2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Question

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not yet, unfortunately.

It's planned for a later build, but I wanted to lay the groundwork for it first! She should be able to return with you to the cave now later on, but it's only a repeat of the first scene if you lose again.

The part about combat not reactivating though... that sounds like a bug. Is it after you enter and lost once during the quest? I'll look into that!

Sep 28, 2018
Not yet, unfortunately.

It's planned for a later build, but I wanted to lay the groundwork for it first! She should be able to return with you to the cave now later on, but it's only a repeat of the first scene if you lose again.

The part about combat not reactivating though... that sounds like a bug. Is it after you enter and lost once during the quest? I'll look into that!
She can come with you to the cave but there is no Anya Player Character imagine. She shows up when you step on the stairs in the first room inside the cave with the waterfall. It is after the first quest. After you lost the first time. This is at a later date when you can ask here if you want to play around or enter the dungeon together. Lol hope this helps. Can't wait for more content.

Reactions: hgameartman
Sep 28, 2018
Pregnancy might give Anya the breast growth she seems so desperate for so I can see why its planned XD

I look forward to that.
It looks to me like with the current player avatar Anya has C cup Breasts. In the real world thats a good amount of titty. But in previous updates you knew she was part of the itty bitty titty commitee. I mean for me personally I really cannot tell if the potion has any visible effects on her breast size. Hopefully in future updates she starts out almost flat chested like an "A" Bra size and then moves to a B breasts size. (maybe even a C) the only other way to increase her breast size is to get her pregnant. Hopefully Anya will be able to get pregnant similar ways the PC can get pregnant. (Orc, Slime or through future pregnancy content.) Because of the pregnancy she is able to grow larger breasts.

Don't get me wrong though. The Quality of this update has propelled Anya's avatar to such a better place.

Sep 28, 2018
Hey hgameartman!

Here are a few questions I would love to probe your brain about.

I just want to say I love the game.

I was wondering if you have any concrete ideas in regards to the tentacle seed content? Do you think this is aimed for later updates?

Will Anya and the PC (playeable character) be able to get pregnant from the tentacle seeds?

Are the classes at the college actually mandatory or are alot of the reason for them to Increase the characters stats/ get new abilities? Especially the later in game classes.? IF yes then will the classes propell the story forward?

Sorry ahead of time lol.

Reactions: Dave3518

Prince995

Nov 30, 2018
Alright... I'm not sure if I'm missing something... or somehow skipped an event, since I seem to not be able to aquire a wand in any way, even after finishing the artifact use classes...

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Alright... I'm not sure if I'm missing something... or somehow skipped an event, since I seem to not be able to aquire a wand in any way, even after finishing the artifact use classes...
Did you complete the event to get the catalyst, as well as pick up some wood to complete the quest? Check your assignments log, it should show if you passed/failed the assignment, if it's passed you should have gotten the wand.

Got this error:
That's a new one. Where were you, and what were you doing when you got that error? At a glance it looks like the error I was getting when I had saving enabled throughout the game, and it bricked the save files when there were walking students on the map when you saved, but that shouldn't happen anymore in normal gameplay since I'm careful to spread out savepoints to places that shouldn't have pathfinding as bad as that.

It's possible, I suppose, that the combat disable didn't run if you saved at the dungeon's crystals, and if so I might just have to remove mid-dungeon saves entirely.

Hey hgameartman!

Here are a few questions I would love to probe your brain about.

I just want to say I love the game.

I was wondering if you have any concrete ideas in regards to the tentacle seed content? Do you think this is aimed for later updates?

Will Anya and the PC (playeable character) be able to get pregnant from the tentacle seeds?

Are the classes at the college actually mandatory or are alot of the reason for them to Increase the characters stats/ get new abilities? Especially the later in game classes.? IF yes then will the classes propell the story forward?

Sorry ahead of time lol.
The classes primary purpose is to build stats and give you new skills, yes, but they also will unlock new characters and give you questlines for their assignments, much like the artifact class does with the sewers, and the combat class will do with Andrew.

The main storyline of the game will be tied to the major dungeon. It's going to start with a few more laid-back "class assignment! Go fight some goblins in that tower that's showed up inside the school", but later transition to a more stereotypical "save the world from an evil god" scenario

Stat or skill requirements will also be locking a few part-time jobs and clubs where it makes sense. (Manual labor? Pff, come back when you got at least 8 str!)

I'm going for a sort of miniature "open world" model though, so it's all optional, but tied together. You'll probably need to go to classes to advance past the bosses in the tower.

And the tentacle seeds are planned to show up on the next set of the tower's floors, after the nekomata boss, when things take a darker turn in the dungeon.

belec

Aug 15, 2017
That's a new one. Where were you, and what were you doing when you got that error? At a glance it looks like the error I was getting when I had saving enabled throughout the game, and it bricked the save files when there were walking students on the map when you saved, but that shouldn't happen anymore in normal gameplay since I'm careful to spread out savepoints to places that shouldn't have pathfinding as bad as that.

It's possible, I suppose, that the combat disable didn't run if you saved at the dungeon's crystals, and if so I might just have to remove mid-dungeon saves entirely.
Wel i got that after slime defeat, and indeed tryed to save before entrance at waterways

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
That map should be a safe one to save at... That's really odd, can you load back in just fine? I'll see if I can reproduce and fix it up.

Prince995

Nov 30, 2018
Here, I have made a screenshot of my assignments screen, but the catalyst and the wood are still in my inventory...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Just looked at the code, the teacher checks the assignment(that you have the ingredients in your inventory) the day before you craft the wand in-class(giving you a chance to fail the assignment, but still get the wand). Did you attend the 4th(final) artifact class? It should be crafted then, I'll do some manual testing later to make sure it all works.

belec

Aug 15, 2017
That map should be a safe one to save at... That's really odd, can you load back in just fine? I'll see if I can reproduce and fix it up.
you can try this save.. as you can see it's corrupted..

this happened when you loose your first battle to slimes (assigment ) and attemp to reenter.

Prince995

Nov 30, 2018
Just looked at the code, the teacher checks the assignment(that you have the ingredients in your inventory) the day before you craft the wand in-class(giving you a chance to fail the assignment, but still get the wand). Did you attend the 4th(final) artifact class? It should be crafted then, I'll do some manual testing later to make sure it all works.
I have completed every single class except the neutral magic one, since you need a wand for that one... and no, I don't have the wand... for clarification, do you need one or two pieces of wood to craft it? because I only had one when I started the 4th session but the teacher said something about needing 2, even though it only said 1 in the assignment...

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I have completed every single class except the neutral magic one, since you need a wand for that one... and no, I don't have the wand... for clarification, do you need one or two pieces of wood to craft it? because I only had one when I started the 4th session but the teacher said something about needing 2, even though it only said 1 in the assignment...

It should be just one, I'll run through and see if I can reproduce the bug and fix it, but don't worry about continuing the game without it! All classes are designed to be repeatable and can be retaken later. As long as you study it shouldn't drop you below 80% for missing the wand quest, which is still enough to meet prereqs and get the end-of-semester payout, and can always be improved later.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Oh heres a question I wanted to ask. Will Monsters be out only possible partners? Or will there be other students, like how we become friends with Anya and progress to sex friends. She always did talk about that threesome. And i think personally the idea of both the girls getting knocked up from said threesome is quite enjoyable.

Also I thought you said last time t was possible for Nekomate to knock you up. I swear I let those things run a train on the PC and nothing. 20+ cat dicks and not a single cat baby.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Might be glitched then, I swear it worked once, but there's no artwork/proper programming in for it yet, it would just be a message, so I might have been mistaken/left a bug in somewhere that stops it. I'll make sure it's fixed soon, I spent a little bit too much time tinkering with Anya's redesign last update and didn't get to half of what I had planned!

And there are several other students planned for romantic relationships and storylines, with lots of inter-character events such as slumber parties, bar nights, etc. Andrew is the next one planned, as he was cut from the original release because I wanted to spend more time polishing what was already in the game. I want to re-do how I programmed the relationship systems though, making it easier to expand/update, and they're artwork-heavy by their nature, so they're going to take a while to get going properly.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes