bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HortonBayStoriesJake-0.4.1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Uschade

Dec 27, 2023
Ok, I got my first try with the game...and after a few minutes and after seeing several girls faces, I've to say....they are all ugly so far.
Sorry, I know, beautyness is a point of personal view, but...boy, really? All the girls have skinny faces...no cheeks, only bones and skin. There ist litterally nothing, what makes a female face to a female face...except long hairs and some kind of "make-up", but the rest....is like something out of "The walking deads". MAybe you should consider to lay hand on the faces...and let someone do it, with a less special view of female faces. Don't get me wrong, those faces are ment to be there, too, but not all of them in the same way.
With further progress I'll update this post. Hopefully the faces will change with new chars. I'll give it a shot and see....

Her is an exapmple for how scary the girls are:

I'm still hoping, it's going to be better....but now the story goes scary, too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

dyrachyo228

Jan 11, 2022
Someone help guys. I have v0.3.10 version of the game, do I need download full game first to update or just update and that's all?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Someone help guys. I have v0.3.10 version of the game, do I need download full game first to update or just update and that's all?
Must be at least version 0.4.x.x to be able to use this update patch. If your current version is older than that, you'll need to download the full update.

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
Ok, I got my first try with the game...and after a few minutes and after seeing several girls faces, I've to say....they are all ugly so far.
Sorry, I know, beautyness is a point of personal view, but...boy, really? All the girls have skinny faces...no cheeks, only bones and skin. There ist litterally nothing, what makes a female face to a female face...except long hairs and some kind of "make-up", but the rest....is like something out of "The walking deads". MAybe you should consider to lay hand on the faces...and let someone do it, with a less special view of female faces. Don't get me wrong, those faces are ment to be there, too, but not all of them in the same way.
With further progress I'll update this post. Hopefully the faces will change with new chars. I'll give it a shot and see....

Her is an exapmple for how scary the girls are:

I'm still hoping, it's going to be better....but now the story goes scary, too.

well yes, faces are a problem, but it's nothing that can't be remedied if someone does it with a mod., it remains one of the best sandbox games on fap95 because it is full of content, the animations are very good and at least it also gives you the choice of NTR or not. The parameter system and suggestions for this operation are well explained and intuitive...
Honestly, I haven't seen any similar games above yet.

Reactions: Tobosi

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
hm kinda thought perhaps Bear kills him or does something nastier than just dropping him off with no clothes on. seem to recall, though it's been a while since i played that part of the story, that Bear was rather angry with what Lucas had been up to, drugging the girls in the house, then beating on the mc too. Bear is a handy guy to have as a friend for mc i think.

Yeah we don't have any idea what Bear did yet. I only said that because that's what Lucas did to guy at beginning of story (can't think of his name now lol)

dyrachyo228

Jan 11, 2022
Must be at least version 0.4.x.x to be able to use this update patch. If your current version is older than that, you'll need to download the full update.
So there's no way to download game version v0.4.0.4 from somewhere cuz I don't wanna download full game it's hard for my network

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Ive been did that. I even got that new girl Leia girl up to 20 relationship. Maybe I'll download a fresh copy instead of updating with patch.
IMPORTANT:

It is HIGHLY recommended that you download the FULL version of the game this update.
This month's update patch will ONLY update your game from v0.3.10.3 or above.

If you are using the update patch on an older version of the game, you 100% WILL experience broken code and missing images!

Not only that, but a full download now, will remove any old hotfix patch files that may still be lingering in your game folder. If those files persist, there is a good chance they will be blocking some content from your play-through!

I have only made the update patch available for those of you who are 100% certain that none of that information is relevant to you.
If you are unsure, please play it safe and download the whole thing!

Any future hotfixes/mid-month patches will be handled in a more 'future proofed' manner so as to not cause these kinds of issues going forward.

Reactions: Almighty

Uschade

Dec 27, 2023
well yes, faces are a problem, but it's nothing that can't be remedied if someone does it with a mod., it remains one of the best sandbox games on fap95 because it is full of content, the animations are very good and at least it also gives you the choice of NTR or not. The parameter system and suggestions for this operation are well explained and intuitive...
Honestly, I haven't seen any similar games above yet.
Ok, I give it a second try. You're right, there are many options available...and in fact I dicovered an very interesting option...

what makes me curious about what will happen next with the girls and why this option is available.

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
Ok, I give it a second try. You're right, there are many options available...and in fact I dicovered an very interesting option...

what makes me curious about what will happen next with the girls and why this option is available.
in my opinion in the future he will make the option of pregnant girls after a long time, because then he would have to redo all the previous animations with the girls with big bellies or make new ones, so then he would have to close the previous ones. If it does, it will be after adding a lot more content in general about all the girls of which there are 30 of them at the end

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
in my opinion in the future he will make the option of pregnant girls after a long time, because then he would have to redo all the previous animations with the girls with big bellies or make new ones, so then he would have to close the previous ones. If it does, it will be after adding a lot more content in general about all the girls of which there are 30 of them at the end
:unsure: Realistically developer could start with the girls that are pregnant now. Having them announcing that they are pregnant and start showing belly progression as time goes on we are only 90 or so actual days into game. Which is 1st trimester of pregnancy when a women starts to show so it would be pretty realistic and would add to the game. Just saying :)

Uschade

Dec 27, 2023
And why can't you keep that in a spoiler tag, dude???? I don't remember asking you to give me any spoiler....damn, I hate things like this.

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
And why can't you keep that in a spoiler tag, dude???? I don't remember asking you to give me any spoiler....damn, I hate things like this.
I hate these victimizing comments from those who don't even know what the meaning of what a spoiler is!. I haven't given you any damn spoilers since it's in the game tags, moreover it's an implementation that the creator of the game will have to make in the future, it's only planned, so you won't even find it. Make sure you invent the spoilers yourself

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes