2.70 star(s) 15 Votes
Jul 21, 2021
I would absolutely LOVE IT if Anya could get knocked-up by a slime (I keep my MC always knocked-up via the first slime defeat since, while it doesn't have slime girls, this is the next best thing, and the fact that it can remain a permanent knocking-up just sends chills of excitement whenever I see her glowingly-pregnant with baby slimes, being VERY dead serious here...! <3 <3 ) then it'd make me even MORE happier, honestly... ^-^

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I would absolutely LOVE IT if Anya could get knocked-up by a slime (I keep my MC always knocked-up via the first slime defeat since, while it doesn't have slime girls, this is the next best thing, and the fact that it can remain a permanent knocking-up just sends chills of excitement whenever I see her glowingly-pregnant with baby slimes, being VERY dead serious here...! <3 <3 ), honestly... ^-^
I agree! The slime scenes are some of the oldest in the game, and I am currently reworking the dungeon and am planning on spending some time on slime scenes in the nearish future!

Just need to get through the revamped stats screen first! (And work is going smoothly on that front now that I finally managed to get over my art block!)

Reactions: OneUglySunuvabitch
Jul 21, 2021
I agree! The slime scenes are some of the oldest in the game, and I am currently reworking the dungeon and am planning on spending some time on slime scenes in the nearish future!

Just need to get through the revamped stats screen first! (And work is going smoothly on that front now that I finally managed to get over my art block!)
I hope that means more futa-MC goodness then? I'd REALLY LOVE some futa-loving from MC to either of her two female friends that are Anya and Eillana since i'd VERY MUCH love that as well of course... <3 <3

Reactions: hgameartman

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HornyMageAcademyDarkTower-0.41
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I played this a lot, a looong time ago. I have to ask, is the spell system any less janky?

I found keeping track of which spells you were using and what keys they were assigned to was way too fiddly a task and I keep hoping the system is getting updated sometime. Like, have an interface page just for assigning spells to keys and make that information easily viewable while playing.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I played this a lot, a looong time ago. I have to ask, is the spell system any less janky?

I found keeping track of which spells you were using and what keys they were assigned to was way too fiddly a task and I keep hoping the system is getting updated sometime. Like, have an interface page just for assigning spells to keys and make that information easily viewable while playing.
Redoing the skills page is in the works! I finally gave in and spent a few months learning RPGmaker's plugin creation systems recently(the last few months) so I can now do cool things like proper menu screens with custom windows and buttons! I'll be redoing the skills menu (for spell selection and tracking), as well as the map menu (clickable buttons and areas! Better interactivity! (and also an updated map now that I think I'm done making big changes to maps!), and the class selection (including underlying systems so it doesn't bloat save size and glitch out regularly!)

It's a lot to redo, and I'm still stuck on the stats screen because I wanted to add tracking for relationship status and quests (a sub-menu now under stats, labelled relationships), but the goal is to hit those menu/UI revamps as well as a future HUD revamp in the nearish future.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Anon21 and Frurose
Jul 21, 2021
I also noticed that the 0.41 version doesn't show the baby slime birthing scene like it did in the previous versions, this is intentional, right?

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
I think I'm done making big changes to maps!
i try your game again. do not give up, but your map is still terrible. many doors that go nowhere, stairs that go nowhere.
you making a game, but a game is about things player can do.
I have to guess about what I can interact with. Some items can be used and some can not. It is not predictable.
I have to guess about where I can go. Some doors work, some doors do not. Doors that work much of the time go to places that mean nothing.

This is not fun for the player, it wasting time and kills the enjoyment.

I still want you doing best at this, your game is very interesting
but please make your map not a confusing huge mess.
huge is fine, but player should not needing to learn complicated structure just to play basic game loop.
add interaction indicators everywhere (sparkles) that actually mean something if you do not want to make map smaller.
i understand you want big confusing magical school, but big confusing magical school needs MANY MANY MANY random magical interaction to make map fun or it is just big maze player spends too much time walking around.

I know you are not big game studio, so I say adding sparkles indicator is your easiest option. It is okay if it is not perfect, but it should not frustrating player.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
i try your game again. do not give up, but your map is still terrible. many doors that go nowhere, stairs that go nowhere.
you making a game, but a game is about things player can do.
I have to guess about what I can interact with. Some items can be used and some can not. It is not predictable.
I have to guess about where I can go. Some doors work, some doors do not. Doors that work much of the time go to places that mean nothing.

This is not fun for the player, it wasting time and kills the enjoyment.

I still want you doing best at this, your game is very interesting
but please make your map not a confusing huge mess.
huge is fine, but player should not needing to learn complicated structure just to play basic game loop.
add interaction indicators everywhere (sparkles) that actually mean something if you do not want to make map smaller.
i understand you want big confusing magical school, but big confusing magical school needs MANY MANY MANY random magical interaction to make map fun or it is just big maze player spends too much time walking around.

I know you are not big game studio, so I say adding sparkles indicator is your easiest option. It is okay if it is not perfect, but it should not frustrating player.
I think the map size is currently good, but the problem of the maps being empty is for sure an issue.

Navigation will be made easier with map menu changes coming in a bit now that I learned RPGmaker's plugin systems properly (a nice interactive map is planned with your current location displayed as well as clickable areas to get info on them!)

Part of the problem there is that the map was expanded early on but I didn't fill it in properly yet with interactions. That was, at least in part, why I spent time making the random standing/walking students, but that's not enough, not on its own at least.

There will be changes made in the future, but it's going to be less "MAPS SMALLER" and more "Map Content". Stuff like being able to see interesting, cute events playing out in empty rooms (random students doing it? Might be cool! Little talking scenes with groups or romantic dates you can peek in on! Quests you can start by talking to random students. Fun little H-Scenes you can get yourself into by sticking your nose somewhere you shouldn't! Holliday festivals that make use of the space in new and interesting ways!

In addition, larger events are planned to be implemented, mostly focused around the existing systems like jobs and clubs. An example would be a dueling club, which could meet in a classroom currently unused, or teaching assistant jobs that could place you into a variety of rooms. More rooms will be repurposed into classrooms later on as well, and there's some interesting interactions planned with summoning, familiars, and other supernatural entities (vampires in particular, but also more!) that need rooms to take place in. Even another dungeon or two will start in the school eventually!

A big problem right now is actually development resources for all of this! I want to go in get a ton done, but my dayjob currently limits my time a lot and the current priority has to be on fixing massive UI issues(revamps of the skills, stats, and map screens), the Class system (which still glitches and is annoying to use so needs new UI) and the main storyline (which needs to be implemented to give structure to the game before I can continue developing the sandbox aspect, and requires revamps to basically every single dungeon in the game)

This is all a lot to do on limited time, unfortunately. The map is currently empty and a little glitchy with a few broken sections (the staircase at the church's area being a prime example) but it's navigatable for the most part. Things like the recommendations system (designed to funnel players into the areas of the game that have the most content) are a temporary alleviation of the main problem until I can devoted further resources into the rest of it.

I will see about going and cataloging interactable items and making them more consistent/easy to see later though! It should be fairly consistent, I think only a few exceptions exist like that staircase in the church wing, so I'll go search them out and try to make it easier to see.

I also noticed that the 0.41 version doesn't show the baby slime birthing scene like it did in the previous versions, this is intentional, right?
It actually wasn't planned, at least not yet!
It might have gotten messed up when I was doing the slimes portion of the new body stats page. I couldn't remember the variables I had called for the stages of slime pregnancy so I went and got them from the PregnancyProcessing and Birth events that are scheduled to run then, and something might have gotten changed when I was checking it somehow.

I'll try to see what I did there and get it fixed up. The new scenes will be using the same birthing triggers, I usually just replace the art files so I don't have to go and redo every instance of the scene!

Last edited:
Reactions: xanon515x

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
i didnt know if you answred this before, but can you add a skip button for the scenes ? When you do them a lot, it's take his load of time.
Also, can you add a fast movement cheat, pretty please.

From memory, last time i tried this (i don't know the version), i tried to maker the PC pregnant with her boyfriend, but i don't know if it was possible, as ... i tried a lot (that's why i ask for the skip scenes and fast movement). I also remember the tp that you place on your own to be a bit broken (but i can't tell more details, as i didnt play for a while).

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
i didnt know if you answred this before, but can you add a skip button for the scenes ? When you do them a lot, it's take his load of time.
Also, can you add a fast movement cheat, pretty please.

From memory, last time i tried this (i don't know the version), i tried to maker the PC pregnant with her boyfriend, but i don't know if it was possible, as ... i tried a lot (that's why i ask for the skip scenes and fast movement). I also remember the tp that you place on your own to be a bit broken (but i can't tell more details, as i didnt play for a while).
Scene skips are in the works but taking a while to get it, mostly due to implementation trouble.
Teleportation magic can be used but a new map screen is in the works that will feature streamlined fast travel in debug mode (as well as other planned integration including teleportation magic!)

And human pregnancy with Andrew is also in the works but got delayed as I tried to redo the relationship system and got stuck there as well! ( these reworks are taking a while as a ton of things broke like class selection and tons of UI and I had to learn to make Javascript plugins properly to fix my janky scripting in events)

There's... quite a lot of stuff in the pipeline, but not a ton of time for me to work through it all! Map changes are likely coming first, possibly scene skips for a few heavy- repeating scenes like part time jobs briefly before that as I might be able to hit a few of those with little issue.

More updates on everything would then follow in the future.

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
Scene skips are in the works but taking a while to get it, mostly due to implementation trouble.
Teleportation magic can be used but a new map screen is in the works that will feature streamlined fast travel in debug mode (as well as other planned integration including teleportation magic!)

And human pregnancy with Andrew is also in the works but got delayed as I tried to redo the relationship system and got stuck there as well! ( these reworks are taking a while as a ton of things broke like class selection and tons of UI and I had to learn to make Javascript plugins properly to fix my janky scripting in events)

There's... quite a lot of stuff in the pipeline, but not a ton of time for me to work through it all! Map changes are likely coming first, possibly scene skips for a few heavy- repeating scenes like part time jobs briefly before that as I might be able to hit a few of those with little issue.

More updates on everything would then follow in the future.
noted, it's true that the dungeons and the magic had to get a rework

Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Does old save work, don't want to start over each update?
Should work for the most part, just copy it over to the new file.

If it's too old you might run into compatibility issues at some point, but 3-4 versions should be fine.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
HM Academy v0.41 Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.3 GB/237 MB :
, (4.7k Images)

Reactions: yakagi
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes