2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
More focused on game mechanics and h-events at the moment.

The main story is currently somewhat stalled at closer to 20% or so, but that's not really an accurate description of things.

Content-wise the game probably is at closer to 50% complete at a broad overview level (Lots of the content is too shallow to really be said to be "complete" ), but the main focus has been on making a more open-world sandbox style game, so the main storyline really only started getting implemented a few months ago.

Much of the focus right now is on fixing bugs and glitches, redoing older content to expand it (as much of the stuff was only worked on for a few weeks before I moved on!) and redoing older artwork and animations over time.

A good example is that one of my current focuses is getting the underground base area up to a level that I'm happy with. This was something that was added along with homeroom at least a year or so ago, but I was so rushed for time you could only put down a table and chairs (that looked awful)

At the same time, I don't want to focus everything into that (it would get boring for everyone I feel), so I chose another area that I wanted to slowly work through, in this case the prostitution system, and started trying to implement an improvement to it (In this case, through a series of events in the dorms you can watch at night, leading into a side system for it)

If I didn't have to work a dayjob I'm sure I could get a lot more done, but it is what it is. It might take a while, but it will eventually be complete! (There is actually a fairly well-defined plan now for the main storyline, but I have to basically go back and fix 90% of the first year and a half of development first!)
Just like writing a book; I finished the main plot, but ended up having to go back and change a few story features to accommodate the flushed out characters to better fit in with the personalities I developed for them. I think making a more open world sandbox experience is interesting. Like dragon's dogma; the story wasn't really the main focus of the game, it was the combat and character development between the main hero and their pawn. I think it worked out really well too

Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
V0.30.1 Release!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Getting closer to completing the secret base area. I really wanted to add in placable walls so you could partition off rooms or areas, and they mostly work now(although they don't quite look right yet...). Just one more major expansion (upgrading additional rooms for more functionality such as having others move in with you), a revamp to the crafting system (moving it to the plugin system), and some cleanup and misc things to do.

While I'm finishing it up and adding yet more furniture, I'll also be expanding the new prostitution system and hopefully adding a few fun scenes for Eillana's new side-story!

Last edited:

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
This one seems nice if you polish the game well enough. D'you need words of encouragement or more criticism?
Thanks! I'm fine with either.

It's taking a while, but I am going back through and polishing much of the first year and a half of development, redoing old areas and artwork, fixing up scenes, squashing bugs, etc etc. The base is there but it all just needs a lot more work, as I've learned a bit by working on my side-game (which is also in development! Though hilariously enough is waiting for more artwork for this game to be completed so I can work on it!)

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Hey people, just wanted to know:
How much lesbian content is here?
And can you play as a lesbian and avoid dick?

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
I kinda wanna know how much % I'd skip if I were to try and ignore all the lesbian contents.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Hey people, just wanted to know:
How much lesbian content is here?
And can you play as a lesbian and avoid dick?
There's currently 1 relationship you can do that's purely lesbian (Anya, with optional futa in a side-story) and 1.5ish that's mostly threesomes/bi (Eillana, Anya's side-story)
Much of the other content is straight, mostly just because I haven't drawn/animated many lesbian only scenes. It's a little light on the lesbian content at the moment because of that, although I will be adding more in the future (particularly around the prostitution events/tavern)

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
There's currently 1 relationship you can do that's purely lesbian (Anya, with optional futa in a side-story) and 1.5ish that's mostly threesomes/bi (Eillana, Anya's side-story)
Much of the other content is straight, mostly just because I haven't drawn/animated many lesbian only scenes. It's a little light on the lesbian content at the moment because of that, although I will be adding more in the future (particularly around the prostitution events/tavern)
If I may ask, at some point, will there be another relationship option that is purely lesbian? I like Anya but ofc it would be an incentive to do more than 1 playthrough if there is more.
Also does what you say mean I should avoid Anya's sidestory?

That said I like the game so far & think the rework and improvement of stuff really shows (from what I saw so far, i slowly make it further into the game each time i start over.)

Reactions: hgameartman

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
I am waiting for something to be added. I have no idea what that something is, but i know eventually it will be implemented. Don't know how i know, and after typing this i realize i sound somewhat crazy.... eh, it'll be entertaining.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
If I may ask, at some point, will there be another relationship option that is purely lesbian? I like Anya but ofc it would be an incentive to do more than 1 playthrough if there is more.
Also does what you say mean I should avoid Anya's sidestory?

That said I like the game so far & think the rework and improvement of stuff really shows (from what I saw so far, i slowly make it further into the game each time i start over.)
I do like the idea of adding a second, lesbian only path for eillana as well, but it will be some time before I could do so as I need to revamp large parts of the relationship system first.

• Love
Reactions: Iczer and Orphanus

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Hey if you're taking request, can i ask for gambling games. I'd patreon in a heart beat if you could add some roulette as well. i like seeing ball spin.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Hey if you're taking request, can i ask for gambling games. I'd patreon in a heart beat if you could add some roulette as well. i like seeing ball spin.
Ohh that would be fun, I'll have to see what I can do in the village, though it may be a while. A few might work in the tavern (like blackjack), but perhaps some kind of underground gambling hall....

mouse or key for moving?
Either, though the game is optimized for keyboard movement.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
how does one get anya pregnant?
After her main storyline, calling her up using the comm in your menu can start her side-story, which is centered around helping her improve her self-esteem... by getting her laid. (I wanted to implement a branch where you play with her yourself, but need to make more art to make that happen, it just ends the first scene now if you choose that option wtih a fade-out scene)

Reactions: demo1089

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
después de jugar por un rato mis partidas guardadas fallan
That's sadly rather common. The game is still very buggy as it's in development and is a bit more ambitious with its systems and with how I use RPGmaker mv (with lots of custom code/plugins, even custom code in the eventing system!). If you rotate a few saves along with the autosave you can generally keep a file going, but until I have the time to take a deep dive into the workings of the combat plugins and iron out the bugs in them there will be crashes and save-corruption.

Along with the combat bugs (the main source of corruptions at the moment I think), much of the game's systems are starting to get clunky on the save file size, which can also lead to corruption. I'm slowly reducing/fixing those, but again it's taking some time. It's probably best to make backups of your save files regularly for the foreseeable future.

(note- I don't actually speak Spanish, I used google translate and I hope I understood what you said right)

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes