2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Alright so on the 'foreach' issue, I seem to be able to replicate it by going to a dark church ritual, then upon waking the next day that fires.
For now though I think you should ignor this one, as it may be my fault.

Also, It looks like the version updating script fires every time I enter the Female Dorms.
I'll be sure to look into the corrupt church one either way! Mostly because that section of the game was added a yearish ago, and hasn't been updated since!

And the version updater had a variable input wrong, but all it's doing is setting max mana cap back to 200(since it had broken and potentially people had max mana cap drained, rather than base max mana which can be trained back up easily enough) so other than being annoying, it's not really hurting anything.

I'll try to throw together a quick patch for it tonight fixing that, not even going to change the version numbers on it and will just upload it it here with a little note.

nukeofwf

Oct 26, 2016
One last bother, When doing the dark tower dungeon, and are given the option to jump to the nyan village, it instead just warps you to floor 0, and when in the village, and going further, if you select the skip mating fight option, it puts you on floor 10 instead of 11, which just leads directly back to cat village.

Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.19.2 Hotfix!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll come back in tomorrow morning and update the main page and stuff once the rest of the mirrors are done uploading.

And thanks for the bug reports! All of them are extremely helpful to me in making the game better and more stable!

Win - AnonFile - -
MAC - AnonFile - -

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I could not get past the art. The game looks interesting but the art is just bad overall. It looks like the damn arms are a part of the body they are not separate but glued to the body. Game has so much potential but deve needs to find an artist. I kept thinking the characters might as well just be made from matryoshka dolls.

maidmolly

Apr 20, 2021
After the slime ordeal and the trip to the nurse's office, my girl can no longer walk. I tried shutting down, choosing to go to a different class, and not going immediately to class. She can't walk at all.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I could not get past the art. The game looks interesting but the art is just bad overall. It looks like the damn arms are a part of the body they are not separate but glued to the body. Game has so much potential but deve needs to find an artist. I kept thinking the characters might as well just be made from matryoshka dolls.
The dev made this game to practice their art. It's actually considerably better than it used to be. But, yeah, you likely won't get far saying the dev should get an artist, because of that.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
After the slime ordeal and the trip to the nurse's office, my girl can no longer walk. I tried shutting down, choosing to go to a different class, and not going immediately to class. She can't walk at all.
Odd. I thought I had fixed that... Before it was caused by your character being defeated in certain orientations... for some reason.

I'll see if I can replicate and fix it again! (if not, the entire area is likely due for an overhaul anyway, so it should get fixed when I tear into it to redo it anyway)

maidmolly

Apr 20, 2021
Thanks for the reply on my freezing issue. If it helps to replicate it, when the text option came up at the nurse's office, I chose to tell her what happened to me. I think it was the first option available.

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
Since as of version 0.19.2 I still can't craft potions (recipes don't show even though they should be unlocked), do you think you could add a potion seller in the town's shop? As a temporary solution until you figure out how to fix the bug.

Just make sure the potions are not too strong for a traveler like me

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Since as of version 0.19.2 I still can't craft potions (recipes don't show even though they should be unlocked), do you think you could add a potion seller in the town's shop? As a temporary solution until you figure out how to fix the bug.

Just make sure the potions are not too strong for a traveler like me
I'll do some testing and see if I can have it fixed before next release! Do your recipes not show up under encyclopedia? Have you tested on a new game (since potion-recipe learning was changed in 0.19), or made sure to enter the dorms a few times to have the updater run?

I'll have to test it a bunch more!

A bit of testing has resulted in some... interesting things.
Consumable potions randomly vanishes, only to reappear if you pull out of the crafting choice menu (esc) to go back to category selection, and then go back in.

Investigating more still. Can't see why it was doing that.

Last edited:
Reactions: SadBully

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
was probably reported before but there is a problem with the mc being pushed back after being hit ,she ends up stuck in terrain ,pushed between trees by dogs ,i can't get the catalyst from the big slime because pushed off the platform every time .

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
was probably reported before but there is a problem with the mc being pushed back after being hit ,she ends up stuck in terrain ,pushed between trees by dogs ,i can't get the catalyst from the big slime because pushed off the platform every time .
I fixed a lot of the areas where that happens but I'll go back through and check for more!

Trees are a particular problem because they seem to have too many gaps in the hitboxes.

If you mean the menu that shows upon interacting with the mortar and pestle then no. If you mean some other encyclopedia then I don't know.

Yes, and it didn't help.
Under the Comm menu there should be an encyclopedia option that shows all learned recipes as a list. I'll keep testing for now, but haven't come across anything blocking crafting potions since V0.19.0 (although I'm sure there's plenty of bugs with it still so that doesn't mean too much!)

I wouldn't be surprised if something in the way it's handling crafting is breaking and erasing all your learned recipes, tbh. It's a little wonky right now since it does erase your recipes list for a few moments while you're in the crafting interface (to rebuild the potions array to run the code to actually craft it, as otherwise I would have had to rewrite everything when I redid the learning code) so if, say, you managed to break out of crafting without reaching the end where it resets.... I could see it breaking and erasing all learned recipes or something.

I'll for sure keep testing and add a method to give potions to the main debug tool menu, in the meantime, if anyone else can help reproduce the bugs here let me know!

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
Under the Comm menu there should be an encyclopedia option that shows all learned recipes as a list.
Alright, I checked and it's indeed empty.

In fact, I decided to quickly start a new game and rush 4/4 Potion 1 classes, and it turns out even after completing all 4 classes the recipe for health potions doesn't show up in my encyclopedia. I think that's the source of the problem: the classes themselves don't unlock recipes properly.

Speaking of bugs with classes, I also noticed that the "neutral magics" side quest, which was supposed to be changed to a page of research, hasn't changed in the quest log and still requires a wand. And yes, if you do the research and don't make a wand the quest is failed and your grade suffers.

I know bugfixing will be difficult, so I wish you the best. The game has already vastly improved, both in terms of art and mechanics, so just stick to it and things should be going better. Also, if experimentation doesn't give conclusive results you should reconsider adding that potion merchant. You can always delete him later when recipes work properly.

ohwhatnow

Feb 19, 2019
I had the same issue with potions having only played on v0.19.1, but I also had the gardening club potions refuse to appear in any of the menus after acquisition. I also had one of the artifact crafting teleport crystal things (sorry, I don't remember the name) refuse to show up anywhere, but that had been mentioned earlier in the thread so I kind of assumed they were all just known issues with the crafting system at this point.

Edit: I should probably mention I haven't had any other issue with crafting equipment and stuff.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.20.1 Public Release!

Win – AnonFile –

MAC – AnonFile –

Reactions: International

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
quick question, are there gangbang scenes with monsters?
The main "gangbang" scene would be the imps in the kitchen events. They start off small, but if you keep accepting their advances they eventually all jump you at once.

Slimes gang up on you as well, although the art for it is ancient at this point. There's a scene when you fight the Nekomatas at their mating ground where you're teamed up on, but relatively little in the way of group scenes as of yet, now that I think about it.

I think most of the others (Werewolves, standard nekomata scenes, tentacle plants) are all solo events, unfortunately.

A few threesomes, but I'm still not the best artist, so multi-people poses are a bit too complex for me at the moment! Hopefully soon I can get some new ones in!

Reactions: Lazarus 61

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
The main "gangbang" scene would be the imps in the kitchen events. They start off small, but if you keep accepting their advances they eventually all jump you at once.

Slimes gang up on you as well, although the art for it is ancient at this point. There's a scene when you fight the Nekomatas at their mating ground where you're teamed up on, but relatively little in the way of group scenes as of yet, now that I think about it.

I think most of the others (Werewolves, standard nekomata scenes, tentacle plants) are all solo events, unfortunately.

A few threesomes, but I'm still not the best artist, so multi-people poses are a bit too complex for me at the moment! Hopefully soon I can get some new ones in!
Thanks for the answer and for telling me the scenes that there are and another question if it is not a nuisance, do you plan to add minotaur centaurs or bestiality with dogs, wolves, horses or dragons as in violated heroine?

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes