2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
Not my cup of tea but ive been seeing this every now and then when it updates and i you got to at least give props to updating the art a bit. The characters looked like poop in the first screenshots but theyve come quite a bit from that ngl

Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Anytime I load a save at night on the second floor and aggro enemies or go to far, not sure exactly which.
View attachment 1133606
Try entering combat in another area (like the fields outside the school) and then coming back later. That error has something to do with the combat plugin's AI, I'm fairly sure it's something to do with it dropping aggro when out of sight range or distance is too far, but it's really unreliable to reproduce so it's been popping up off and on for months and I can't pin it down well enough to fix it.

Reactions: MobileGrunt

Adim2P

Sep 27, 2020
Oh? What a surprise, suddenly the new game version release was able to work with Joiplay for android, looks like I'm playing the game on the mobile for now. The file directory errors and .dll error I got from the earlier versions of the game seems to have disappeared.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
a year later of me

art for those main girls quite the same but I give star for not abandon the development

and that 1 GB RPGMAKER game
that gotto have some content there but main girls still look the same so hope that should be adderess soon
the game do have potential

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
ok, ty is there anything more like any gallery cheat or money cheat or is everything there??
Debug tool handles money, stats, some misc stuff like learning all crafting recipes and transport to a debug room, etc etc.
No gallery, images are for the most part broken into parts and the game is designed as a sandbox so scenes are found throughout the game at almost any time.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
I can't wait for this to be implemented... I know from experience some of the ideas and fetishes I detailed earlier in the thread fall low on lists to be implemented... maybe I can sponsor or commission a mod for them in the future...
Whats the slime/tentacle bit from?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.19.1 Release!

Promo_CoverImage.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win: - -
Mac: - -

And a new Itch.io page!

Reactions: International

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Glad to see you are working more, but school is too big and basic gameplay loop is still tedious.

Don't give up, but you need to rethink why you need such MASSIVE areas for such relative small amount of events. Even with large numbers of events, why needing SO MUCH SPACE?

Yes it is understood you are trying to make huge scary old magic school, but mostly game is running between areas or grinding. Really even the fun grinding like xxx.

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
It's a shame, but the mac version isn't playable. Can't save and the furthest I can get without it crashing is trying to sleep after you get a tour of the school on your first day.

Edit: I downloaded v18 and saw how that went. I still had save issues, but I fixed them by dragging the Game file to the applications folder and it saved normally. So v19 just needs the bugs worked out from it, and the game should be fine for mac.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes