2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
In late game, the MP regen makes completing the mana fountain assignment too difficult
I noticed that as well. Might need to add some regen-supressing potion of some kind... Probably given for the quest.
I'll try and have it fixed up as soon as I can!

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
It's been almost a year since I last played this game. Have the CGs improved much?
Some of the artwork has been updated as the developers skill has improved. Overall, the art is the same or similar to last year.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
It's been almost a year since I last played this game. Have the CGs improved much?

Some of the artwork has been updated as the developers skill has improved. Overall, the art is the same or similar to last year.
Overall improvement since last year is fairly good! Not as noticible as the improvements I went through late last year from the start, but I still improved in anatomy, shading, color selection, etc.
Carla's artwork from last October - November
CarlaClothedBust.png
Compared to Eillana's latest revamp, done last monthish, and Eilana's original artwork, done I think a year and a half ago now?

EillanaRedesignSchoolUniform2.png

I feel like there's some pretty good improvements over time! Obviously not great yet, but steady improvements.

The main thing holding me back from getting everything revamped faster is that each one takes a lot of time and effort! It took me over 30 hours to complete Eilana's last bust image (including rigging it for animation) and, as I do have a full-time job to contend with in addition to gamedev, that's a lot of time to devote solely to art and not to the gameplay!

I was also hesitant on revamping everything immediately as I feel that I've been improving fairly quickly, so if I stop to revamp everything all at once I'll be dissatisfied with it by the end of the process. Better I felt to redo one piece, take a break, do some new art, then go back and redo another. Gives a good mix of learning new techniques and experiences as well as fixing up older artwork in need of work.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.24.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD

Win –

MAC –

Linux –

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Frurose

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
So how do you fight I keep losing to slimes for the artifact mission
You can assign spells by using them in the school outside of combat, if you have learned any from classes. Anya should also have a spell you can use, automatically assigned to a skill key at the bottom of the screen.

burgundian11

Aug 14, 2018
when I enter the combat wing MC just disappears and the game seems stuck. I can still open the menu and save/load but I cant actually go to class or leave the wing.

Reactions: hgameartman

burgundian11

Aug 14, 2018
Okay, the third floor areas around the combat wing seem wonky, I can get in through secret passages and leave through the halls, but if I try to enter the combat wing via halls I just vanish and thats it. the bathroom to the south connects to the foyer to the east, but I cant backtrack to the bathroom through the same hall.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Okay, the third floor areas around the combat wing seem wonky, I can get in through secret passages and leave through the halls, but if I try to enter the combat wing via halls I just vanish and thats it. the bathroom to the south connects to the foyer to the east, but I cant backtrack to the bathroom through the same hall.
That's odd, try changing the size of the game window and tell me if that fixes it. If it is then I screwed up by leaving in an old adjustment that broke on screen size adjustment, if not then I broke it when I redid the combat wing last update and it should be fixed next update as soon as I can!

Last edited:

LoliCollector

Jul 13, 2021
That's odd, try changing the size of the game window and tell me if that fixes it. If it is then I screwed up by leaving in an old adjustment that broke on screen size adjustment, if not then I broke it when I redid the combat wing last update and it should be fixed next update as soon as I can!
same problem here

burgundian11

Aug 14, 2018
tried resizing the image, same issues

Hog1

Jul 25, 2021
Whenever I enter the combat class area or try to attend. I cannot see my character anymore, go back to another room or anything. Just stuck in that room so I have to reload a previous save.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I'll see what I can do with all the combat classes and area being wonky as soon as I can! My dayjob got a little hectic this month, so it might be a little bit before I can get a bugfix patch out!

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes