2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
i now have played game been school now gotta get home im lost no way save game i have menu up starts at top item at bottom list its end game in middle there no save game slot looks like i not play any more or it
gotta say its good game i like it , i looked lot chat on here no one taking how save game i bet they worked it out
got a map but where am i on the map god knows haha i hope some can tell me how we save game

closed game cant wait days with pc on

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
So this game update might need to be reworked on. The falling book mini game does not work sometimes as it sometimes end as soon as it begins. I don't know what exactly is causing it. Even when the mini game starts, I don't know how long it last nor when does it end. Sometimes it ends when you collect enough books but there is no telling how many you are allowed to get. Plus the books fall way too slow. Compared to other mini games, this is one of the longest and possibly the most unnecessary one. It would be better if you just simply read the books and increase intelligence.

jaimss

Jul 13, 2018
my god, this art style keeps poppin up. it looks like a 14 yo teens first try at drawing nudes.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
As long as the game play and writing is good I can get binhind mediocre art.
Also yes bring in the yuri.

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah the art is bad but the tags have me interested plus given time and enough support the person making it might be able to hire an artist so Definitely watching this at least.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Thanks for all the feedback so far everyone!

i now have played game been school now gotta get home im lost no way save game i have menu up starts at top item at bottom list its end game in middle there no save game slot looks like i not play any more or it
gotta say its good game i like it , i looked lot chat on here no one taking how save game i bet they worked it out
got a map but where am i on the map god knows haha i hope some can tell me how we save game

closed game cant wait days with pc on
The map shows the general layout, and there are signpost in the central staircase area of each floor. You save at your diary near your bed, or alternatively there's an option when fast-traveling to classes after the tutorial to save each morning.

> female protagonist
> no lesbian tag

:-(
Considering the first relationship is 100%lesbian... I have fixed that! Thanks for letting me know!

So this game update might need to be reworked on. The falling book mini game does not work sometimes as it sometimes end as soon as it begins. I don't know what exactly is causing it. Even when the mini game starts, I don't know how long it last nor when does it end. Sometimes it ends when you collect enough books but there is no telling how many you are allowed to get. Plus the books fall way too slow. Compared to other mini games, this is one of the longest and possibly the most unnecessary one. It would be better if you just simply read the books and increase intelligence.
Yea it's a bit too slow and wonky. I'll fix the speeds and try to get the UI in so it's easier to see how much you have left in terms of lives or books to collect, as well as try to pin down the starting bug. You should only need to collect a few (Only 5 I think for all of the classes added in total, quest log should mention what it is you need.)

I think I'll also add an alternative method to collect books too. Make it a bit less effective (less books per time slot), but allows you to skip the minigame and just grab what you need.

Feb 1, 2018
Since we are on the topic of adding tags, you might want to add the prostitution tag since there is in game prostitution. Also religion since you go to a church (and corrupted one counts as well). Neko's somewhat counts as a furry tag.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Will add the prostitution and religion ones, but Furry is a bit of a stretch at this point. There's only a few scenes with the nekomatas, and they're a bit more humanoid than most would be looking for I think, at least in this iteration.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I didn't have much time to play yesterday, but I found a bug:

[BUG] After drinking in the tavenn and staying over for some play time, whenever I try to work in the tavern, the game tells about what guests are in the rooms then skips to the end, advances time, and doesn't pay.

Reactions: hgameartman

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
by the way I never did found out how to get to Nekomata with out cheating so how do you do it?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
by the way I never did found out how to get to Nekomata with out cheating so how do you do it?
They are found on the 7th floor to the 9th floor of the main tower, which unlocks early on in semester 2 via a morning event. Their village is on floor 10.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The game is totally confusing .
I'm stuck and there is no information where to get the crystal for the rod.
You talk to your girlfriend about it at night but then you can't go on.
nice game is broken.
after lose slime and make a save break the game.

that make no fun.
have no another save hmpf.

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
The game is totally confusing .
I'm stuck and there is no information where to get the crystal for the rod.
You talk to your girlfriend about it at night but then you can't go on.
nice game is broken.
after lose slime and make a save break the game.

that make no fun.
have no another save hmpf.
Your on the right track for it, the catalyst is at the end of the mini slime mission. I'll look into the save issue, I thought I fixed it once already but apparently it's back.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes