2.70 star(s) 15 Votes
Apr 4, 2021
Excuse me friend one last question, wolf pubs do you mean wolves wolves or wolf monsters? Olivia could also get pregnant with beasts? doesn't that mean that maybe she could tame her "children" and have them as companions in battles when they grew up, you could add a breeding mechanic like "trapped on monster island" the mc in that game was a normal girl trapped on an island of monsters and a monster fucks her and embarrasses her and himbaby grows up and becomes 100% loyal, protects her from other monsters while advancing on the island and each baby she has with the previous baby is stronger and so on, and although the breeding mechanics cannot be, you could try the game if you like the pregnancy by monsters

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Excuse me friend one last question, wolf pubs do you mean wolves wolves or wolf monsters? Olivia could also get pregnant with beasts? doesn't that mean that maybe she could tame her "children" and have them as companions in battles when they grew up, you could add a breeding mechanic like "trapped on monster island" the mc in that game was a normal girl trapped on an island of monsters and a monster fucks her and embarrasses her and himbaby grows up and becomes 100% loyal, protects her from other monsters while advancing on the island and each baby she has with the previous baby is stronger and so on, and although the breeding mechanics cannot be, you could try the game if you like the pregnancy by monsters
Likely not going to be able to do anything with friendlies in combat due to AI limitations at this time. The plugin I use to convert the battle system to an active battle system is complicated, and I haven't been able to write a friendly AI state yet as I still don't 100% understand all the code (same issue with having party members actively fighting with you, tbh)

Werewolves(humanoid wolf-men basically) are found after the nekomata village area, and have a unique H-scene, etc. Wolf pups are wild wolf pups that serve as low-level enemies in the fields outside the school (no h-scene because they're pups, of course!)

Apr 4, 2021
Likely not going to be able to do anything with friendlies in combat due to AI limitations at this time. The plugin I use to convert the battle system to an active battle system is complicated, and I haven't been able to write a friendly AI state yet as I still don't 100% understand all the code (same issue with having party members actively fighting with you, tbh)

Werewolves(humanoid wolf-men basically) are found after the nekomata village area, and have a unique H-scene, etc. Wolf pups are wild wolf pups that serve as low-level enemies in the fields outside the school (no h-scene because they're pups, of course!)
it's a shame friend but thanks for the answer

Reactions: hgameartman
Apr 5, 2021
Pregnancy works with mostly everything I think (perhaps not one or two like wolf pups, etc).

Babies it depends. Many monsters run away after birth (Imps might be a bit weird with that.)
Nekomata babies are taken in by the nekomata village (and you can visit/feed/interact with them!)

Humans are chucked into an interdimensional rift (cause you can't raise a baby while in college!)

Parasites(tentacle plants, slimes) are special cases. You have baby slimes or lay tentacle pods.... but they stay inside you even after for more fun!

Imps are an... interesting one. You pass out afterwards, only to be attacked by... small, but familiar imps? If you're not careful you could end up pregnant again with them right after birth!
One question, I am not an expert on the subject, but if the imp that she gives birth makes her pregnant, wouldn't it be inbreeding? I mean incest and you know that Patreon doesn't like that, there wouldn't be problems? Or they don't count if they are monsters:unsure:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
One question, I am not an expert on the subject, but if the imp that she gives birth makes her pregnant, wouldn't it be inbreeding? I mean incest and you know that Patreon doesn't like that, there wouldn't be problems? Or they don't count if they are monsters:unsure:
Can't say that it is the same imp, it just looks "Familiar" and since you black out for a few moments there.... Nah, it couldn't be.

Apr 5, 2021
Can't say that it is the same imp, it just looks "Familiar" and since you black out for a few moments there.... Nah, it couldn't be.
I understand that makes sense to me (wink wink), so it means that if she gets pregnant with other monsters for example if an orc pregnant her and gives birth to a baby with skin not as greenish as the other orcs and then leaves it in a place for the "child" to be safe and a few days later he returnsAnd the child is not found only another orc with not so greenish skin and although his skin color is the same, it is not the "child" that she left, there would be no problem for that orc to impregnate her again, right?

Apr 4, 2021
I understand that makes sense to me (wink wink), so it means that if she gets pregnant with other monsters for example if an orc pregnant her and gives birth to a baby with skin not as greenish as the other orcs and then leaves it in a place for the "child" to be safe and a few days later he returnsAnd the child is not found only another orc with not so greenish skin and although his skin color is the same, it is not the "child" that she left, there would be no problem for that orc to impregnate her again, right?
At least we already know what Olivia's mother's day will be like:LOL: 3ee630c4c5236f3518daa2f180894500.gif

Reactions: Corruption lover

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Wolf pups are wild wolf pups that serve as low-level enemies in the fields outside the school (no h-scene because they're pups, of course!)
you know you COLD make an platonic wholesome seen where they drag you to their den and forces you to head pat them, and pluck there flies, and them ending in an BIG cuddle pile together whit you and them sleeping together right?
no sexual treatment needed, and WAY wouldn't you want to cuddle a pile of puppy's if you got the chance?

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Bug Report v0.22.1
when taking the 4 class in self study artifacts it instead completes levels in Basic Lasers 2, it have now been increased from 0 to 3 because i didn't notice the increase before day eleven having first completed the witchcraft portion whit no problems.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it also sems to give the reward fore completing self study artifacts etch time it completes the 4 level of the self study witch remain locked on 3/4.
have not tested yet if doing the Lasers lesson first will be an work around yet through.

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
how many times do i have to spend time w/ Eliana before i can do more like party up or play around...

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
how many times do i have to spend time w/ Eliana before i can do more like party up or play around...
I don't think she has party or repeatable scenes implemented, actually! The newest scene is repeatable I think (since it's tied to only her storyline progress and your current parasite state, rather than to the relationship system in particular), but the rest of the systems for adding in repeatable scenes, etc was so... badly coded? that I just gave up trying to get it to all work nicely.

Fixing that is one of my main goals in the nearish future, now that I (mostly) got classes to work properly as far as I can tell (still testing/fixing up any bugs I find!) and the next update is hopefully going to fix most of the bugs with the crafting system.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So next up, relationship system! Complete overhaul is the goal, so I'll be implementing a new male character (I need to practice drawing men, and a new character is easiest to start with a blank slate rather than trying to restructure a character to begin with), and then I will backport the new system to all the current characters in the game.

Reactions: KMN

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
How do you progress further with Eillana... I've got her to special status and got a tentacle pod in the pc... the scene I get is when she fluffs to naughty books... otherwise she tells me sorry... not right now

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
How do you progress further with Eillana... I've got her to special status and got a tentacle pod in the pc... the scene I get is when she fluffs to naughty books... otherwise she tells me sorry... not right now
Talking to her while she is behind the desk in the library should work. You have to have fertilized tentacle pods though, the second state of the event (so the pods can sprout you out a tentacle to work with!)
You have to be fully pregnant at the time as well, which makes timing a little tight (you only get 4 days or so after that before the pods are born (or put in your butt) and you revert to a previous stage again)

Reactions: KMN

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
How can i increse my willpower? I am trying it but i just can't... i'm glad by the help guys!
certain classes or attending choir club or corrupt church ritual.
repeating mana manipulation 1 is one that will get you one more will each semester, while church or choir requires 10 or so visits to get a boost(but you get other effects from it as well)

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Is there any walkthrough/guide for this game?
Wiki has a guide for the first semester (a little outdated, but should still be close enough)

As well as a h-scene checklist and info on the activities, clubs, jobs and classes you can attend. It's mostly an open-ended sandbox at the moment, although there will be a structured "Main Questline" in the future once I'm done with bugfixes and revamps to core systems/maps.

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
Pregnancy works with mostly everything I think (perhaps not one or two like wolf pups, etc).

Babies it depends. Many monsters run away after birth (Imps might be a bit weird with that.)
Nekomata babies are taken in by the nekomata village (and you can visit/feed/interact with them!)

Humans are chucked into an interdimensional rift (cause you can't raise a baby while in college!)
Since Andrew is a half neko, are his children human babies or nekomatas?

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes