2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
hey it's been some time since i last played, i'm wondering if the elemental affinity was implemented since then and if there's any particular trigger to raise to upgrade it (like having completed certain class or event)

Apr 29, 2021
Thanks! Consensual sex with monsters will for sure be added in the future (it's sorta already, as if you don't allow it the crystal of safe returns is supposed to transport you out of danger, or you can force your way out of it at the cost of all mp as a last resort). More directly consensual events with monsters/slimes/demons is for sure planned though! (some fun ideas I had included using the "underground transport" area to house monster friends/lovers when you can customize it better, etc!

As much as I would love to go into the more stranger ones like horsemen, I don't think I will be able to for this reason. I think patreon would ban me in a heartbeat for it.
It's a shame that patreon limits you and you can't put all the content you want but maybe when the game is almost finished you can add it as a last update or as a separate patch, some devs do it to avoid problems with patreon, and sorry if it's not a nuisance Could you give mea couple spoilers for future monsters?It would be great if you added not so conventional monsters like, futa harpies, lizardmen, giant troll, cyclopes, satyrs, and others, thanks friend

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
ouch ... it's a shame about the horse monsters but now I understand why they don't appear in the games h, it's great! That I can have consensual relationships with monsters is not that I dislike monsters rape but it is good that I can fuck with them voluntarily, I hope that Olivia can also become the lover of multiple monsters at the same time, that would be great, another question olivia can become the "communal bride" of the tribe?For example, there is a tribe of orcs and Olivia decides to "deepen" her relationship with the tribe and could become a kind of "communal girlfriend" of the tribe, is there that possibility in the future?
I do like the idea of that! I'll see what I can do to add some sort of event like that, although it may not be for a while as there's still so much to do!

I played this game like a year ago and I'm eager to try this update it however I have a question, I cant move with the arrow keys, is there some way to enable it?
Also this hall seem to be bugged I cannot leave it from this side
Arrow keys should work to move fine, it's odd that they're not... The hall might be a resolution issue (try changing the size of the game window/going fullscreen or windowed, tec) as at one point I made transports set sizes and it hated when the screen changed resolutions. I should be able to fix it up next update if it's the issue I think it might be.

hey it's been some time since i last played, i'm wondering if the elemental affinity was implemented since then and if there's any particular trigger to raise to upgrade it (like having completed certain class or event)
Elemental affinity is implemented, training in the elemental training rooms raises it. It's just straight damage boosts for now, and caps out at like 10?ish visits and a 30% boost in damage, will be extended later as I add new classes. I think you have to have progressed in that element's classes a bit to get to it though.

It's a shame that patreon limits you and you can't put all the content you want but maybe when the game is almost finished you can add it as a last update or as a separate patch, some devs do it to avoid problems with patreon, and sorry if it's not a nuisance Could you give mea couple spoilers for future monsters?It would be great if you added not so conventional monsters like, futa harpies, lizardmen, giant troll, cyclopes, satyrs, and others, thanks friend
I do plan on having modding options in the future to allow people to add content as they wish (it's harder than it looks though!)! Currently modding implemented is limited to images/audio files only, so if you wanted to, say, add a new monster you would have to replace an existing one and its art to do so.

Future monsters depend on the areas/dungeons I plan on building. I know that I plan on making a few demon types (incubi, succubi, vampires), a few water-themed ones (sirens, mermaids, etc), and several bug/cave themed ones (within reason), stuff like driders, several egg-laying types, trolls, goblins, etc.

I'm only one developer though, so I can't add everything I would like to, unfortunately, but I hope to have a bunch of fun/interesting encounters!
Current monsters (slimes, nekomata?, werwolves, etc) will be getting overhauls in the future as well, as I get better at my art. Slimes in particular should be getting changed up a bit soon as the art/animation for them is... 2 years old at this point!

Reactions: impetuous person
Aug 11, 2018
Arrow keys should work to move fine, it's odd that they're not... The hall might be a resolution issue (try changing the size of the game window/going fullscreen or windowed, tec) as at one point I made transports set sizes and it hated when the screen changed resolutions. I should be able to fix it up next update if it's the issue I think it might be.
Changing the resolution makes you able to leave the hall by clicking the very edge of the screen, as for the arrow kays they seem to work fine in the menus but not when trying to move the character

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Changing the resolution makes you able to leave the hall by clicking the very edge of the screen, as for the arrow kays they seem to work fine in the menus but not when trying to move the character
That is really odd. Which version are you using, and have you tried a new savefile/reinstalling? I'll look into it to see if I can figure it out!

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Elemental affinity is implemented, training in the elemental training rooms raises it. It's just straight damage boosts for now, and caps out at like 10?ish visits and a 30% boost in damage, will be extended later as I add new classes. I think you have to have progressed in that element's classes a bit to get to it though.
yep got the warning saying that i had to get more classes about the attribute to deepen my affinity ^^

too bad it's not more varied like : fire affinity x% give access to special classe about fire skill / a costume / tolerance and weakness (definetly wondering if it's in the developement plan, olivia with an elemental sorceress costume seem like something i could fap to)

edit : re-thinking ... costume for each elemental affinity seem like a heavy burden on artist ... and not much better to scrypt all the scene call for all different costume ... T_T

Reactions: hgameartman

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
another key binding bug that i noticed is that you are unable to use the numpad "0" key to open your menu like other rpg maker games but it still cancel actions, so it is kind of award to having to lift the other hand to enter the menu when i am REALY used to do all the menu and movement and character actions whit one hand like the default movement ware created fore, i am guessing the reason the numpad "0" key don't work anymore is because you changed the default key to open the menu from "x" to "esc" and accidentally removed the ability to enter it whit the numpad "0" as well, espesaly sins i can't say i see any other use you use the "0" key fore at list not initially.

impetuous person

Jun 2, 2021
I do like the idea of that! I'll see what I can do to add some sort of event like that, although it may not be for a while as there's still so much to do!

I do plan on having modding options in the future to allow people to add content as they wish (it's harder than it looks though!)! Currently modding implemented is limited to images/audio files only, so if you wanted to, say, add a new monster you would have to replace an existing one and its art to do so.

Future monsters depend on the areas/dungeons I plan on building. I know that I plan on making a few demon types (incubi, succubi, vampires), a few water-themed ones (sirens, mermaids, etc), and several bug/cave themed ones (within reason), stuff like driders, several egg-laying types, trolls, goblins, etc.

I'm only one developer though, so I can't add everything I would like to, unfortunately, but I hope to have a bunch of fun/interesting encounters!
Current monsters (slimes, nekomata?, werwolves, etc) will be getting overhauls in the future as well, as I get better at my art. Slimes in particular should be getting changed up a bit soon as the art/animation for them is... 2 years old at this point!
great I will be looking forward to that content who knows maybe when olivia becomes the lover of the tribe she can invite her friends, detail.gif , and hopefully if possible there could be a monster with a huge horse cock and get olivia pregnant ;) 4086-pandra-the-animation-.gif

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Eliana is that the book club girl o.o?
Yep! Working on redesigning her artwork, but I realized that I had pregnant variants for all of her standing busts... and never used them at all! So I drew a fun new tentacle scene and added her getting pregnant with the tentacle plant parasites for... science! (research, technically, or so she claims!)

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Yep! Working on redesigning her artwork, but I realized that I had pregnant variants for all of her standing busts... and never used them at all! So I drew a fun new tentacle scene and added her getting pregnant with the tentacle plant parasites for... science! (research, technically, or so she claims!)
OH MY : P getting her relationship lvl high enough is hard to do honestly o.o

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
OH MY : P getting her relationship lvl high enough is hard to do honestly o.o
Yep! The debug tool I think still works on hers (or if it doesn't, will be fixed soon) but there will likely be a new male character added soon so I can test a new system for relationships ingame that will hopefully be easier/better to work with (since it's such as mess right now)

I intended to allow gift-giving to help with it! I think flowers and stuff like that are still implemented for it too! I shall fix and balance.... hopefully soonish!

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Yep! The debug tool I think still works on hers (or if it doesn't, will be fixed soon) but there will likely be a new male character added soon so I can test a new system for relationships ingame that will hopefully be easier/better to work with (since it's such as mess right now)

I intended to allow gift-giving to help with it! I think flowers and stuff like that are still implemented for it too! I shall fix and balance.... hopefully soonish!
thank you!! : D

Apr 4, 2021
Hello recently, I downloaded the game and I'm liking it, so I have a couple of questions for the developer, the mc can get pregnant with any monster or just some? What will happen to the babies that it has with the monsters after they are born ? They just disappear and we will never see them again or can we interact with them in the future (cough ... and fuck ... cough..cough)

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Hello recently, I downloaded the game and I'm liking it, so I have a couple of questions for the developer, the mc can get pregnant with any monster or just some? What will happen to the babies that it has with the monsters after they are born ? They just disappear and we will never see them again or can we interact with them in the future (cough ... and fuck ... cough..cough)
Pregnancy works with mostly everything I think (perhaps not one or two like wolf pups, etc).

Babies it depends. Many monsters run away after birth (Imps might be a bit weird with that.)
Nekomata babies are taken in by the nekomata village (and you can visit/feed/interact with them!)

Humans are chucked into an interdimensional rift (cause you can't raise a baby while in college!)

Parasites(tentacle plants, slimes) are special cases. You have baby slimes or lay tentacle pods.... but they stay inside you even after for more fun!

Imps are an... interesting one. You pass out afterwards, only to be attacked by... small, but familiar imps? If you're not careful you could end up pregnant again with them right after birth!

Apr 4, 2021
Pregnancy works with mostly everything I think (perhaps not one or two like wolf pups, etc).

Babies it depends. Many monsters run away after birth (Imps might be a bit weird with that.)
Nekomata babies are taken in by the nekomata village (and you can visit/feed/interact with them!)

Humans are chucked into an interdimensional rift (cause you can't raise a baby while in college!)

Parasites(tentacle plants, slimes) are special cases. You have baby slimes or lay tentacle pods.... but they stay inside you even after for more fun!

Imps are an... interesting one. You pass out afterwards, only to be attacked by... small, but familiar imps? If you're not careful you could end up pregnant again with them right after birth!
Thanks for answering, well human babies are understood, no way to send them by air mail to their mother, right? xd, but the matter of imps babies if I like there will be more monsters that can "play" with their mother? For example, goblin orcs and pigmen grow very fast and the first thing they do when they become adults is to impregnate their human mother again and those that hatch from eggs also grow fast

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes