2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
The walking throu the school is like smoking weed, being drunk and getting punched in the face. I barely know where i am going and i end up in dead end or the same place again and even in the chance i end up somwhere i dont know whats the point or why i am here. 9/10
It was worse before. The maps were 3x as large until I spent almost 4 months redesigning most of them. There was no map in the first few versions of the game, and no faster transport options like shortcuts or teleporting spells or crystals you could move around.

The map you start with should help, even if it needs some updates. You can usually figure out were you are by wandering around until you find the central staircases, as those are generally in the middle of the maps.

Lesbian scenes? Strapons or good ol' scissoring and tit sucking?
There's a fair few I think, although my artwork for many of them is still very outdated. A few lighter groping scenes, one futa scene, a tentacle one, one or two scizoring, a few MFF threesomes...

More are planned eventually, mostly just stalled on artwork since I do the majority of it myself.

Last edited:

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
There's a fair few I think, although my artwork for many of them is still very outdated. A few lighter groping scenes, one futa scene, a tentacle one, one or two scizoring, a few MFF threesomes...

More are planned eventually, mostly just stalled on artwork since I do mostly all of it myself.
Nice to know there's more than 1 scissoring scenes. Are the futa scenes avoidable though? Also, missing Futa tag.

Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Nice to know there's more than 1 scissoring scenes. Are the futa scenes avoidable though? Also, missing Futa tag.
It's been a while since I programmed them, but I'm pretty sure the futa one is optional, though it can be a bit surprising (the potion wasn't supposed to do what it did.) It's not exactly like true futa anyway, as said appendage vanishes after the act.

It's partially for that reason that I didn't add the futa tag, as it would be kinda disappointing to jump into a game after seeing the tag for there to be only one scene that's fairly far into the game and isn't really in-depth.

The scizoring scenes might also be somewhat dated, I think the motions were implied in the animation, rather than me properly drawing out the scenes, and will be replaced and drawn properly at a later point. If I remember correctly with that set, one was supposed to be scizzoring and one was supposed to be strapon.

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
It's not exactly like true futa anyway, as said appendage vanishes after the act.

It's partially for that reason that I didn't add the futa tag, as it would be kinda disappointing to jump into a game after seeing the tag for there to be only one scene that's fairly far into the game and isn't really in-depth.
That's fair I suppose. While surprise futa (or any other fetish for that matter) can be a boner killer for someone who doesn't like it, it will be even more disappointing if someone tries this for the futa tag and gets just one scene.

Star_glider

Jun 14, 2018
Bug: after completing the third class in Basic Lasers, where the teacher says to go test it out, a new assignment shows up: "Basic Recall: acquire a teleportation crystal"

Star_glider

Jun 14, 2018
Bug: despite going to choir practice every morning and afternoon for an entire semester, it never raised my willpower (thus keeping me out of the nursing job).

Star_glider

Jun 14, 2018
Question: What do all these blessings (gained from choir practice) do, anyway? I can't find anything describing them other than their name.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Question: What do all these blessings (gained from choir practice) do, anyway? I can't find anything describing them other than their name.
Thanks for all the bug reports! Blessings have a small variety of effects, ranging from changing stat caps( temporarily broken with the latest revamp to them), to making you experience random spikes of pleasure during classes/church events, to making you outright decline money! (blessing of piety)
While outdated a bit in other areas, the wiki should have information on them here.

will there be any cheat codes in the game??
Debug tool has some basic ones (money, stats, etc), found in the village tavern's kitchen pantry (top left if I remember right)
Make backups of your saves, it can mess up your save file if you choose the wrong options with it.

Reactions: master022

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i like the game, but all the bug and half-implemented feature are starting to seriously get on my nerve T_T
i have forgoten my save from previous run and had to start from scratch so i took it upon myself to watch how the intro had changed and if some feature got a better explanation ... part of the intro indeed changed like blummer girl that pop out of nowhere (she isn't a classmate but apear on the classroom screen ... classroom that is actualy locked to people not registered :X) and speack like she is mc bff out of nowhere >< i had to restart said intro 3 time already because there was bug and a screen asking me to reload by pressing f5 when automaticaly going to work in the kitchen once (never happened again) when going to a classroom twice (once to neutral once to craft, with no logical reason behind it either) and the best of the best for my nerve ... when opening the save menu ............................................................................................................ T_T aslo sometime enemy teleport ... with a spellcaster of a certain level i could understand, but dog and slime T_T that's too humiliating, even more when a slime go from one side of the screen to just beside me and lock me between two walls, him and the boss slime to who i could only make 0dmg T_T pretty sure no shown or hidden stat was ade for the elemental affinity either (just me being bitter on that one i did even get to the part i could actualy see it and i'm just ranting because i forgot to save often and have to start again T_T)

so dev while i do enjoy new content like everyone else (when i'll get to it, i'm sure i'll enjoy it ... T_T) and i do get that it is more stimulating to make new content, but i think the game is in dire need for a good cleaning, i did nothing that warant that many bug in so little time so i realy think there's too many patched up modification that get in it's own way and bring that infuriating result it aslo start to show in the narative which is perhaps the worst part for me (i think i could take it a bit longer with unexplained freeze if the story was coherent) SO TAKE YOUR FUCKING BROOM AND CLEAN UP !!!! muahahahahaahaaaah *lame cough due to drinking tea while trying to look cool and laughing like a mad scientist*

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
i like the game, but all the bug and half-implemented feature are starting to seriously get on my nerve T_T
i have forgoten my save from previous run and had to start from scratch so i took it upon myself to watch how the intro had changed and if some feature got a better explanation ... part of the intro indeed changed like blummer girl that pop out of nowhere (she isn't a classmate but apear on the classroom screen ... classroom that is actualy locked to people not registered :X) and speack like she is mc bff out of nowhere >< i had to restart said intro 3 time already because there was bug and a screen asking me to reload by pressing f5 when automaticaly going to work in the kitchen once (never happened again) when going to a classroom twice (once to neutral once to craft, with no logical reason behind it either) and the best of the best for my nerve ... when opening the save menu ............................................................................................................ T_T aslo sometime enemy teleport ... with a spellcaster of a certain level i could understand, but dog and slime T_T that's too humiliating, even more when a slime go from one side of the screen to just beside me and lock me between two walls, him and the boss slime to who i could only make 0dmg T_T pretty sure no shown or hidden stat was ade for the elemental affinity either (just me being bitter on that one i did even get to the part i could actualy see it and i'm just ranting because i forgot to save often and have to start again T_T)

so dev while i do enjoy new content like everyone else (when i'll get to it, i'm sure i'll enjoy it ... T_T) and i do get that it is more stimulating to make new content, but i think the game is in dire need for a good cleaning, i did nothing that warant that many bug in so little time so i realy think there's too many patched up modification that get in it's own way and bring that infuriating result it aslo start to show in the narative which is perhaps the worst part for me (i think i could take it a bit longer with unexplained freeze if the story was coherent) SO TAKE YOUR FUCKING BROOM AND CLEAN UP !!!! muahahahahaahaaaah *lame cough due to drinking tea while trying to look cool and laughing like a mad scientist*
Funnily enough, I've been doing a lot of cleaning alongside adding new content! The main problem is a lot of it (class backend system revamps, save file-fixes, map revamps, etc) each just took an ungodly number of hours to complete, combined with my day-job at times getting hectic and giving me only a little bit of time to work.

That, and there's really so much to fix. I started at the early-game and figured it would be best to work my way up, and still am working my way through the first 10-20 days after 3 months!

Hopefully I'll be able to fix everything up over time!

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Funnily enough, I've been doing a lot of cleaning alongside adding new content! The main problem is a lot of it (class backend system revamps, save file-fixes, map revamps, etc) each just took an ungodly number of hours to complete, combined with my day-job at times getting hectic and giving me only a little bit of time to work.

That, and there's really so much to fix. I started at the early-game and figured it would be best to work my way up, and still am working my way through the first 10-20 days after 3 months!

Hopefully I'll be able to fix everything up over time!
right now while it's mostly playable, there is bug that happen because I followed automatic warping, because i killed an ennemy, because i opened the menu too fast, because i tryed to save ... and most "scene" where mc is walking behind or side by side with someone look like a mix of benny hills and me late on st patrick night (confusing and a rectal afront to the basic law of physic and logic ><) there is aslo minor inconsistency in the narative that start to pile up due to the lore and number of feature growing while text and event staying mostly the same

in the end when a dev tell a player that the 10/20 first day of playing are mostly clean but said player had to resart the game 5 time for different reason before the end of day 8 there is what seem to me like a clear sign that patching up fix and long term progression won't go much further T_T

from my personal experience on long term project (two of my games took me more than 6 years, while quality is up to personal taste, no one could complain about bug or inconsistencies [insert shit eating grin here] even with both game story using massive amount of time travel :D ) i'd say starting from "scratch" to prevent mix up in the "coding" and the narative is a good solution, while it look heavy and sound time consuming, this dumb and lazy way of cleaning is actualy far more effective than fixing bug one at a time (while the curently known bug disapear due to your effort, unknwon one keep piling up due to you not using the same way of working now than at the start of your project, that have changed due to time passing, life, and developement experience :S)

edit: so no, not funnily enough :p

alphafr

May 18, 2018
About all windows link are non functionnal, either dead or exclusively opening / asking to open ads pop ups when clicking download (and before one ask there is only one download button on the entire page)

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
About all windows link are non functionnal, either dead or exclusively opening / asking to open ads pop ups when clicking download
Check out the links on my website for the latest perhaps.
I always upload to a Mediafire account that I own so that one should always work for the latest version at least.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Is this game just broken? Can't move, can't rebind keys.
I'm sure it's been fixed and the answer is in the thread but I'm not looking.

EDIT: Oh look I can see a controller attached to your computer I'll just disable a whole bunch of the controls, and not even work with the controller thinks the game.
Why? Why would you do this?

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2021
I'm still looking forward to that juicy futa-licious content with Olivia potentially impregnating her girlfriends, though I can wait for more "refinement" in that area if need be, just hope that, magic-futa (only appearing for proper scenes like the h-scenes with her girlfriend(s) is fine to me) or not, hope there's a way to make her a permanent Futa. <3

gt2672328

Sep 22, 2020
For the Inn job, I feel like it should better articulate that you need to inspect the items you're told not to clean (and then say no to cleaning them) as it took me way too many docked paychecks to figure out that when they say "don't clean the desk" that means "purposefully inspect the desk (including presumably whatever's on it that they don't want cleaned off) and leave it be" which is not exactly the service I'd want from cleaning staff IRL.

Reactions: Star_glider

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
For the Inn job, I feel like it should better articulate that you need to inspect the items you're told not to clean (and then say no to cleaning them) as it took me way too many docked paychecks to figure out that when they say "don't clean the desk" that means "purposefully inspect the desk (including presumably whatever's on it that they don't want cleaned off) and leave it be" which is not exactly the service I'd want from cleaning staff IRL.
Technical limitations stopped me from doing it right two years ago, but I've had 2 years of coding experience since then. Might give it another shot soon and see if I can make it work right.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes