3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
What does "Lucas Toggle - Early in the game, this allows you to make it so Lucas is no longer Christine's boyfriend, which allows you to see more of her content." mean? Is there content with Christine, that's only available if I enable that cheat?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What does "Lucas Toggle - Early in the game, this allows you to make it so Lucas is no longer Christine's boyfriend, which allows you to see more of her content." mean? Is there content with Christine, that's only available if I enable that cheat?
where do you see Lucas toggle? I have not come across this.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
where do you see Lucas toggle? I have not come across this.
it's an option in the phone if you enable cheats.
The quote is from the Walkthrough Notes (v0.1.4).txt which is in the game's folder ("Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.1.4-pc" not "game")

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
it's an option in the phone if you enable cheats.
The quote is from the Walkthrough Notes (v0.1.4).txt which is in the game's folder ("Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.1.4-pc" not "game")
Ahh...I never enabled cheats. That seems odd you see more content with her with a cheat enabled. It's gotta be something else, you'd think.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can fuck Christine at this point
Fucking Christine and finishing inside her would not be the same if lucas did not exist in the game. The antagonism made it so much hotter. Stealing his girl. I like that their is competition that the MC can overcome, otherwise if competition did not exist this would be your run of the mill harem games that fill 99% of games in this site.
You can fuck christine and finish inside her with enough massages.
You can in fact have sex with Christine as of 0.1.2 however it requires using the cheat menu to get the relevant stats.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You cant f black haired girl (Christine)now ....lol less content then before?

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Ahh...I never enabled cheats. That seems odd you see more content with her with a cheat enabled. It's gotta be something else, you'd think.
There's a whole bunch of content for Christine and Adel that was made and ready to go months before I made the game public. But none of it would have been accessible yet if I didn't include the option to cheat your way to it.
I could have simply left it out of the game until it would become naturally available but I figured people might want to see it.
The Lucas Toggle in the cheats menu just makes it so he's not a concern to Christine if you try anything with her, as later in the game they can break up.

There's even more content already made and sat on my drives waiting to go, but with no logical way to implement, even with cheats. The Christine and Adel stuff was easy enough to include, so I did.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That game on the tele with gemma seemed like the logical early on choice to pump them hot scenes in.
Gemma right off the bat tells MC to have his ass lubed ... so she is ready and able to get it all in as punishment.
Not having any kind of reward was the strange part .. like: MK is a brutal game so having hot scenes
in some adult way to interpret the fatalities would have felt natural and on point.
Gemma is a tippycal asshole gamer with a filthy mouth just waiting to be filled.
There is no possible reason but borked progression to tie any fatality to a stat you do not have listed anywhere.

Relationship is not in the giude and not in the cheats and not in the stats for babes.
Telling us we cannot do fatality after Gemma outright expects assfkking is loudacriss.
Skills of playing mortal cum butt should be solely related to stats of the player, just like in any arcade.
Immaginary stats that we have no knowledge of crippling progression is disheartening.

Whatever scenes you got lying around, just pump them in.
There are so many loose ends where scenes are missing that releasing some and keeping others
just hinders progression of gameplay and throws off players expecting to see scenes,
not the lack there of.

Sep 3, 2020
Will I have to repeat the side quests as my save was on the main quest and I haven't done them yet? Or can I do them now and re-save and the continuity it mentioned will be fine?

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
That game on the tele with gemma seemed like the logical early on choice to pump them hot scenes in.
Gemma right off the bat tells MC to have his ass lubed ... so she is ready and able to get it all in as punishment.
Not having any kind of reward was the strange part .. like: MK is a brutal game so having hot scenes
in some adult way to interpret the fatalities would have felt natural and on point.
Gemma is a tippycal asshole gamer with a filthy mouth just waiting to be filled.
There is no possible reason but borked progression to tie any fatality to a stat you do not have listed anywhere.

Relationship is not in the giude and not in the cheats and not in the stats for babes.
Telling us we cannot do fatality after Gemma outright expects assfkking is loudacriss.
Skills of playing mortal cum butt should be solely related to stats of the player, just like in any arcade.
Immaginary stats that we have no knowledge of crippling progression is disheartening.

Whatever scenes you got lying around, just pump them in.
There are so many loose ends where scenes are missing that releasing some and keeping others
just hinders progression of gameplay and throws off players expecting to see scenes,
not the lack there of.
I'll be working on more Gemma content soon. That game is far from over :)

is there a cheat for increasing money? I cant find one with cheats enabled
With cheat mode on, go to your stats app on the phone to give yourself more money at the bottom of the menu.

Will I have to repeat the side quests as my save was on the main quest and I haven't done them yet? Or can I do them now and re-save and the continuity it mentioned will be fine?
Any quests that are in your log can be completed at any time.

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
So you can f Christine? but only with cheat? ok my mistake then - better something then nothing. Also still no any real content with Gemma girl. Would be nice to mark instead that you need sth - like this fucking adv massage book - that content in future updates since books is not available for players to buy/obtain - right? There is a bit added but nothing with satisfying finale....hmm pity that parteon since become rich is such a cheap bitch and restrict devs from doinng whatever they want other wise this game could be really interesting with strong choices.

Last edited:

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
So you can f Christine? but only with cheat? ok my mistake then - better something then nothing. Also still no any real content with Gemma girl. Would be nice to mark intsted that you need sth - like this fucking adv massage book - that content in future updates since books is not avaiable for players to buy/obtain - right?
The advanced massage book will open up the next wave of content for the Gym. At this time (0.1.4) you cannot obtain it. The scene in the bookstore when you try to buy it is simply a place holder for later.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah, many folks here and not here don't understand the variations of NTR. For example, Netorase, where you're not being cucked, the LI still fucks you, fucks others, and you fuck others.
worst part is besides the intro which is true ntr, as its what's seemingly supposed to what break the main character away from monogamous love/friendship and into a more free wheeling aproach. the rest is a mixture of swinging, sharing, notori (player taking the girl), and cheating (npc cheating on npc), with the actual ntr being subjective by the player.

i mean guys really jake a blank slate to the town and is late to the game (at this point in time has only been their a week) in a collage town with a high sex drive. people are already in relationships, on drugs and clicks, that's not really ntr, its more just reality. not everones going to be single or celibite at the start. plus they dont know you, its not ntr if the dont even know you.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I'll be working on more Gemma content soon. That game is far from over :)

With cheat mode on, go to your stats app on the phone to give yourself more money at the bottom of the menu.

Any quests that are in your log can be completed at any time.
are you going to add cam that work. they in there room but inside computer cam. it keeps saying they not in there room

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
worst part is besides the intro which is true ntr, as its what's seemingly supposed to what break the main character away from monogamous love/friendship and into a more free wheeling aproach. the rest is a mixture of swinging, sharing, notori (player taking the girl), and cheating (npc cheating on npc), with the actual ntr being subjective by the player.

i mean guys really jake a blank slate to the town and is late to the game (at this point in time has only been their a week) in a collage town with a high sex drive. people are already in relationships, on drugs and clicks, that's not really ntr, its more just reality. not everones going to be single or celibite at the start. plus they dont know you, its not ntr if the dont even know you.
Indeed. Either way, I'm still enjoying all the debauchery.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
are you going to add cam that work. they in there room but inside computer cam. it keeps saying they not in there room
Yes, the cams will work throughout the day at some point. But it's not a high priority right now. Don't worry, I've seen you ask several times about this and it's not going unnoticed.
I'll likely just start adding in a few scenes here and there as and when I get the time until they're all done.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
When is a cheat enabled and when is it not?
E.g.
"Stat Decay Toggle" (On/Off)
If this one is "On" does it mean stats decay over time or they don't?
I could read it in both ways. "On" means the cheat (no decay over time) is active, or the decay is active and "Off" enables the cheat by disabling the decay.

And for "Lucas Toggle" (On/Off) same question.
Does "On" mean the cheat is active and Lucas is not Christine's boyfriend anymore early on or does "Off" get rid of Lucas by activating the cheat?

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes