2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HornyMageAcademyDarkTower-0.35.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: hgameartman

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
One thing to remember is that you do not actually need to take 4 classes. If you want to try to progress relationships more quickly, take a semester off or with only 1-2 classes.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Would like to see this game from male pov
I would love to see that too! Unfortunately the amount of work would put the project far further behind than it currently is, and I've spent the last 8+ months mostly trying to iron out bugs and issues, reduce map sizes, fix older content, etc rather than making actual progress.
It's far out of scope, unfortunately, but the side-game has a male-pov(and the full version is due to hit steam/itch next year hopefully!)

Looks interesting wish it had a mobile version
As do I, but the control scheme and gameplay wouldn't support it. (I tried)
I've heard people had success with some 3rd party software to run it.

I forgot is there a fast forward option? Been a while since I last played
Holding enter should generally fast-forward through text.

One thing to remember is that you do not actually need to take 4 classes. If you want to try to progress relationships more quickly, take a semester off or with only 1-2 classes.
Self-study classes are also good for that, as they remove the need to do assignments, freeing up some time and even resulting in a net increase in money from good grades.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Tried to play this again and I was more confused now than before, School is different than the Map shows (or at the least the first floor?], had trouble finding where I was lel.

Research Mini-game was kinda hard without proper explanation but I did manage lel. Dunno why I sometimes "catch" a book while sometimes I can't.

Proper "Quest" line should be more helpful in navigating what to do like what was the "assignment" for each class which one would probably miss if they skip the dialogues or probably forgot if they don't write it down (which I do xD).

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Tried to play this again and I was more confused now than before, School is different than the Map shows (or at the least the first floor?], had trouble finding where I was lel.

Research Mini-game was kinda hard without proper explanation but I did manage lel. Dunno why I sometimes "catch" a book while sometimes I can't.

Proper "Quest" line should be more helpful in navigating what to do like what was the "assignment" for each class which one would probably miss if they skip the dialogues or probably forgot if they don't right it down (which I do xD).
Much of the maps have been reduced in size, with the central part of the first floor being redesigned entirely.

Trouble is, it took several months of work to get it in the right shape, and I'm still testing to see if there are further optimizations I can do to it before I spend the time to redesign the map menu entirely.

It's the same issue with the stats screen at the moment. I'm still in the process of finalizing artwork for Olivia's redesign in places (particularly side-view right now) so I'm not revamping it until I'm sure it won't be redone entirely a few months down the line.

That, combined with my day-job taking up a lot more of my time now, has resulted in somewhat slower progress than I would have liked for now, but it's slowly getting there!

In particular, I'm working on refining the start of the game at the moment while I work on artwork and redoing systems, to improve the flow of the game and start a proper main questline for it that will be tracked in the assignments menu.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Dunno if the following have already been adressed but, How do you even interact with other characters? As of now the only ones I can interact with is Anya and Student Labrarian (or Eilana, Kinda weird since she was introduced during himeroom).

Andrew, Carla, are also introduced during homeroom, even has a quest with Carla but I can't even find her so I can't take her with the dungeon. They don't appear at homeroom either.

Both quest, Homeroom Attendance and Ancient Spell is described as Find an Ancient Spell Scripture but how to do it? The Homeroom one is the one with Carla, the Ancient one said during Research in library but nothing happens after choosing smutty romance. Also girls (including Anya) disappears at the girl's dorm if you leave the place after visiting it area once in the afternoon or leaving the area in the evening.

Dialogue scenes with Anya even includes her old art.

Edit: After keeping on researching and choosing the smutty romance I got the ancient stripture lel.
Edit 2: It seems like Homeroom is buggy lel.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Dunno if the following have already been adressed but, How do you even interact with other characters? As of now the only ones I can interact with is Anya and Student Labrarian (or Eilana, Kinda weird since she was introduced during himeroom).

Andrew, Carla, are also introduced during homeroom, even has a quest with Carla but I can't even find her so I can't take her with the dungeon. They don't appear at homeroom either.

Both quest, Homeroom Attendance and Ancient Spell is described as Find an Ancient Spell Scripture but how to do it? The Homeroom one is the one with Carla, the Ancient one said during Research in library but nothing happens after choosing smutty romance. Also girls (including Anya) disappears at the girl's dorm if you leave the place after visiting it area once in the afternoon or leaving the area in the evening.

Dialogue scenes with Anya even includes her old art.

Edit: After keeping on researching and choosing the smutty romance I got the ancient stripture lel.
Edit 2: It seems like Homeroom is buggy lel.
Andrew is the only other current relationship, and he can be met properly through attending combat class at the moment.
Carla's role will hopefully be expanded later on after I flesh out the relationship system a little better and make it work properly.

Homeroom is... very buggy. It's the start of a system I began creating to give the game structure and a main storyline to follow in addition to the more sandbox aspects of the game, but it wasn't finished properly and sort of falls flat as a result.

That sums up so much of the content of the game at the moment, now that I think about it.
What essentially happened is I layered on system after system, and only about a year ago did I stop and start trying to tie everything together and iron out the bugs and glitches and complete the content into a fully-playable state.

I would come up with an idea (for example, an underground base that lets you customize it and also acts as a hub for easier travel!) then I would implement as much as I could in one month (in this case, most of the fast travel system, basically none of the hub-area or customization) and then at the end of that month I would move on to a new idea, abandoning anything I didn't get done in that month.

I'm uh, now trying to fix and redo basically a full two years' worth of development thanks to that planning style! It might take a while, but I'll get it all fixed up and working well if I keep at it.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Andrew is the only other current relationship, and he can be met properly through attending combat class at the moment.
Carla's role will hopefully be expanded later on after I flesh out the relationship system a little better and make it work properly.

Homeroom is... very buggy. It's the start of a system I began creating to give the game structure and a main storyline to follow in addition to the more sandbox aspects of the game, but it wasn't finished properly and sort of falls flat as a result.

That sums up so much of the content of the game at the moment, now that I think about it.
What essentially happened is I layered on system after system, and only about a year ago did I stop and start trying to tie everything together and iron out the bugs and glitches and complete the content into a fully-playable state.

I would come up with an idea (for example, an underground base that lets you customize it and also acts as a hub for easier travel!) then I would implement as much as I could in one month (in this case, most of the fast travel system, basically none of the hub-area or customization) and then at the end of that month I would move on to a new idea, abandoning anything I didn't get done in that month.

I'm uh, now trying to fix and redo basically a full two years' worth of development thanks to that planning style! It might take a while, but I'll get it all fixed up and working well if I keep at it.
I see, not to sound offensive, but what basically happened is you keep adding or changing stuff but only "finishes" them halfway before starting on something else, thus basically creating bugs due to coding conflict occurs. Can't help but laugh this off since I do that too lel, and that's just me trying to translate games and not make them lel.

But yeah, seriously, coding is like making a jigsaw puzzle that everything can be put it and even though it may "fit", the outcome can be horrendous contrary to expected, and thus the painstaking way of rechecking and validating a simple command and all the branches that connects to it.

People think making games or even translating games are simple but it can be usually confusing the more branches exists even if those branches are simple "commands", not to mention the one that seems simple but actually requires complex event flow.

So anyways. Kudos for you for your work and hope you can fix this and hope for more patrons to motivate you more lel.(Because I think this is probably the most common cause of devs making new games and abandoning the old ones just because they want to "remake" their game from scratch with just different data but the updated "game flow".)

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
having an old save that i have been updated (0.27) (by entering some room, really ?) 1673494655490.png
i got this error while going to the left room in the girl dorms at night, and an other one while refusing to do the bateme (just because it beame morning)

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
and while saving at night, the NPC disapear (except Andrew)
The quests for that area had been redone and hopefully should be fixed next update. I was tinkering with making sure the quest line for her was working properly but parts of it got broken somehow.
Dorm npcs should re appear on entering and exiting again, they're on an older system that needs to be updated.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
EillanaCowgirlRubbingV2.gif
V0.36.1 Release is available!

- -

And V0.37.0 is up on patreon if you want more!

Jul 21, 2021
Hopefully Olivia's futa-based potential can grow so that she can use it to make love with her other female romance interests since i'd absolutely LOVE to see that happen after all, I really would...! <3 <3

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Hopefully Olivia's futa-based potential can grow so that she can use it to make love with her other female romance interests since i'd absolutely LOVE to see that happen after all, I really would...! <3 <3
That is the goal in the end! I'm wanting to get the relationship system updated first to help support that, but I wanted to use the potion some more so I started developing events where you help perform research for the potions professor to help support it.

Andrrick

Mar 11, 2020
wish they add a way to make the female friend a futa or the MC one and for happy up breast size, i know she big already but one can alway use more,
just saw in the comment that they did add futa.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
HornyMageAcademyDarkTower-0.36.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes