2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
HornyMageAcademyDarkTower-0.36.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 21, 2021
Oh thank goodness...! I know it sounds odd, but I am NOT one for normal maleXfemale in this h-game as there's MORE THAN ENOUGH h-games out there that have that already obviously and as such I usually steer clear of them due to their blandness and so forth. The slime pregnancy is a very nice thing though, my only real regret is that there's no slime girls in it, at least not yet anyways. Still, the slime pregnancy is a good substitute in the meantime regardless, the fact that it's permanent unless manually removed is an even better turn-on for me, given my MASSIVE LOVE of slime girls, and even if the pregnancy is a regular slime, again, it's the "next best thing" regardless. ^-^

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Well, wantend to give it a try but the game doesn't seem to even recognize my keyboard.... What could I do ?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Well, wantend to give it a try but the game doesn't seem to even recognize my keyboard.... What could I do ?
Check if you have a controller plugged in. I noticed it tries to attach to mine if it's hooked up while I'm testing sometimes.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
such a question: the heroine is pregnant, but the terms before childbirth and how to give birth are not clear, the author of the instructions forgot to leave))

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
such a question: the heroine is pregnant, but the terms before childbirth and how to give birth are not clear, the author of the instructions forgot to leave))
Childbirth is automatic, and in some cases can take a while. Human ones in particular take like 20+ days (though part of that is that there are plans for more events around them.

Last edited:

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
can you add a skip option ? Or some way to speed up dialogues and scenes ? Especially when we are doing them in a loop to get an event. It can take some time already to skip days and to walk, so this would help.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
can you add a skip option ? Or some way to speed up dialogues and scenes ? Especially when we are doing them in a loop to get an event. It can take some time already to skip days and to walk, so this would help.
I do want to get skip dialogs in for more of the repetitive events (jobs, clubs, etc)... I'll add that to the to-do list since it might actually be doable in the nearish future! It's something I've been meaning to do but I always get sidetracked with stuff like my current project (learning to create plugins in RPGmaker MV properly)

In somewhat related news, I've just spent most of last month's development time learning MV's coding. Game_TLBMyC0AMq.png

Still haven't finished my studies for other projects like redoing class selection, but the stats and school pages of the revamped stat menu should be functional for next update! (with hopefully updated pictures/animations!)

Reactions: International

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
> Consistent releases since 2020.
> Game is shock full of content.
> More than decent art, it's actually pretty damn good.
> Dev isn't a piece of shit, listens even to the goddamn pirates.

> 22 patrons.

> Piece of shit devs with shit art and .0001 releases every 5 years
> 978495 patrons.

Wew lads. Way to go.

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.38.0 Release! (And V0.39.0 Beta is up on !)

And up on Patreon now is the beta for V0.39.0!

Downloads
All can be found on (because I ran out of space on Mediafire)

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
is it only me but when I get the artifact maker book the game freezes and doesn't work any more
I'll look into this one and see if there's a bug in it!
Just to be sure, it's the artifact recipe book from the first course for artifacts, right?

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
> Consistent releases since 2020.
> Game is shock full of content.
> More than decent art, it's actually pretty damn good.
> Dev isn't a piece of shit, listens even to the goddamn pirates.

> 22 patrons.

> Piece of shit devs with shit art and .0001 releases every 5 years
> 978495 patrons.

Wew lads. Way to go.
As someone who actually supports this game, I am not surprised. I really like the content, but the map is such a pain. I don't even feel like replaying it more than once every year or so, just because how painful this class system + maps are to restart from scratch. So the main reason for me to support this, is to support the creator, not even for the monthly updates. I wouldn't be surprised if it's similar for others.

Reactions: Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
As someone who actually supports this game, I am not surprised. I really like the content, but the map is such a pain. I don't even feel like replaying it more than once every year or so, just because how painful this class system + maps are to restart from scratch. So the main reason for me to support this, is to support the creator, not even for the monthly updates. I wouldn't be surprised if it's similar for others.
I appreciate you supporting the creator. It really goes a long way for us.

And yeah, game might be a bit painful but hopefully OP will take the good criticism in stride for his next one. Sometimes it's just not worth it to restart the whole game at this point. Still? I believe the work he does is deserving of more support.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I appreciate you supporting the creator. It really goes a long way for us.

And yeah, game might be a bit painful but hopefully OP will take the good criticism in stride for his next one. Sometimes it's just not worth it to restart the whole game at this point. Still? I believe the work he does is deserving of more support.
I would love to do the reworks required to fix many of the issues, but the time required would be insane and much of it is really core issues in the design I started with anyway.

At the core I wanted there to be a grounded life simulation. There's really no game that does this, primarily because it can be annoying as hell to simulate waking up, brushing your teeth, going to work/school, walking/driving home, making dinner, etc etc.)

But at the same time, without some layer of grounding and routine the world becomes just another action/adventure simulator. Even games like rune factory that try to blend them generally end up leaning too much into the action game part to me ( and I have 300 hours in rune factory 4!)

I have been trying to reduce pain points(compare v0.15 maps to v0.25+), but there comes a point where further condensing and tweaks will start to strip away a lot of what makes the world feel more living.

I'll still try to improve things but it's not easy to do when even changing a single map takes hours. I can't just mess around with them unless I can identify specific pain points that need to be fixed, and are also important enough to delay new content for.

The same goes with most systems in the game. I feel like the core gameplay loop can and should be broken at some point(perhaps some sort of graduation?) but the game isn't currently in a state that can support that. It needs a lot more attention to the combat side of the game first before I can let the player properly ignore the lifesim aspect at the core of the game.

And that's one of the main issues with the game as well, the complete lack of direction and flow. I set our to make a sandbox rpg but there's no point. Even breath of the wild had a route to follow for a main story!

That core route is my main focus right now, but work hasn't been kind enough to let me get enough hours in to do both that and artwork and hit up some of the core issues like redoing the stats screen. I have to make some executive choices on what I can get done in my limited time.

Perhaps if I had infinite time and resources I could get things done faster, but unfortunately I'm just a random guy with a dayjob and family that spends his weekends developing games.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes