2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
is the swimming pool fix yet
Should be fixed soonish! I looked into it and figured out what was causing it mostly, but had to delay testing/fixing it and a few other bugs to fix some more gamebreaking ones I had found. I'll see if I can get a patch out for it in the next few days, at least for the itch.io build!
The clothing bug (no swimming uniform) will be fixed next update along with the character bust revamp.

Speaking of that...

I just discovered the wonders of itch.io's automated build pipeline! I can push a bugfix update to itch.io and it only has to update the changed files, so it's super-fast and convenient!
Currently, a small bugfix regarding tutorials breaking via the comm system is up on it, but I'll probably also post any other mid-update bugfixes to it as well since it's pretty convenient.

Last edited:
Reactions: International

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Is my girl perma-pregnant with a human baby currently?
Shouldn't be. Just fixed removal at the nurse pre-final trimester (was broken, now works, just ask for parasite removal at the nurse), and, though it takes like 20+ days, the baby will eventually be born and then chucked into an interdimensional rift if past that point.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I remember something you saying something was bugged about human pregnancies? Is that still the case?
There were a few bugs around it that were fixed recently (like being unable to remove them at the nurses, etc). Events surrounding them are still incomplete though, as I want to get the new artwork in the for the status screen before I push on getting more events around it.

i played this game when it came out my stuggle was finding where to go is there hints now or a gps method today
Slowly working on using the questlog to track events, and adding in more tutorials/directives to guide to content. It's taking a while as I just spent the last few months reducing map sizes, fixing bugs, and redoing artwork and content from long ago.

anyone know where the linux file is i downloaded one of the links but it not there except the windows port
There should be a Mediafire link above for it, the mega on the OP should also work to download it, though I can't guarantee that it will work as I don't have a linux build on my computer right now.

somebody wake me up when there's a walkthrough
It's rather open-ended as a sandbox, but the main storyline will be added properly later, along with quests for major content pieces like relationships and stuff. There's a first semester walkthrough on the wiki, although it is outdated (as is the wiki, hopefully it can get updated later!)

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Horny Mage Academy: Dark Tower 0.32.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Depends on one's taste I suppose. From the look of the one picture, it seems okayish. Personally I'd find it even more okay if the protagonist/Olivia was flatter in the chest department, but that's just me.
If they gave a frame of reference then it would be easier to answer that question as well. The first release of the game had this art that I drew. The entire game consists of almost 3 years of studies and drawings, with some ancient artwork still being in the game until it gets replaced.
OliviaClothedUniform.png

I've since improved a tiny bit, but still have a long way to go!

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Character Sprite Hair Color Correction Mod.

Sorry but I couldn't take it anymore!
That blond color on the character sprite had nothing to do with the character avatar so I decided to fix it!
Download the charactersprites.zip and unzip it in the game folder, overwriting everything to apply.

If the devs like the change and wish to use it on later versions, I'm leaving here the decoded sprites as well so you can do whatever you wish with it. No need to include my name on credits or anything ;p

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Character Sprite Hair Color Correction Mod.

Sorry but I couldn't take it anymore!
That blond color on the character sprite had nothing to do with the character avatar so I decided to fix it!
Download the charactersprites.zip and unzip it in the game folder, overwriting everything to apply.

If the devs like the change and wish to use it on later versions, I'm leaving here the decoded sprites as well so you can do whatever you wish with it. No need to include my name on credits or anything ;p
Thanks! I think what happened is the original spritework for Olivia was done back when her first drafts were made, when she did indeed have blonde hair. I keep telling myself I'll be redoing spritework (as they all need a lot of work to push consistency and make them look better, some are still short default sprites, etc etc) but haven't gotten around to it yet, and probably wont for a while yet as there's so much more to do (combat revamps, bugfixes, storyline, redoing old artwork ,etc).

If it's ok with you I'll certainly put this in, and if you do want credit for it (though I don't think I've made a credits section yet even) just let me know how you would want to be credited for it too!

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes