2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Thanks for the answer and for telling me the scenes that there are and another question if it is not a nuisance, do you plan to add minotaur centaurs or bestiality with dogs, wolves, horses or dragons as in violated heroine?
Minotaurs and centaurs and dragons are great ideas, but I don't think I can do beastiality with real, existent animals. I do plan to have modding options available by the time I'm done with development though, and I can't control what people will be making with that!

Sep 28, 2018
Hey I was playing for a long time and this suddenly happened. I am not gonna lie. I changed values in order to give myself more coin and stats, but this is what happened when I tried to take the meditation class. Before the day that everything crashed, I tried doing an elemental training for wind. During the second meditation class. I got this error, and then trying to load a save I got another error.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Hey does anyone know how to get Anya Pregnant?
Finish her main storyline (see all 10ish scenes), then call her up at night using the comm to start her side-story, which is where the pregnancy event come in.

Hopefully more pregnancy content for her involving more fun events (slimes is my next goal!)

Hey I was playing for a long time and this suddenly happened. I am not gonna lie. I changed values in order to give myself more coin and stats, but this is what happened when I tried to take the meditation class. Before the day that everything crashed, I tried doing an elemental training for wind. During the second meditation class. I got this error, and then trying to load a save I got another error.
Seems like the quest journal bugged out. The save load error seems to be the same one that used to brick saves when you tried to save on a map with walking students (before I disabled saving everywhere for 3ish months while I worked out a fix).

I'll try to reproduce the errors and see what I can do, but hopefully the morning autosave can help! (save slot 21 is overwriten every morning with an autosave... Though you can also overwrite it manually, and it keeps defaulting to it even though I coded it to ignore it when choosing the default slot)

K115

Jun 3, 2018
Ngl, firt time I saw this game, the art repelled me almost instantly, but seeing the recent screenshots, I see that the art has really improved. Imma give this a chance now because that amount of effort only says good stuff about a dev. I respect that. Keep up the good work :)

Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
@hgamaertman. I have been thinking. Here is a suggestion. I don't know if this is possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somthing similar is certainly planned! It might just be a multi-person animation/drawing that combines a few singular ones, but I do plan on redoing the art/animation from that area in the near future to add more for Anya! (probably alongside a revamp of the first dungeon to make it a bit better/less empty hallways)

Reactions: International

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Hello !

I have two questions about the mecanics ...

First, where can I boost my "Wil" stats?

Two... I can't make my character horny, or make a H event...

The only one I find how to do it, is with the guy in the bar, when he propose you to make the night with him... But after that... How can you make sexe with the other pnj like the other student or other villager?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Hello !

I have two questions about the mecanics ...

First, where can I boost my "Wil" stats?

Two... I can't make my character horny, or make a H event...

The only one I find how to do it, is with the guy in the bar, when he propose you to make the night with him... But after that... How can you make sexe with the other pnj like the other student or other villager?
Drinking naturally opens you up to 1-night stands. Much of the H-content is found in the various Jobs, clubs, and relationships you can find around the castle. Anya has several that you see from spending time with her, Andrew and Eillana are the same with that.

Attending any job or club gets you stats in addition to attending classes. In particular church work gets you will (eventually). You can also repeat classes to continue getting stats from them (and the wiki, I think, has stats listed for much of them.)

Mana manipulation 1 (one of the first classes) gets you +1 will

Much of the game's H-events are listed here

Though it is a bit out of date (you can check the game's changelogs on the first page to see some of what was added more recently)

HalAnon

Dec 31, 2020
I don't know if you're aware of it, but in the scene with Anya talking about her fear of magical plants, both her new and old sprite show up. I'm loving the game so far nonetheless!

Star_glider

Jun 14, 2018
There is a bugged assignment in Neutral Magic 1.

The professor gives it as "research 1 page on neutral magic before next class."

The assignment log shows it as "Acquire a wand"

Then, the professor asks in the next class "did everyone take notes on basic spellcasting?"

So, which is it?

Also, a suggestion. The day that professor gives the assignment, the PC is introduced to the choir - the library is introduced the next day. These events should be switched, so the library is introduced along with the research assignment.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Drinking naturally opens you up to 1-night stands. Much of the H-content is found in the various Jobs, clubs, and relationships you can find around the castle. Anya has several that you see from spending time with her, Andrew and Eillana are the same with that.

Attending any job or club gets you stats in addition to attending classes. In particular church work gets you will (eventually). You can also repeat classes to continue getting stats from them (and the wiki, I think, has stats listed for much of them.)

Mana manipulation 1 (one of the first classes) gets you +1 will

Much of the game's H-events are listed here

Though it is a bit out of date (you can check the game's changelogs on the first page to see some of what was added more recently)
Thank you for your response!

About Anya and Eillana, yes, I see the event with her, but for Andrew, He repeat everytime the same sentence...

But when I search about the "H scene" it's with the random NPC, not with the "secondary character"

And thank you very much about the wiki!

HalAnon

Dec 31, 2020
I'm taking Swimming and Self Study: Artifacts together and the Artifacts class is stuck at 3/4 attendance, whenever I attend, the credit goes to Swimming, so I now have 7/4 swimming credits (I tried to include a picture, but the site keeps saying that's a security error). I haven't used cheats on this file, so that hasn't messed with anything. I'm sorry this is the second bug report, I don't want to come off as nitpicky ;;;; I'm really enjoying the game, so I want to help as much as possible!

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I'm taking Swimming and Self Study: Artifacts together and the Artifacts class is stuck at 3/4 attendance, whenever I attend, the credit goes to Swimming, so I now have 7/4 swimming credits (I tried to include a picture, but the site keeps saying that's a security error). I haven't used cheats on this file, so that hasn't messed with anything. I'm sorry this is the second bug report, I don't want to come off as nitpicky ;;;; I'm really enjoying the game, so I want to help as much as possible!
It's no problem! I'm guessing you took them both together but with no other classes?
I did a large revamp on how the game loads classes into memory a while ago and since then there's been... issues if you take less than 4 classes.

I'm still trying to figure it out and fix it, but that's likely what ca
used the issues, since it does all sorts of wonky things like adding counts to other classes, etc etc.

HalAnon

Dec 31, 2020
It's no problem! I'm guessing you took them both together but with no other classes?
I did a large revamp on how the game loads classes into memory a while ago and since then there's been... issues if you take less than 4 classes.

I'm still trying to figure it out and fix it, but that's likely what ca
used the issues, since it does all sorts of wonky things like adding counts to other classes, etc etc.
I was taking Potions 3 and Self Study: Combat as well at the time, sorry I wasn't clear about that!

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes