2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Wiki has a guide for the first semester (a little outdated, but should still be close enough)

As well as a h-scene checklist and info on the activities, clubs, jobs and classes you can attend. It's mostly an open-ended sandbox at the moment, although there will be a structured "Main Questline" in the future once I'm done with bugfixes and revamps to core systems/maps.
Thank you.

Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Since Andrew is a half neko, are his children human babies or nekomatas?
Probably human (since they would only be 1/4th neko), but I haven't implemented pregnancy with him yet partially because of that! (I felt it needed more involved dialog/events and I wanted to redo his artwork in the nearish future to improve it first)

HalAnon

Dec 31, 2020
Error.PNG
Hullo! Still really enjoying the game! It told me to report the error, so that's what I'm doing!
I'll try and outline what I was doing up to this point. I had just loaded my save file in front of the dungeon to the north of the field and I was running away from the dogs, I think the error happened around the middle of the field. I'm on the latest version of the game.
I'm not sure if this helps, but I hope it does!

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
View attachment 1364695
Hullo! Still really enjoying the game! It told me to report the error, so that's what I'm doing!
I'll try and outline what I was doing up to this point. I had just loaded my save file in front of the dungeon to the north of the field and I was running away from the dogs, I think the error happened around the middle of the field. I'm on the latest version of the game.
I'm not sure if this helps, but I hope it does!
It's an issue with AI that happens infrequently when you get too far away from monsters that are tracking you.
I still haven't managed to figure it out entirely, but I might take a crack at supressing the error if I can tinker with the code later. I don't entirely understand what's causing it yet (other than that it's happening when monsters get too far away from you for their AI to cope?) so I haven't managed to fix it yet.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Yeah I don't think the Elianna scene is working right. I've maxed her out, I've got fertilized pods, I speak with her every single day in the library and hang out but then nothing happens and eventually the tentacle just puts em in Olivia's butt instead

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Yeah I don't think the Elianna scene is working right. I've maxed her out, I've got fertilized pods, I speak with her every single day in the library and hang out but then nothing happens and eventually the tentacle just puts em in Olivia's butt instead
I'll do some testing and make sure it's fixed as soon as I can!

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
I don't know if they've been reported but here's two bugs I've encountered.
1. If you get knocked up by a neko during the mass battle during the evening and then leave the game crashes in the morning.
2. if you enter the female bathroom in the cafeteria you will be unable to leave as it will spawn you in a position that if you move it just forces you into the male bathroom.

deanec64

Jul 27, 2019
I'd love to see this actually over on Itch.io, simply cause as a platform its a neat way to show indie devs that might be out there.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I'd love to see this actually over on Itch.io, simply cause as a platform its a neat way to show indie devs that might be out there.
Your wish has been granted.

It's gotten a bit of interest on itch, which was very nice!

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.23.0 + V0.23.1 Release!

Game_ivVrBWpszl.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD

Win –

MAC –

Linux –

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
V0.23.0 + V0.23.1 Release!

View attachment 1407855

DOWNLOAD

Win –

MAC –

Linux –
So for the new scenes with Anya, is there anything in particular that needs to be done to see it? Or could I say... Use the cheat engine to bypass to the new content?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
So for the new scenes with Anya, is there anything in particular that needs to be done to see it? Or could I say... Use the cheat engine to bypass to the new content?
Should just need Anya's relationship to be maxed out, then talk to her at night in the dorms while not pregnant.

No need to use cheat engine, the debug tool ingame can set her relationship to max easily!

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
The new kitchen map has a bug in that both going there directly from the job board and doing a job teleports you north beyond the walls, probably because those teleport positions weren't adjusted for the new map. Thankfully, you provided the de-stickier tool which let me get out of the wall.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Should just need Anya's relationship to be maxed out, then talk to her at night in the dorms while not pregnant.

No need to use cheat engine, the debug tool ingame can set her relationship to max easily!
I meant the debug tool. Anyway i tried that and... nothing. Max relationship, no pregnancy, and all she does is wanna play in bed or go get laid at the bar

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Another kitchen-related teleport bug: accepting to go to the kitchen for the pull spell lesson gets you stuck in a counter.
I must have missed placements when I redid the map! As a workaround, you can use the key item De-Sticker to get yourself out of being stuck in a counter until I get it fixed up next bugfix patch.

I meant the debug tool. Anyway i tried that and... nothing. Max relationship, no pregnancy, and all she does is wanna play in bed or go get laid at the bar
Just took a look at it and the only other requirement is potion making must be enabled! (Ie- Can craft potions)

Since the event gives a potion recipe it was sort of needed, but I forgot all about that part since it was sort of a given that you're past semester one if her relationship is up high enough to reach the scene.... Which is not a given if you're using the debug tool to do it!

For anyone interested, here's the code I use to track if the event is available. Once you complete it, it's unavailable again, but crafting a potion you get from the event unlocks a repeatable variant of the scene

RPGMV_OUEGlcozMM.png

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
More bugs: when you enter the boy's room in the dining room and then exit it, you get stuck in the door. Fortunately, the de-stickier works for that too.

The pantry stockpiling game seems to be a little wonky. I had it once immediately do a game over the next time I worked after previously getting caught by an imp. Also, just now, I didn't get the option to do the medium difficulty despite having already unlocked it.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I'm reporting a game breaking bug.

My current game is at semester 2 day 2, and when I go to sleep the butterfly (bat) appears. When it leads me to the secret castle dungeon, it actually gets stuck on a wall in the map that has the nurse's office, causing a soft lock in the game. No amount of time causes the game to transition to the next map, and the menu can't be opened, since it's a cutscene.

It's similar to the kitchen bugs mentioned above, as you're spawned way too high.

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
Yeah, I hit the same bug that DaBouncer hit. In my save, just pass the night and you'll run into the "butterfly" (bat sprite XD )

Was enjoying the game so far. I'll probably wait for a bit before trying again to see if the bugs get fixed. From what I can tell, anything major in this version is just because the maps were redone and the position for events didn't get replaced (Which from what I can tell with my very limited attempts at using RPGMaker, is pretty annoying. I like the engine, but random things make no sense)

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Anybody have a walkthrough for this game? I'm just trying to play as the game progresses, but it's way too confusing and nothing ever happens. Do I need to die to slimes? How do you even find the h-events?

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes