2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
... but I hope to have expansive modding available as well so people can add content and tinker with the game as well!
I can't wait for this to be implemented... I know from experience some of the ideas and fetishes I detailed earlier in the thread fall low on lists to be implemented... maybe I can sponsor or commission a mod for them in the future...

Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Does this game use stolen art? Some of the screenshots look good and others nsm.
As mentioned, I commission a guest artist rarely for collaborations. We have done 2 animations and 2 bust images for the teachers together.
My own artwork has evolved over the last year and a half or so. As an example, here's Olivia's art as it changes throughout the last year, as drawn by me. Evolution-of-Olivia2_1.png

There's still massive amounts of old content in the game as well (like many of the animations.) as an example, you can see on this I redid the blowjob animation I drew last January for this next update(as well as the redone frontal image for her I did a few months ago), and I think it looks a little bit better! (though still nowhere near the level I want to be)

ss+(2021-03-24+at+08.36.51).jpg

With an estimated 4 more years worth of development to complete the game, I am hopeful that I will continue to progress in my artwork to make it even better!

Violet Tucker

Aug 18, 2018
As mentioned, I commission a guest artist rarely for collaborations. We have done 2 animations and 2 bust images for the teachers together.
My own artwork has evolved over the last year and a half or so. As an example, here's Olivia's art as it changes throughout the last year, as drawn by me. View attachment 1114050

There's still massive amounts of old content in the game as well (like many of the animations.) as an example, you can see on this I redid the blowjob animation I drew last January for this next update(as well as the redone frontal image for her I did a few months ago), and I think it looks a little bit better! (though still nowhere near the level I want to be)

View attachment 1114066

With an estimated 4 more years worth of development to complete the game, I am hopeful that I will continue to progress in my artwork to make it even better!
Ah ok that makes a lot of sense thanks for letting me know.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.18.0 Patreon Release!
Promo-BJNewOlivia.png
(yes, I now realize that the body cuts off oddly, I'll figure out a way to fix it later somehow....)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And as a little aside...

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Where, when and how do you encounter Andrew?
During the first swordsmanship class, then he is found during the day in the training room below that one.
I think he also shows up after a certain point in homeroom, but I can't remember if that was implemented so you could also spend time with him from there, probably not.

Reactions: Miyasaki

Miyasaki

Aug 9, 2018
Is it possible for Andrew to impregnate Olivia? For the past 7 semesters every night she's played around with him in his dorm and nothing. :confused:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Is it possible for Andrew to impregnate Olivia? For the past 7 semesters every night she's played around with him in his dorm and nothing. :confused:
Not yet, unfortunately! There's some special dialog I need to write for him for it, and I need to redo his bust image (which requires more practice with drawing the male body!), and I need to flesh out Olivia's birth scenes for human pregnancies....

It will be added at some point though! Not sure when since there's a lot to do on human pregnancy in general (It's supposed to have checkups! And an actual birth scene....)

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.18.0 and V0.18.1 Release!

Win: -
MAC: -

Miyasaki

Aug 9, 2018
Not yet, unfortunately! There's some special dialog I need to write for him for it, and I need to redo his bust image (which requires more practice with drawing the male body!), and I need to flesh out Olivia's birth scenes for human pregnancies....

It will be added at some point though! Not sure when since there's a lot to do on human pregnancy in general (It's supposed to have checkups! And an actual birth scene....)
Thanks, at first I thought it just needed to happen on a specific day but then after 20 days, many semesters and still nothing, not even the fertility curse kicking in, I thought I broke my save.

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Don't know if you're already got something planned for this... but if not... can you please add some magical explaination... why in this castle/universe/game... the human pregnancy only lasts about 6-9wks... vs the real average gestation period of 40wks... aka 9months...

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Don't know if you're already got something planned for this... but if not... can you please add some magical explaination... why in this castle/universe/game... the human pregnancy only lasts about 6-9wks... vs the real average gestation period of 40wks... aka 9months...

It's sort of hinted at early-on, but the entire castle is time-warped. Classes can be attended anytime, you don't age, etc etc. More will be explained about it later on likely once I implement some classes that deal with magic of that level (probably something in an advanced-tier neutral or mana manipulation class, or perhaps summoning classes once their branch is implemented)

Reactions: KMN

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Wow, that's a lot of issues listed... Luckily Im going to wait for those tentacle parasites before I next play, which means I'm gonna be waiting for quite some time.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Wow, that's a lot of issues listed... Luckily Im going to wait for those tentacle parasites before I next play, which means I'm gonna be waiting for quite some time.
Probably not too much longer actually! That's next up on the list!

And the issues list was me compiling a massive listing of each and every issue in the game I could remember or find to try and organize my bugfixng effort!

Reactions: International
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes