2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
A new? bug: the Flame Burst class doesn't have any scenes associated with it. When I entered the classroom, nothing happens but time passes and the class attendance goes up (so I go from 0/4 to 1/4) and I'm left outside the classroom. I remember this class having scenes before.

No assignments, either, it's like that class's script doesn't fire off.

Reactions: hgameartman

LoliCollector

Jul 13, 2021
Oh and btw
how do I get the tattered silk amulet?
Are there any uses for milk(human)?
I get stuck in the forest ruins.
How do I progress with Andrew's storyline?
Is there only one ancient scripture in the library?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.23.3 Bugfixes!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Windows - - -
Mac - - -
Linux - - -

Reactions: ChaosEggman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
A new? bug: the Flame Burst class doesn't have any scenes associated with it. When I entered the classroom, nothing happens but time passes and the class attendance goes up (so I go from 0/4 to 1/4) and I'm left outside the classroom. I remember this class having scenes before.

No assignments, either, it's like that class's script doesn't fire off.
I'll take a look at it and try to get it fixed in the next bugfix patch (which should be soonish since there's still a few more that I have to fix!

I think there's a bug at the neko breeding ground
I keep getting teleported to floor 10
There's some bugs around that area of the dungeon. Nothing much is past there anyway yet, so it's not too bad.

Oh and btw
how do I get the tattered silk amulet?
Are there any uses for milk(human)?
I get stuck in the forest ruins.
How do I progress with Andrew's storyline?
Is there only one ancient scripture in the library?
Tatered silk amulet I'm not entirely sure actually. It's relating to the slime amulet, so perhaps a treasure in the slime's waterway? Or the forest dungeon, or a drop from there?

I can't seem to find it, but I must have implemented it somewhere?

Human milk I think can be given to nekomata babies you have, or sold.
Selling it from what I remember is actually not bad money, but it's been a while so I'd have to double check.

Forest ruins are incomplete, ending somewhat near the end after you get into the underwater tunnel area.

Andrew's storyline I think just has 10 scenes, and just spending time with him repeatedly should be enough to progress it.

Yep, only one for now.

How about Anya's 6th event? Forgot, still working on it, or no clue and need my save file?
Still working on it, I had a few more bugfixes I also wanted to get to like the fire class bugs so I figured I would compile the fixes for the kitchen job (which needed to be done immediately) and get another patch for that event and the others out tomorrow or the next day.

I had hoped it was just a missing fade-in but I need to get back to that point to test, and figured I would play through the scenes manually again rather than implement a debug method to skip right to it, so it will take a little bit longer to get to it, but hopefully not too long!

Reactions: DaBouncer

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Selling milk was always good money except for loosing a time slot when she had to pump. I later learned that it is easier, when short on money, to take a couple of self study classes for 200 coins each instead of tying to pay for 4 full classes.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
... Is there only one ancient scripture in the library?
I need to find this for a homework assignment and have no idea where it is. Would someone please tell me?

I found it through the research mini game. It was from a romance book. I'm not sure if it needs to be romance specifically or just x number of books.

Last edited:

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
hgameartman As for the prostitution/sex mini game. My character has 3 endurance (from dish washing and cutting vegetables) Each action in the mini game takes 10 points. This makes it difficult to please a customer. I went back to the kitchens and tried the dish washing and cutting until I had about 2400 coins from it and never get another endurance point. so...
1) Can you only ever get 1 point from dish washing and 1 point from cutting vegetables?
2) Could we get the endurance per action in the sex mini game reduced to 5 or even less please?

Edit: A note about crafting clothes - It would be very helpful to have the ability to switch from refining to crafting and back in the same session, but the menu will not allow this. The reason I as for this is that you need to either waste a time period copying down all the clothing recipes to determine what materials need refined for them, or just spam refine materials and hope that you have the right stuff. Either way I end up accidentally missing something and have to end the crafting session, start a new session to refine more mats, then do another crafting session. This means that every mistake costs me two extra time periods. Allowing me to back out to the main crafting menu would prevent this extra and unnecessary time waste.

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I need to find this for a homework assignment and have no idea where it is. Would someone please tell me?

I found it through the research mini game. It was from a romance book. I'm not sure if it needs to be romance specifically or just x number of books.
From any, in fact, I'm not even sure you have to gather a single book for it, just have the quest and then go do the minigame might work! Though that would be inefficient since research is needed for many classes...

hgameartman As for the prostitution/sex mini game. My character has 3 endurance (from dish washing and cutting vegetables) Each action in the mini game takes 10 points. This makes it difficult to please a customer. I went back to the kitchens and tried the dish washing and cutting until I had about 2400 coins from it and never get another endurance point. so...
1) Can you only ever get 1 point from dish washing and 1 point from cutting vegetables?
2) Could we get the endurance per action in the sex mini game reduced to 5 or even less please?

Edit: A note about crafting clothes - It would be very helpful to have the ability to switch from refining to crafting and back in the same session, but the menu will not allow this. The reason I as for this is that you need to either waste a time period copying down all the clothing recipes to determine what materials need refined for them, or just spam refine materials and hope that you have the right stuff. Either way I end up accidentally missing something and have to end the crafting session, start a new session to refine more mats, then do another crafting session. This means that every mistake costs me two extra time periods. Allowing me to back out to the main crafting menu would prevent this extra and unnecessary time waste.
The prostitution minigame is tuned to be a bit on the hard side because I want to add in sexual stats that would reduce the costs on certain actions, gained through training available through the corrupt church or a specific prostitution storyline (one that also deals with the difficulty of getting people to actually bang you for money without the tedium of talking to them repeatadly...)
If I set it too low to start then there wouldn't be much to gain except gold! Base stats do have effects on it, and it get a lot easier at higher endurance I think....

Kitchen minigame has two stats it can give. Endurance from the chopping/dishes, or HP from the minigame. No limit to the stats you can gain from it (aside from your stat caps shown on the stats screen)

I think they might share a timer for stat gain, so if you do one of them like 8 times and then do the other a few times you might only get say, hp, instead of endurance.

Artifact crafting is getting a similar treatment to what potion-making got (and even has a similar plugin!), and I'll have both of them be in the menu, and just play with the crafting limits to make sure they're not annoying.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Kitchen minigame has two stats it can give. Endurance from the chopping/dishes, or HP from the minigame. No limit to the stats you can gain from it (aside from your stat caps shown on the stats screen)

I think they might share a timer for stat gain, so if you do one of them like 8 times and then do the other a few times you might only get say, hp, instead of endurance.
Since your post, I have done 25 chopping actions in a row in the kitchen and still no endurance gain. My (new) game is currently in semester 10 and the only endurance gains that I have are 1 each from dishes and chopping, and 7 from taking aerobics classes over and over (1 point each).
I seem to remember that kitchen work did provide endurance gains in older games but I haven't played for a couple of updates.
At this point, I think the mechanic is broken.

Edit: I have added in another 13 times washing dishes on the above and still no gains. I also have been attending church and choir and am not recieving any willpower gains. My character is still at 2 will power at the end of the 10th semester and has been to church and choir over 30 times in the last two semesters.

Last edited:

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
BUG: If you pay for goblins to water your plants, the plants do not advance their growth, but the money is still used. I planted on day 1 of the semester and put money in for 8 days. I returned on day 7 and the plants were at growth stage 1/7 (green mushrooms). If I tend to the plants then the growth stage advances normally. So, the plants didn't die, but they didn't grow either.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes