2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
So I've been in the final stage of pregnancy for like 30 days. The first two stages were about 5 days each.

Is that a bug? I read somewhere in the thread human pregnancies, which this is, take longer.

Should I be getting a cutscene or is there an NPC to talk to or something? Or is it bugged

edit: nvm, it happened after like 3 more days lol, human pregnancies just take forever apparently.

Last edited:
Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
is there a went to fix the swimming class bug
I'll look into it and see what I can do to fix any bugs in the swimming class!

So I've been in the final stage of pregnancy for like 30 days. The first two stages were about 5 days each.

Is that a bug? I read somewhere in the thread human pregnancies, which this is, take longer.

Should I be getting a cutscene or is there an NPC to talk to or something? Or is it bugged

edit: nvm, it happened after like 3 more days lol, human pregnancies just take forever apparently.
Human pregnancies do take a lot longer, because I have plans on having a more in-depth system of checkups, etc for it....

Unfortunately, the system just sort of...fizzles out after the start, but hopefully I can get to it later!

demo1089

Jan 13, 2021
anyone know how to get the second energised fruit im confused on how to get it, and wouldnt mind a full save file just want to see the potion with anya

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
anyone know how to get the second energised fruit im confused on how to get it, and wouldnt mind a full save file just want to see the potion with anya
They should spawn a few in side-rooms on trees in the forest dungeon, though you have to enter on different days to get the dungeons to respawn from what I remember.

Reactions: demo1089

jed999

May 26, 2021
Another bug: when I tried to do research for a class assignment (skipping the minigame), it told me that I could get 0 books. And I ended up stuck in the research selection menu, basically able to pick an infinite number of books but unable to get out of the menu.
Several bugs within the first few gamedays, seems this is just not ready for prime time.

Last edited:

jed999

May 26, 2021
Several bugs/softlocks/??? within the first few gamedays, seems this is just not ready for prime time.

Maybe a walkhrough could help, but the in game guide is worthless and the direction or flow are non-existent.

Quit when the assignment said Study twice for Mana Manipulation and the when I tried it said " I have learned all there is on the subject".

Not sure I'd even call this a game in it's current state, more like a badly drawn Easter egg hunt with mini games that are full of bugs.

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Several bugs/softlocks/??? within the first few gamedays, seems this is just not ready for prime time.

Maybe a walkhrough could help, but the in game guide is worthless and the direction or flow are non-existent.

Quit when the assignment said Study twice for Mana Manipulation and the when I tried it said " I have learned all there is on the subject".

Not sure I'd even call this a game in it's current state, more like a badly drawn Easter egg hunt with mini games that are full of bugs.
If you have any bugs/softlocks to report please let me know where they were and what happened!
There's certainly a lot of jankyness in early parts, especially as I went back and redid 3/4ths of the maps.
Funnily enough, the newest update in-progress actually works on the issue of there being little direction by revamping the journal to encompass more than just class assignments... But as it's still also in progress it's not a proper fix, at least not for a while.

Why are the drawings so inconsistent? Some are really good and some are damn fucking ugly
As someone else mentioned, it's got over 2 years of art skill development in it now, as well as occasional guest artwork from an artist that is far more talented than I am.

The slime ones in particular are awful and I need to redraw them at some point soon.

I will eventually be able to go back and redo the worst artwork, but as a solo developer I have to manage my time or nothing will ever get done. New artwork has to be made as well, both for interesting new events as well as to improve my own skills so the revamped artwork is better than the old.

ChadtheBeast

Oct 14, 2021
A major softlock I just encountered is coming out of the bathroom on the 2nd floor. I think it's by the main atrium? When I left the bathroom, I was basically stuck in the wall, unable to move anywhere. Unfortunately, it had been a long time since I last saved so I now have to redo a large chunk of the game. Quite frustrating. I'll have to remember to save more often, so that doesn't happen again. Other than that, enjoying the game so far! Good work.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
A major softlock I just encountered is coming out of the bathroom on the 2nd floor. I think it's by the main atrium? When I left the bathroom, I was basically stuck in the wall, unable to move anywhere. Unfortunately, it had been a long time since I last saved so I now have to redo a large chunk of the game. Quite frustrating. I'll have to remember to save more often, so that doesn't happen again. Other than that, enjoying the game so far! Good work.
Thanks for letting me know! There is somewhat an autosave system (badly implemented) where slot 21 is automatically saved to each morning when you wake up. It's a bit janky (you can manually overwrite it, there's only one so if you use two or more files it overwrites each morning on your current one, and it fails if you don't have a manual save before it's made) but it can help sometimes if you get an unexpected crash.

For getting stuck in walls in particular, there should be a "Desticker" item in your inventory (under key items), given at the start of the game, that can let you wiggle your way out of them. RPGmaker really dislikes that I tore out grid-based movement sometimes, and responds by "shifting" transport positions in ways I can't predict 100%, especially on transports that have a variable placement like the bathrooms. I'll try my best to get it fixed up!

Sex69Cool

Apr 17, 2021
Man you guys fucking suck. No one posted any saves? I tried using the search engine and its full of people talking about broken or buggy saves and shit.

• Angry
Reactions: Furmilk

ChadtheBeast

Oct 14, 2021
Thanks for letting me know! There is somewhat an autosave system (badly implemented) where slot 21 is automatically saved to each morning when you wake up. It's a bit janky (you can manually overwrite it, there's only one so if you use two or more files it overwrites each morning on your current one, and it fails if you don't have a manual save before it's made) but it can help sometimes if you get an unexpected crash.

For getting stuck in walls in particular, there should be a "Desticker" item in your inventory (under key items), given at the start of the game, that can let you wiggle your way out of them. RPGmaker really dislikes that I tore out grid-based movement sometimes, and responds by "shifting" transport positions in ways I can't predict 100%, especially on transports that have a variable placement like the bathrooms. I'll try my best to get it fixed up!
Thanks so much for the insightful response. I had no idea about the autosave system or the fact that there was a "desticker" item. I'll go try to fix my save and see if either of those solutions work!

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Man I've been seeing this game for probably 2 years now and it sounds pretty intruiging, especially because of the pregnancy content but... the art is just hideous... did it improve somehow in all this time? I'm always on the verge of trying the game but then I see the art and just leave it be.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Man I've been seeing this game for probably 2 years now and it sounds pretty intruiging, especially because of the pregnancy content but... the art is just hideous... did it improve somehow in all this time? I'm always on the verge of trying the game but then I see the art and just leave it be.
Start of the game 2 years ago my skill level was this.
OliviaClothedUniform.png
Now it's closer to this.
EillanaRedesignScholarUniformExport.png
Might be a little better now but still a long way to go, and there's so much artwork over the course of those 2 years still in the game that needs to be redone, in addition to making progress by drawing new pieces and tons of practice pieces (figure drawing, anatamy studies, etc) that can't really be used but still take up time.

And as the sole developer (aside from the occasional piece from a guest artist I hire), I not only do the art, but also the animation, gameplay, writing, sound design, game balance, UI, bugfixes, programming (I've got a degree in software development, not art), etc etc

And this isn't quite a full-time project yet, so depending on how much work I get as a freelancer (and how low the bank account goes), I can get more or less time to work on the game, depending on how things are going with work. I always get at least something fun done each month, but some months I can get lots of fun things out, and others only a few.

Oh, I found another interesting comparison!
Original Blowjob Animation - early 2020 (No longer in the game)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated Animation - mid? 2021
Can this be played in joiplay ? I cant seem to make it work , View attachment 1664019
I've heard reports of people getting it to work on joiplay, but not consistently. As I don't have an android device myself I can't test or verify it myself, unfortunately.

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Start of the game 2 years ago my skill level was this.
View attachment 1664696
Now it's closer to this.
View attachment 1664699
Might be a little better now but still a long way to go, and there's so much artwork over the course of those 2 years still in the game that needs to be redone, in addition to making progress by drawing new pieces and tons of practice pieces (figure drawing, anatamy studies, etc) that can't really be used but still take up time.

And as the sole developer (aside from the occasional piece from a guest artist I hire), I not only do the art, but also the animation, gameplay, writing, sound design, game balance, UI, bugfixes, programming (I've got a degree in software development, not art), etc etc

And this isn't quite a full-time project yet, so depending on how much work I get as a freelancer (and how low the bank account goes), I can get more or less time to work on the game, depending on how things are going with work. I always get at least something fun done each month, but some months I can get lots of fun things out, and others only a few.

Oh, I found another interesting comparison!
Original Blowjob Animation - early 2020 (No longer in the game)
Updated Animation - mid? 2021

I've heard reports of people getting it to work on joiplay, but not consistently. As I don't have an android device myself I can't test or verify it myself, unfortunately.
Oh I know my comment probably sounded like I was hating but I do appreciate the hard work you are putting into the game. It's just hard for me to look past the art and that's my issue to be honest. In any case, I hope you keep working hard and it's obvious that you are making a lot of people happy so don't let anything or anyone stop you. Good luck with further development on the game!

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes