2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game really full of bugs. right in the first after intro I can't go to sleep no matter how much I click on the bed (both mouse and keyboard) and the second time I join Anya to go to class the scene froze after that
I must say that your game could be good and have potential, but I think it still have too many things got wrong. Just like with save, I think it would be better to save when open the menu and choose the options than had to walk to the book in your room to do it because so many time I had to quit the game and lost a bit of unsave events during those walkaround bugs

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
T
This game really full of bugs. right in the first after intro I can't go to sleep no matter how much I click on the bed (both mouse and keyboard) and the second time I join Anya to go to class the scene froze after that
I must say that your game could be good and have potential, but I think it still have too many things got wrong. Just like with save, I think it would be better to save when open the menu and choose the options than had to walk to the book in your room to do it because so many time I had to quit the game and lost a bit of unsave events during those walkaround bugs
Hitboxes are in the process of being adjusted for many things, beds and general interacted object in particular. the game is a tad more complex than a normal rpgmaker so I get some unique issues, but I'll do my best to fix it up and make it work well!

Saving is tricky, due mostly to a crash that basically bricks save files if you save at the wrong location, but I am looking into ways to fix that as well!

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
How long is the imp birth supposed to take? Because I think I'm in a state of perpetual pregnancy and idk how it got like this or why.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
How long is the imp birth supposed to take? Because I think I'm in a state of perpetual pregnancy and idk how it got like this or why.
I can't check for sure right now but it should be around 1 semester to the birth scene

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I can't check for sure right now but it should be around 1 semester to the birth scene
Fucking hell, no wonder why I thought that then, considering how quick it takes for the slime, as well as the fact you progress through the different stages after only a couple of days each.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Fucking hell, no wonder why I thought that then, considering how quick it takes for the slime, as well as the fact you progress through the different stages after only a couple of days each.
Mitosis and division sound like they would be super fast to me, so I made em quicker. Humans will probably be 3 semesters to stimulate reality, unless I find it boring in playtest, but much like reality there's gonna be a bit more involved with it(checkups, etc)

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Mitosis and division sound like they would be super fast to me, so I made em quicker. Humans will probably be 3 semesters to stimulate reality, unless I find it boring in playtest, but much like reality there's gonna be a bit more involved with it(checkups, etc)
It's just, they progress the same speed as the slimes up until the last stage, so when I suddenly had to wait that much more, it made me wonder if something was broken.

Simple way to stop others from wondering if their game is broken, either lengthen out the first few stages for imps, or add some sort of indicator for how long it'll last.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
It's just, they progress the same speed as the slimes up until the last stage, so when I suddenly had to wait that much more, it made me wonder if something was broken.

Simple way to stop others from wondering if their game is broken, either lengthen out the first few stages for imps, or add some sort of indicator for how long it'll last.
Good idea! I think I'll add in a few mid-stage morning dialogs, like I did with the slimes, to each type. That might help a bit, and changing up the duration for the first few stages a bit.

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
add control from the keyboard , with the mouse is not very convenient to manage in the game .

you also need to make a save anywhere

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
no room can be cleaned , even the floor is difficult to get until you click 100 times or press the *enter * key a few times that 's when something will turn out . it a lso helps you click on the desktop a end back to the game.
such dances very spoil the impression of the game , although it is made very well on the first impression

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
no room can be cleaned , even the floor is difficult to get until you click 100 times or press the *enter * key a few times that 's when something will turn out . it a lso helps you click on the desktop a end back to the game.
such dances very spoil the impression of the game , although it is made very well on the first impression
Hitbox issues are being worked on for the next update! It's been a long-standing problem for me as well, and seem to be primarily caused by screen resolution issues (I only started getting them when I switched to a non-widescreen resolution during testing)... somehow, but I'm working on adjusting many of the common ones this update (your room's bed and the minigame's desk in particular) and seeing about extending the player's hitbox out a bit if that doesn't mess with combat by making you too easy to hit.

The game is entirely playable via keyboard as well. Default for movement is arrow keys for rpgmaker, which might trip some people up though. And saving is being worked on this update, as it was disabled in development due to a sneaky little crash that would brick savefiles behind the scenes if you saved on certain maps. It took a while (almost a month actually) to pinpoint what was causing it, and only just recently have I found a possible solution to the saving issue, and preliminary tests so far have been showing promise in finally being able to enable saving anywhere!

Reactions: See See

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Got a bit more information? That error code has cropped up in numerous places, some of them having to do with input for certain events regarding gold that I got fixed next version (mostly the church's sermons), but I need to know where and how the bug popped up in addition to the game's error report to make sure I can fix it..

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Got a bit more information? That error code has cropped up in numerous places, some of them having to do with input for certain events regarding gold that I got fixed next version (mostly the church's sermons), but I need to know where and how the bug popped up in addition to the game's error report to make sure I can fix it..
the heroine passes the maze before the attack of Slims , then we get into another maze and then next to the first stone (if you go to the right ) this error will appear

Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
the menu "esc" is unaccessible
There's a glitch that disables it at some point when exiting the tavern ptj from certain angles. It should be fixed in the next build(soonish) but for now a workaround is to go into the tavern ptj and make sure, when you exit, to exit down the center.

I think that, somehow, another bug slipped into the tutorial somewhere as well, but I haven't found it yet. Regardless,I modified code to re-enable the menu at the start of each day in the next build, so even if it slips past me, it shouldn't last more than one ingame day.

Reactions: NewQueen

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
curious is it a bad idea to sell your underwear or school uniform because i feel like i missed scene because of the reaction they give if you don't have them??

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
curious is it a bad idea to sell your underwear or school uniform because i feel like i missed scene because of the reaction they give if you don't have them??
Nothing special for selling sadly, and there's no way to get them back if you do. The reactions are the start and More is planned for the system in the future though!

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes