2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Anybody have a walkthrough for this game? I'm just trying to play as the game progresses, but it's way too confusing and nothing ever happens. Do I need to die to slimes? How do you even find the h-events?

For a guide on the first semester

For a list of h scenes.

Fastest way for h content is to go to the village bar at night and request a drink repeatedly, eventually someone will notice you and offer you free booze, then a dick.

And ill get a patch out as soon as I can for the bugs! I think I should be able to get it out by tonight hopefully!

Reactions: number361 and KMN

Arjuna alter

May 14, 2021
Hi i tried the game and it is very good and i know its still in development but i would like to ask the developer some questions about future plans i know patreon is bothered by the incest issue but there are ways to prevent patreon from bothering like with a patch or scenes not very ..explicit or a trick involved like the birth of the imp, and with the bestiality instead of being normal animals they can magic beasts instead of horses, unicorns or bicorns and instead of dogs, an infernal hound and best of all a dragon! .And so, so I would like to know if there will be content like this in the future? Since Olivia can have several children, will there be some that have some kind of relevance? I mean only the monsters (I know that human babies go to another dimension), 3 will there be some futanari monsters? .like lamia harpies or futa orc women?

Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Hi i tried the game and it is very good and i know its still in development but i would like to ask the developer some questions about future plans i know patreon is bothered by the incest issue but there are ways to prevent patreon from bothering like with a patch or scenes not very ..explicit or a trick involved like the birth of the imp, and with the bestiality instead of being normal animals they can magic beasts instead of horses, unicorns or bicorns and instead of dogs, an infernal hound and best of all a dragon! .And so, so I would like to know if there will be content like this in the future? Since Olivia can have several children, will there be some that have some kind of relevance? I mean only the monsters (I know that human babies go to another dimension), 3 will there be some futanari monsters? .like lamia harpies or futa orc women?
No plans for outright incest at this time. Patreon's strict policies on it make it way too risky so I likely won't be doing such things myself. When I open the game up to modding (likely near the end of development in a few years), I hope to have the tools available to let people build their own events and situations though, so other people could come in and add whatever they want to the game!

That's the same issue with beastiality. I can't do hellhounds (pure animal ones at least) because it's too risky for patreon and such, but there's nothing stopping other people from adding it in after development is complete! Dragons should be fine though, as are tentacle monsters and other pure-fantasy races.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Awkward. How obnoxious is patreon about existence of content patches on other platforms like subscribestar or here? Because following their guidelines entirely would hurt the content a lot.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Awkward. How obnoxious is patreon about existence of content patches on other platforms like subscribestar or here? Because following their guidelines entirely would hurt the content a lot.
I always err on the side of caution, because my goal with this is to eventually replace my dayjob so I can spend more time making fun games!

There's so much technical stuff to get done too (fixing maps, adding a main storyline with sexy and interesting events to drive the plot, fixing combat, redoing relationship systems, actually getting back to adding more classes for skills and stats, etc etc), and there's always room for interesting events within the limits that have been set. (futa stuff! More interesting pregnancy events! I want to get into the corrupt church a bit to have some interesting, kinky missions/classes from there! More prostitution! More threesomes/inter-character events with classmates!)

I will likely do more events that skirt or play with the limits in the future, like the imp scene I did, but I don't want to push things too much, especially so early in development. Always time later on, when I can set things up so it's no longer risky for me to do so.

Arjuna alter

May 14, 2021
No plans for outright incest at this time. Patreon's strict policies on it make it way too risky so I likely won't be doing such things myself. When I open the game up to modding (likely near the end of development in a few years), I hope to have the tools available to let people build their own events and situations though, so other people could come in and add whatever they want to the game!

That's the same issue with beastiality. I can't do hellhounds (pure animal ones at least) because it's too risky for patreon and such, but there's nothing stopping other people from adding it in after development is complete! Dragons should be fine though, as are tentacle monsters and other pure-fantasy races.
oohh .... it's a shame I would have loved a scene where olivia is fucked and pregnant by a legendary beast like cerberus since I love that monster, I asked because I know that there are games with that type of content and that they are affiliated with patreon but they manage not to .bother them for that, games like "claire quest" that has a lot of strong bestiality content or "terminal desire" that has bestiality with zombie horses (yes zombie horses) or "peasant quest" that the mc can get your daughters pregnant, but they are games with a lot of sponsorship maybe that's why and if not .you feel comfortable for x reason is enough and who knows maybe one day in the future, does it mean that you will avoid monsters with more beastly or furry appearance? .like werewolves centaurs and that you will only use those that have more humanoid appearances or that have 2 legs, by the way thanks for answering . Cerberus.jpg

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
(futa stuff! More interesting pregnancy events! I want to get into the corrupt church a bit to have some interesting, kinky missions/classes from there! More prostitution! More threesomes/inter-character events with classmates!)
I looked at this statement and all I could think about was the corrupt church sending Olivia on a mission to the sewers and then she fails it and then gets trapped by the slime and they do all kinds of naughty things to her before turning her into... wait for it...

a slime girl... a slime breeder... or a slime progenitor...

BTW... hgameartman great job on the game so far... cant wait for more slime and tentacle content... :BootyTime:

Apr 5, 2021
I looked at this statement and all I could think about was the corrupt church sending Olivia on a mission to the sewers and then she fails it and then gets trapped by the slime and they do all kinds of naughty things to her before turning her into... wait for it...

a slime girl... a slime breeder... or a slime progenitor...

BTW... hgameartman great job on the game so far... cant wait for more slime and tentacle content... :BootyTime:
oohh!That if it could be a good idea something like a mission line of the church or of hero where olivia is sent to fight monsters that bring too close to the town but that always ends up being captured and used by the monsters as a sex toy for several days but it always happens .something that scares the monsters and that she looks like the heroine although the only thing that iso was to lose or to fuck, it would have its grace .

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.23.2!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- -

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Potion recipe missing
tried using debug
doesn't work
Yeah I'm still working out the recipe list in the encyclopedia. You might need to re-do the classes to grab the potions again because of how it was redone (and the fact that I'm pretty sure the method to auto-readd them is broken)

You an talk to the princessy-looking npc in the debug room to grab the basic healing and mana recipes if it helps! I'll try to get debug methods set up next update to properly allow people to re-add any potions they need in an organized way.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I played this way back in it's early days, before any art improvements even started appearing, and I encountered a bug that I know has been discussed here before, but I thought it was or would have been fixed already.

Anya's 6th event is just a black screen, and you need to use a debug item to skip the event. Been following this since almost the beginning, and I have never seen what actually happens in the 6th event :ROFLMAO:

If you need my save file let me know.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
You missed the kitchen job bugs I mentioned where you get stuck in the wall.
Drat, knew I was forgetting one! I'll throw together another patch tomorrow and manually update everything in the first post with it as well.

I played this way back in it's early days, before any art improvements even started appearing, and I encountered a bug that I know has been discussed here before, but I thought it was or would have been fixed already.

Anya's 6th event is just a black screen, and you need to use a debug item to skip the event. Been following this since almost the beginning, and I have never seen what actually happens in the 6th event :ROFLMAO:

If you need my save file let me know.
I'll see if I can get this fixed for the patch tomorrow too! I swear I fixed this one before... Might have just kept missing it!

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
How do I get the new scenes... I'm kinda stuck...

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
is it me? or is the map is different with the actual castle? I was the stairs down in floor 3, and its different, even the layout of the dining hall (or cafeteria) is different..

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
I am also getting this weather glitch, although it looks clear/sunny, the storm/raining noise is still there for a couple of days now.., any fix for this?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
How do I get the new scenes... I'm kinda stuck...
The requirements are.
1: You are not currently pregnant
2: Anya's relationship is maxed (Ie: Can party, request scenes from her, etc)
3: You are able to craft potions (Mortar is on your table)
Then talk to her in the dorms at night and agree to test her potion.
The second scene is just a requestable version of this event, which just requires you to craft and have on you the new potion she gives you the recipe to.

is it me? or is the map is different with the actual castle? I was the stairs down in floor 3, and its different, even the layout of the dining hall (or cafeteria) is different..
I've been redoing many of the older maps to try and make things a bit neater, reduce empty space, etc etc. Because each map redesign takes so long (5-10+ hours, thanks to off-grid details, specially-coded standing and walking students, and other factors), I'm doing only a few each update so I can keep adding fun little H-events and work on other needed fixes like the alchemy redesign, etc. The main map screens will be redone at the end of the process, as redoing the main maps every month for the next 6 months would be a little... pointless.

The general layout aside from the dining hall movement is the same, so it shouldn't cause too much issue hopefully in the meantime.

I am also getting this weather glitch, although it looks clear/sunny, the storm/raining noise is still there for a couple of days now.., any fix for this?
Just went in and checked and it should be fixed now. The fadeout wasn't actually set up right so it was only fading out in certain situations!

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes