2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.23.4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Windows - - -
Mac - - -
Linux - - -

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Issue found: The basic translation class only goes up to 3/4 attendance. Attending the class for the fourth time increases another class's attendance (in this case, Flame Burst 1, which was the first class on the list) instead of the translation class.

Reactions: hgameartman

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Can I get a rundown on how to get the tentacle scene... as far as I can figure... Ive got everyone at max relationship...

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Can I get a rundown on how to get the tentacle scene... as far as I can figure... Ive got everyone at max relationship...
This is what I figured out (through a bunch of trying):
1) Get implanted with a tentacle core.
2) In a few days it will fill you with liquid.
3) Wait a couple more days and it will pop out some seeds.
4) Get those seeds fertilized by human, imp, Andrew (or maybe others?).
5) Spend time with her in the library after it starts squirming inside you, you will get a message about that.
--- scene here---
6) If you wait too long, the tentacle will try to stuff them up your butt.
7) If you prevent this, you will gain seed pods that can be planted. (I don't know if this is implemented yet.)
If you allow this, you will still get the seed pods.

This process can be repeated, including the scene.

Last edited:

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
This is what I figured out (through a bunch of trying):
1) Get implanted with a tentacle core.
2) In a few days it will fill you with liquid.
3) Wait a couple more days and it will pop out some seeds.
4) Get those seeds fertilized by human, imp, Andrew (or maybe others?).
5) Spend time with her in the library after it starts squirming inside you, you will get a message about that.
--- scene here---
6) If you wait too long, the tentacle will try to stuff them up your butt.
7) If you prevent this, you will gain seed pods that can be planted. (I don't know if this is implemented yet.)
If you allow this, you will still get the seed pods.

This process can be repeated, including the scene.
I see where ive been fkn this up... ive been going to her a night to spend time...

but on another note... ive never had the tentacle try to implant the pods in the rear... ive always just popped them out...

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I can't seem to get the tentacle core to mature
tried removing it through the nurse, doesn't work
Did you get it fertilized after it spawned pods? If you don't, you just end up laying pods and it cycles again.
The life-cycle of them is somewhat more complicated than any other, mostly because I planned on integrating parts of it into different scenes like Eillana's new one.

The main core uses either your own energy, or tentacle sap from a tentacle plant to produce pods. The pods themselves are unfertilized, and will just pop up after a while unless fertilized by any impregnation event (Ie: anything involving semen from male, man or beast)

Once they're fertilized, they take a few more days before they grow (shown by your character's pregnancy progresses). At this point, Eillana's scene is possible. If you wait too long though, they will be laid either into your butt (to come out later), or outside, reverting you back to stage 0, just the core.

I'll be adding encyclopedia entries to detail special parasites like this one later, it sounds more complicated than it really is, but that's mostly to give many points where events can happen, like impregnating others with tentacle babies!

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Thanks for all the feedback!
I've only been seriously drawing for less than a year(not counting a few college classes for the basics), so I hope to have big improvements in the art department as development progresses! I'll be coming back in and re-doing all current artwork once I've made some good improvements to my skills.

And here's the stats screen. There was no promo image for it originally because I really, really dislike how I drew her here. It was one of the very first drawings I did for the game, and was so disliked by me that I never even finished it.

The game is tracking a few other stats behind the scenes (number of pregnancies for one) for use on it later, and I'm still trying to find a way to do corruption/purity style mechanics without having it fall flat (locking scenes too tightly behind stats, not enough variance in character dialog/actions, etc etc).

View attachment 506447
Since it has pregnancy tracking that means there actual birth in it then mention that as a tag because it just help out people like me who actively search out for pregnancy and birth content in there hentai game I definitely give this game a try what rpg engine it’s runs one so I can download it ahead of time

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Since it has pregnancy tracking that means there actual birth in it then mention that as a tag because it just help out people like me who actively search out for pregnancy and birth content in there hentai game I definitely give this game a try what rpg engine it’s runs one so I can download it ahead of time
Thanks! Rpgmaker MV is the engine, no need for the RTP though as MV comes with it all, so the game can be run from the exe as soon as you unzip it!
Birth as a tag isn't available on the F95 tag list for me for some reason... It's been a while since the tags were updated, so it should probably get fixed up soon...

Reactions: Ramenlord2001

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Quick question does this game have alternate clothes i see part time jobs in here does it give the uniforms of those jobs that you can use freely even if your not working it not all that important but would be nice cause I am 100% sure some going to find a out fit they like and would rather use that than the default

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Quick question does this game have alternate clothes i see part time jobs in here does it give the uniforms of those jobs that you can use freely even if your not working it not all that important but would be nice cause I am 100% sure some going to find a out fit they like and would rather use that than the default
Alternate outfits via costume crystals were implemented, but only showed up during certain events, and I think they're currently broken even there as I re-drew the main character entirely a while ago and never managed to re-implement them since.

They are planned to be added properly (although if I remember right part of the issue too was they didn't work with everything...) But I'll likely be re-drawing the main character again within a few months as I've improved again!

Partially to practice drawing clothes... for the little side game set in the future I gave Anya a new outfit!
PotionsMasterAnya.png
Hopefully I'll be able to implement it into the main game in the future! (It wouldn't make much sense as it is now, but perhaps later...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramenlord2001

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Have played this game and I really enjoy it though it seems like the monster are the only guaranteed pregnancy I been though 6 currently on 7 semesters been trying to get Andrew to knock up Olivia as they have dialogue talking about it I been fucking the guy every night don’t and i am starting to think he programmed to not be able to impregnate you but then that made me grinding his story pointless

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Have played this game and I really enjoy it though it seems like the monster are the only guaranteed pregnancy I been though 6 currently on 7 semesters been trying to get Andrew to knock up Olivia as they have dialogue talking about it I been fucking the guy every night don’t and i am starting to think he programmed to not be able to impregnate you but then that made me grinding his story pointless
Unfortunately his scenes are still a work in progress! he will be able to impregnate Olivia in the future, but I had issues with the way the game was handling scenes and had to step back until I could fix it.

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Unfortunately his scenes are still a work in progress! he will be able to impregnate Olivia in the future, but I had issues with the way the game was handling scenes and had to step back until I could fix it.
Alright great to know it’s coming in the future I make do with the monsters and bar sex

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
I been playing a good chunk now and from what we have there great I think two things that I think would be fun to have is a blessing of fertility or potions for it and if we go potion route we can get stronger version that guarantee a certain amount or children like from twins to octuplets and up this world has magic so I am sure they can get more than 8 kids in them safely and maybe the (church can cure you of your corruption by pulling it out and making basically a clone that will fade away after awhile as soon as the clone appears some one comes in and rapes the clone and it can can have a preg version with the final variant you and your clone give birth together I took this from a modded game the name is liz of the tower of breeding mod I feel this will fit well in you fantasy world)

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So I can't retake the artifacts trap class, since the game lore and past game builds had it so retaking it revealed another trap in dungeons.

Based off the fact I can't retake any classes I got 100 in before, I assume this is just a case of "blanket fix (to unclutter a still cluttered menu) broke a new thing"

New bug, Mana Manipulation 1, I got it to 100% in semester 1 and I'm currently in semester 6, having to redo it because the game thought I didn't complete it at all. I'll update my post on if it registers as complete for semester 7 or not.

Everything up above resolved itself eventually.
I don't know why, but the course selection for semester 6 didn't allow me to pick any courses to repeat, come semester 7 I could. But my menu is a little different, too, I never saw the "Repeat Courses" or "Self-Study Courses" options in any course selection menu. Strange, considering out of the 6 semesters, I did classes during 4 of them, and am only just seeing those two options now, for semester 7...

Something borked!

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
So I can't retake the artifacts trap class, since the game lore and past game builds had it so retaking it revealed another trap in dungeons.

Based off the fact I can't retake any classes I got 100 in before, I assume this is just a case of "blanket fix (to unclutter a still cluttered menu) broke a new thing"
I'll check it out and see if I can get it fixed soon!

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I'll check it out and see if I can get it fixed soon!
Just based off of what happened to me afterwards, I am 100% confused as to how tf my weirdness happened. The most confusing one however was how a class from semester 1 didn't register as completed... But did later on once repeated. In fact, during the fiasco when I couldn't repeat classes, I could sign up for Mana Manip 1, but didn't think anything of it, as I didn't realise that was one of the four semester 1 classes.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Just based off of what happened to me afterwards, I am 100% confused as to how tf my weirdness happened. The most confusing one however was how a class from semester 1 didn't register as completed... But did later on once repeated. In fact, during the fiasco when I couldn't repeat classes, I could sign up for Mana Manip 1, but didn't think anything of it, as I didn't realise that was one of the four semester 1 classes.
I noticed that occasionally the class selection will bug out (I think from the array becoming desynced in some way from the methods used to cycle through/sort through it), and that can be fixed by choosing 4 random classes and then declining to take them.

Perhaps the issue is similar here.... I'll have to look into it!

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes