2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.24.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- -

Brine-99

Dec 9, 2018
dunno if it has come up much before, and i am currently too tired to bother looking through 51 pages of reply's. but when the butterfly comes i get stuck at the third scene walking into a wall. for those that don't know what i'm talking about, it's about the bat that comes to your room door and you go with it
HMA bug.JPG

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Oof, another error that cropped up in the recent map revamps! I tried to fix the butterfly ( a bat because I'm not a great sprite artist yet) to work with the new maps, but must have missed!

I'll see if I can do testing and get out another bugfix patch soon for it.

Brine-99

Dec 9, 2018
Oof, another error that cropped up in the recent map revamps! I tried to fix the butterfly ( a bat because I'm not a great sprite artist yet) to work with the new maps, but must have missed!

I'll see if I can do testing and get out another bugfix patch soon for it.
thanks, glad i could be of help

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Why is there a dating sim tag? Especially if this game is inspired by VH.
While inspired by VH, the game is not VH. The setting being limited to a college was conductive to some cute relationships, so I added some cute relationships into the game. Plus, you can help your friends get pregnant, which I thought would be cool.

VH also has several "relationships" you can get into, or half-implemented systems for them at least. Pierre and his NTR route in the capital, or Henry in Onsen Town are the two I remember most.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: KMN

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017

I wish i could find a decent translated version of VH and the fun mods that used to be around... but most if not all have gone to or been removed from the wayback machine...

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.24.3 Bugfix Update!

Win –

MAC –

Linux –

Reactions: KMN

Brine-99

Dec 9, 2018
Found another bug, not sure if it's known though, when you use the tunnels to go to Floor 1 you end up inside the wall, right map, wrong spot. this also moves the movement tile to the infirmary from the back of the hallway to the cross section with the crystal

[EDIT] at the fourth time doing Witchcraft Essence Stocking it says want, no sure if it's meant to be won't or not.

[EDIT 2] got a screen saying i encountered a bug this time

HMA bug.JPG HMA bug 2.JPG HMA bug 3.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
do we have a walkthrough ?
The wiki has a bit of a guide, though it's a little outdated now that I expanded the tutorial (which goes through pretty well a bunch of the content)

There's no ending yet though, or really a main storyline to follow for now, though the wiki also has a (brief, outdated) scene guide.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
when i click on spots nothing happens like study desk or cleaning the floor in the tavern any help?
General mouse support is iffy, it works... sometimes, mostly just for movement. Using the z/enter keys to interact has a higher success rate.

RPGmaker MV's built in support doesn't like to play well when you rip out grid-based movement, as it turns out.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes