2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

belec

Aug 15, 2017
And there are several other students planned for romantic relationships and storylines, with lots of inter-character events such as slumber parties, bar nights, etc. Andrew is the next one planned, as he was cut from the original release because I wanted to spend more time polishing what was already in the game. I want to re-do how I programmed the relationship systems though, making it easier to expand/update, and they're artwork-heavy by their nature, so they're going to take a while to get going properly.
you also have one flaw there.. if number of relationship points is greater than allowed it will trigger no dialogue. you should add check if number is greater then set it to max. or add greater than.. that's for Andrew.

also with Anya you have 2x condition if points >300 and < 400 ( although your comment states that it should be 400-500)

Prince995

Nov 30, 2018
Hey there, if you don't mind I would like to make a suggestion.

The Kitchen work with the food pantry seems way too random to me, maybe you could at least put a delay in for the disappearance of the food on the field? It happened quite a few times, that the food "disappeared" without anything even being on the field... 5 times in a row... basically making me unable to gather anything for quite a while, simply due to really bad RNG.

It sometimes tends to be so random, that I get about 10 at times, and next time I get 78... might be good to tweak that a little at some point

Last edited:
Reactions: hgameartman
Aug 11, 2018
Got stuck at the Corrupt crunch first scene, when it ends i go back to the room and when I try to go again i get the same event. Is that just the only event avaliable or am I missing something?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
There should be 2 events available, one at the priestess at the top, the other at the bottom-right. Both repeatable, with one reducing purity highly, the other adding to corruption and gaining strength over time.

I'll double-check its all working while I'm testing today, as well as see if I can tweak the kitchen events and fix up the dialog for the last level.

Prince995

Nov 30, 2018
Oh yeah, I also found a bug, which makes the game crash in the tower style dungeon, if you save and load said save, you will end up crashing the game as soon as an enemy does any kind of attack, don't know if that was mentioned by anyone already, or if it's even fixable, since it seems to be an issue with loading in the animation.

EDIT:
This happens only if you continue the same floor after saving, but doesn't happen anymore as soon as you go to the next floor, so I assume that it doesn't load the attack animations correctly, when you load a save.

EDIT2:
After further testing, and looking at the error log, it seems to be a wait function for the enemies, which seems to break everything:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT3: (Yes I know, this is getting repetitive)
It seems as if the first enemy type you encounter acts just like normal, but as soon as a second enemy type gets triggered this error message comes up, it's really strange.

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Oh yeah, I also found a bug, which makes the game crash in the tower style dungeon, if you save and load said save, you will end up crashing the game as soon as an enemy does any kind of attack, don't know if that was mentioned by anyone already, or if it's even fixable, since it seems to be an issue with loading in the animation.

EDIT:
This happens only if you continue the same floor after saving, but doesn't happen anymore as soon as you go to the next floor, so I assume that it doesn't load the attack animations correctly, when you load a save.

EDIT2:
After further testing, and looking at the error log, it seems to be a wait function for the enemies, which seems to break everything:

EDIT3: (Yes I know, this is getting repetitive)
It seems as if the first enemy type you encounter acts just like normal, but as soon as a second enemy type gets triggered this error message comes up, it's really strange.

That error has cropped up in so many different forms in this game, never from the same causes.
I had it crop up over and over again in the sewers... and narrowed it down to the AI breaking when they lose sight of you at long distances, so dropped the follow distance and that seemed to have fixed it.

Then it showed up again in the tower.... But I could never get it to trigger twice in a row. So I added savepoints to the dungeon to avoid having too much repetition...

It's very, very odd. I'll get to the bottom of it eventually.

Prince995

Nov 30, 2018
That error has cropped up in so many different forms in this game, never from the same causes.
I had it crop up over and over again in the sewers... and narrowed it down to the AI breaking when they lose sight of you at long distances, so dropped the follow distance and that seemed to have fixed it.

Then it showed up again in the tower.... But I could never get it to trigger twice in a row. So I added savepoints to the dungeon to avoid having too much repetition...

It's very, very odd. I'll get to the bottom of it eventually.
Another thing in the tower, the Nekomata pin Olivia down and screw her, whether or not they even hit her, especially when they hit a wall inbetween them and their target, so there might be a targeting issue with their charge ability.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019

WIN:

MAC:
- -

Last edited:
Reactions: International

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Thanks for the feedback! The game is designed so that, while there is a time limit in terms of passing classes within a semester, you can always take it easy one semester with self-study classes while you build up relationships/money/etc, and there will certainly be higher tiers of jobs that will allow for more income in the future, reducing time needed to work for the most part as the game progresses(and each job has it's own internal scaling that gives you raises as you progress).

The magic laser one is something I noticed too, and part of why I put off building an advanced version of it, as having it phase through walls would make things a little too easy... It also needs an animation overhaul, as it doesn't quite look right, so I'll for sure be fixing it up!

And the milking scene is designed to fill multiple bottles at once, provided you have multiple empty bottles and enough milk to fill them when you start the scene, if it's not working properly then it's bugged, I'll check it out later tonight.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
And the milking scene is designed to fill multiple bottles at once, provided you have multiple empty bottles and enough milk to fill them when you start the scene, if it's not working properly then it's bugged, I'll check it out later tonight.
I'll look at the milking some more. What is the amount to fill a bottle supposed to be?

Edit: I was able to get 2 bottles when having 50 units stored. The next morning she had 20 units. So, that would be 10 units production per day and 20 units to fill a bottle. Guess everything is working. I must have tried at less than 40 units , sorry for the false alarm.

Edit 2: 90/90 storage, filled 3 bottles and slept. After class I had 35/90. So, either more than 60 was used to fill 3 bottles, or production was only 5 for that day (still have not given birth). I am not sure what is expected.

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I'll look at the milking some more. What is the amount to fill a bottle supposed to be?

Edit: I was able to get 2 bottles when having 50 units stored. The next morning she had 20 units. So, that would be 10 units production per day and 20 units to fill a bottle. Guess everything is working. I must have tried at less than 40 units , sorry for the false alarm.

Edit 2: 90/90 storage, filled 3 bottles and slept. After class I had 35/90. So, either more than 60 was used to fill 3 bottles, or production was only 5 for that day (still have not given birth). I am not sure what is expected.
Late-stage(full-belly) pregnancy you gain 20 milk/day, early(mid-belly) and outside of that timeframe you gain 10. There's a slow decline of milk production outside of pregnancy, so even with the overall gain you will eventually run dry if you don't keep full!

Each bottle is 25 milk, so I would guess in the first, you went to 0 -> 20, in the second 15 -> 35, both late-stage.

Reactions: Frurose

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Thanks! The extra stage is unimplemented right now. It's intended to be a stage for unrealistic pregnancies that result in, for example, multiples > 4 or larger creatures like Orcs or stuff.

Feb 1, 2018
I am very curious on how this will play out. To be honest while the art is lack luster compared to other games, this game is unique when it comes to gameplay and how certain events can change the way you think and look. It's not often that you can this sort of religious type of person in a hentai game and get "blessings" so to speak but it works because its uncharted territory. You could become a saint and still be religious like a naughty nun or hell, even an angel. The same can be said for the corrupted church. Worship Satan and become a succubus or a demon. However, the game can be rather hard when dealing with certain enemies like the red slimes and nekos. However, I do have a solution to that without of course, cheating. A magic gym. It could be inside the school (since there are many areas that you can't reach as of yet) or outside like a club. Maybe like an exercise club. There you can train your body. Strength and speed increases every time you go there (depending if you are doing cardio or weight lifting like every other game that has this mechanic.) Certain events can play there as well like maybe dating on of the students in the gym or remember how the swordsman teacher says that your body will grow muscles when you strike with your sword? Maybe there will be an event where you go to the gym so often that your body will be more muscular but in exchange, your magic power won't have as much effect. Like firing fireballs and your magic pool won't have as much mana as before. I know that such changes will be harder on you since you have to draw out the MC with a more muscular body (though I think there would be different stages like for example, in one stage you will just have abs which in your case, shouldn't be that hard to draw. And then next stage, her body will be more in tune of that of an amazon) but I think this concept will make you stand out more as not many people has ever thought about on expanding on that route. I will keep a close eye on this to see where it goes and perhaps pitch in an idea or two to see if it works.

Feb 1, 2018
So I would like to add even more to help out with this game cause it's very interesting. I want to expand the types of training for the MC. As such, including the gym that I propose in the last post, there would also be a training ground for neutral types of magic. And just like the gym, when you go there enough times, an event will play out increasing your magic pool in exchange for your psychical strength. I already know that there already two areas currently that is exposes you to a certain element but it doesn't necessarily increase your overall magic power. Just the element that you are accommodated by. I am also certain that there may be events that involves these elemental chambers and a possible transformation that makes the character body change hair color and eventually have some sort of marking all over their bodies. I am also fully aware that there are classes that increases said stats, however, I do think that having clubs that focuses purely on training either psychically or mentally so you can level up faster without worrying about paying for classes. Judging from for the pacing of this game, my best bet is that this game will update within a few weeks. A perfect chance to implement a sort of prototype gym.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Download Links

WIN:

MAC:

Use the devblog link on the first post and you can download v0.4.0
Just uploaded it and was working on updating images!! Here are the download links here too! I'll work on the images and updating the site while you all can enjoy playing.

And thanks for all the feedback, TheAtheistGamer! The game is designed so that all clubs and PTJ's increase your stats as well, although it's a bit slower (8-12 days to start) per stat upgrade. Future, higher-tier ones will be added, which will have faster growth and development.

Future PTJs and Clubs will be added that focus on making yourself stronger too, along with future stat uncappers from various methods.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes