2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
where i can get green mushroom and osrea flower ?
Osrea flower isn't implement (no recipe uses them yet either), green mushrooms are grown in gardening club(a pain until next update) or rarely found on the second floor of the castle when you can break curfews few semesters in

Cannoli1994

Apr 4, 2020
I actually registered to reply to this thread. OP as a hentai artist myself, I can see you have put in a lot of effort into your illustrations, I commend you for going out there and actively showcasing your work. I feel that your art vision vs your skill level are not yet in sync, but keep learning and I have no doubt in my mind you will achieve great things :)

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win:
Mac:

Last edited:

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
was andrew in the previous verison bc i never met or say one just me and the girlfriend :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Aug 22, 2017
>Game preview images with characters holding arms behind their bodies...
This is mockering to Dingo Pictures or something, xd?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or something?

Also I like that there are more games with pregnancy content. Happy days.

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Thanks for all the feedback!
Are there any plans for futa content?
Yes, likely as either part of the main storyline for one of the female love interests, or side-stories for some of them.

was andrew in the previous verison bc i never met or say one just me and the girlfriend :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
He was partially in the previous versions, with perhaps a single scene and nothing else. He is found through starting the combat classline, first lesson he introduces himself, then can be found in the training room below that classroom in the afternoons.

Is there a walkthrough or something?

Also I like that there are more games with pregnancy content. Happy days.
No walkthrough, I'm afraid. The game is more open-ended than most. There's a H-scene checklist in the opening thread, and I'm thinking a wiki might be the best form of a guide, but no idea how to start one.

there isn't any debug tool in the closet :/
To be sure, you're checking the closet in the Tavern right, and not the bedrooms? The village tavern, top-left corner. I'll double check it's working and the hitboxes didn't get thrown off when I updated a lot of them for this update.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Anytime i save i load on top of the desk and cant move
Seems like it's an issue with the pixel-based movement mod. The desk is less than a full block's collission, so when you save right on top of such an object, it loads you on top of it. This might also be caused by different screen resolutions, I'll do some testing and see if I can get it fixed. Which desk did you save in front of or are getting stuck on during reload?

As a temporary workaround, Encyclopedia in the menu now has an emergency escape, which should reset you to your room at the cost of one time block. If you have access to the maps, you can do the same by navigating to the 1st floor from the map menu, then selecting area->dorms.

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
Where is dungeons? I confuse map a lot and I newbie on this game. some guild for me to understand it

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Where is dungeons? I confuse map a lot and I newbie on this game. some guild for me to understand it
There are 3 dungeons currently in the game. The first unlocks while taking the artifacts class, as early as day 4ish if you skip the tutorial. The second unlocks earlyish (day5, I think) of semester 2, and the third has variable unlocks but is accessed by entering the second floor at night with either high corruption and low purity or 4ish semesters in.

Other than the first(the artifact class one), it's probably best to gain some skills and stats from attending classes first. They can be pretty brutal without some magic.

Navigation is tricky sometimes, but the school is designed as a mix of a real-life college and the descriptions you read of, say, hogwarts. The central staircase is fairly key, it looks just about the same on each floor and is near the center of the map, and it also has signs to aid navigation. If you can get there you should be able to figure out your location on the map and find your way around. If you get really lost you can return to your room via the encyclopedia or using the map and selecting your dorms on f1, though that does cost a time block.

Feb 1, 2018
I am not sure if it's a big or anything I am trying to take new classes using an old save. However, none of the new classes are there. Can you fix this issue?

Sep 28, 2018
A Few Questions and Comments. (Ive only played, from the beginning, About 15% of the game starting from this new update)

-Wheres Waldo?
Maybe a map on each floor by the stairs would be helpful (kind of like the job board but just with a map isntead), clearly marking each room with a number like 2-3 or 2-2 or Library on the map would be helpful. It is a big map, and while I understandgiving giving the map life is important, I just feel I become lost frequently. All I am saying is although the map has character, too much of a good thing is a frustrating thing. I don't know why you wouldnt just want to fast travel to different places in the morning but hey maybe somebody wants to explore the castle.

- Plan Your Plants, While Planting Plants
Where are you with the gardening club? I see the new planter upgrade/system and I like how you can have multiple things planted now. (8 or 4 in total) It makes you feel like you can plan out what you are going to grow for each class. I like this method alot better.

-Tentacles and You, A book started on gofund me

-Green Thing In the First Dungeon

- Jerry Springer, Whos The Father?

-The Price Is right with Drew Carry

- 01000010 01010101 01000111 01010011
-
- A Few Bugs I found so far (Although I am not done playing this update yet.)
(I think I found a glitch where after several days the herbs would show up saying "0/4 days" even though It was 6 days since I planted them. On day 8 they showed like a 7 herb yield. It was strange. I could only water them the first day the specific plants were first planted)

(another glitch is using the save button in your room instead of the book, on the night stand, makes your character stuck on your bed and the only way to get out of it is to sleep until the next day. Little bug but honeslty not a big deal at all)

I thought I would make the titles a little exciting. Hope you find the humor in them. Love the game, keep it up!

Reactions: hgameartman
Sep 28, 2018
I am not sure if it's a big or anything I am trying to take new classes using an old save. However, none of the new classes are there. Can you fix this issue?
I think you have to start a new save file for this update. It happens with alot of games when updating to a new version. Plus it prevents ( or decreases the chance) any of the saves becoming corrupted. Hopefully this helps!

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes