It was 6 days since I planted them. On day 8 they showed like a 7 herb yield. It was strange. I could only water them the first day the specific plants were first planted)

(another glitch is using the save button in your room instead of the book, on the night stand, makes your character stuck on your bed and the only way to get out of it is to sleep until the next day. Little bug but honeslty not a big deal at all)

I thought I would make the titles a little exciting. Hope you find the humor in them. Love the game, keep it up!
Thanks for the feedback! The save should be fixed for next version. It's a little buggy due to the new setup for it but I think I got it working now.
I'll look into the gardening club as well and make sure it's working as intended.

The map Idea's a great suggestion! I'll see about implementing that straight away! The confusion issues are understandable because, even with the fast travel at morning, the place is huge and easy to get lost in. Navigational aids such as your idea are great, I'm just trying my hardest to avoid putting a "You are here" marker on the main map if I can avoid it, because I feel that it removes a lot of the charm. Might become an option later though, if I continue to get feedback saying it's too hard to find your way around.

There are several more pregnancies planned, including everything from tentacles and humans to bug-monsters and giant demons. Things just take a while to properly add, especially since I'm handling not only the programming and writing, but also all the artwork. (And things also can't be added in isolation. It's no good if there's nothing reacting to your pregnancy in the world, for example)

Tentacle plants are hopefully soonish. I wanted to implement a dungeon-trap varient first, which requires the second set of the dungeons to be added... Which requires me to add properly add a boss into it, and I wanted to get to a rudimentary version of artifact crafting set up with gathering materials and refinement....

At least I think the skills and classes available are now just about matching the second level of the main dungeon!

With the gardening club, the last update not only made it much nicer to use, but also cleaned up the code so that it's much more easily expandable. For base I plan at least 3-4 more gifts (mostly flowers) and a few more ingredient plants, as well as several scenes not only with various magical plants, but also with the other students in the club.

The green thing was supposed to be a red herb spawn point, but it showed up weird and didn't work out and then I never removed it.

The store will certainly be expanded soon, with a few varients as well (blacksmiths, tailors, etc etc)

And shopkeeping is a vague idea on the list of "Possible great jobs!" But implementation will be in the future! The first... Roughly 25% of the game is planned out, will likely take another 5 months at the least, and includes a fair bit of dungeon expansion(including much of the above), lots of new classes, etc etc.

All great suggestions though! Will certainly add some to the development lists!

I am not sure if it's a big or anything I am trying to take new classes using an old save. However, none of the new classes are there. Can you fix this issue?
Which classes are you having issues with, and what versions are you updating between? There should be an auto-updater that adds all new classes to the game when you first enter the dorms after transferring saves. It should pop up a little "Updated from V0.4.1 to V0.5.0" or something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: International
Feb 1, 2018
Well, I tried using the updater but it didn't work. Plus the intermediate aerobatic gym class seems to be gone. And from the amount of game play I have done by restarting, the game can glitch up and become rather slow.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
That's odd, I'll look into it but it should have added the classes via the auto- update. Is it all 5 of the new classes that broke, or just the intermediate one?

I'll check to see if perhaps it's not loading properly or something between the last two versions

Edit- just found the bug, I think. I set the class counter to 28 when it should be 29. Intermediate aerobics was the last class added and that resulted in it loading in but not working. The only new content it offers is increased stat gains (+2end per class if your at 10 end already) and possible use in the future as a prerequisite. (And might be rebalanced in the future anyway)

I'll make a quick patch for it and a few other things (saving fixes mostly) and try to have that out soon! Thanks for letting me know about it!

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
While I am at it, let me give a few suggestions. It should be noted that choosing a class can be quite the pain in the ass because you can't just simply scroll down or up to pick the next class. Here is what I would suggest, first be able to scroll and pick a class. When you pick a class, it will tell you what it's about and how much money you need to take the class. Should there be a class that you cannot take due to a lack of money or not meeting the requirements to take the class, the choice will be greyed out. After picking the 4 classes or by going to the conform option, you are then able to take the classes you want without having to pain to have to wait to scroll all the way to the class that you want to take. I am certain that you plan to add new classes soon and let's be honest, having to chose "next class" for the 30th time to take the class I want is a pain in the ass. I can't wait for an expansion of the church or learn holy magic. It would be an interesting turn.

Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.5.1 - Bugfixes
Win: – MEGA - RACATY - NOPY
Mac: – MEGA - RACATY - NOPY

Feb 1, 2018
It appears that for lazer class 2, when you enter, it's a black screen. When you finish all the text, you are still stuck there until either you use the debug tool to fade in or restart.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Odd, I'll see if something broke on it and all the rest of the classes and patch that as well.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.5.2 - Bugfixes
Win: - RACATY - NOPY
Mac: - RACATY - NOPY

Reactions: International

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Any idea when the next update is? No pressure just would like a ball part, and hope everything is going well.
Original goal? 2 days ago! New goal? Next few days with any luck. Ran into a few misc bugs and last- minute changes that needed to be gotten to before release.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - RACATY - NOPY

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Looks promising. But why add new skills/shortcuts instead of ensmalling the map?
If ensmall map is too much work, add real travel system. Easiest is teleport crystals or something that activate as you find them -> permits "exploration" of huge old magic castle without endless trouble of walk walk walk walk.

Will give more feeback once testing is done

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Bug.
Failed to load: img/pictures/ElianaFaceNude_4_bust.png when trying to research in library.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Looks promising. But why add new skills/shortcuts instead of ensmalling the map?
If ensmall map is too much work, add real travel system. Easiest is teleport crystals or something that activate as you find them -> permits "exploration" of huge old magic castle without endless trouble of walk walk walk walk.

Will give more feeback once testing is done
Making the maps smaller would require reworking the entire castle. Aside from the ordinary problems of repositioning events and each room being created to fit together logically for the most part, the entire standing and walking students would need to be overhauled, and I would have to go in and re-position the off-grid details that make the maps look a little less blocky.

There are hundreds of these details on each map.

And then I would have to re-design the walking and standing students(replacing regions, re-programming walking students)

It's... Doable, but would essentially hault updates for weeks at the absolute least.

And then there's a high likelihood that I would need to expand the maps later, as the castle will only grow so much (probably 5-6 floors max) but the content to fill this is basically massive (Big example? Infirmiry will be the position of a new PTJ in the near-ish future) Classrooms will later have more uses as well (Things like training rooms that will be overhauled, the 3rd floor's gymnasium will be getting a club-ish area where you can work out to improve stats and get rewards much like the other clubs, church events have a lot more planned, etc etc.)

All of these future upgrades will need space to be placed around, for new characters to appear(lots more loitering/walking students once I'm sure I won't be adding more to their events... And I want them to be more fun, so that might be a while), and for it to not look super-cramped.

Overall, there will likely be advancements into the fast travel system over time (in particular, the map will allow fast travel, and the passageways will likely be upgraded in both numbers and ease-of-use(showing direction somewhat). I will likely add a sort of "warp crystal" to the room later on as well, but need to figure out a way to fit it into the.... cramped bedroom/dorms...(which I don't want to make bigger! Having multiple is also an idea, but placement would need to be logically planned out.... I'll think on it and try my best to make the castle easier to navigate!)

Bug.
Failed to load: img/pictures/ElianaFaceNude_4_bust.png when trying to research in library.
Will take a look! Might have renamed some files while working and didn't fix the events, thanks for letting me know!

Last edited:

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
A random suggestion that’s probably been brought up before. But I’d quite enjoy taking classes on transmogrification spells or potions to add to the horny mage side of things. Much like the breast expansion spell our little friend tried, and for those of us that don’t always want to be on the receiving End sex, having a spell to turn our MC into a futa for a while so she can do the knocking up instead would be fantastic.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Making the maps smaller would require reworking the entire castle. ....
I thought so. Best is usually just crystal at each location with menu -> other locations. Simple and easy to use. Can even use same list everywhere since it's harmless to teleport back to same location.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - RACATY - NOPY

Last edited:
Reactions: Frurose
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes