3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
worst part is besides the intro which is true ntr, as its what's seemingly supposed to what break the main character away from monogamous love/friendship and into a more free wheeling aproach. the rest is a mixture of swinging, sharing, notori (player taking the girl), and cheating (npc cheating on npc), with the actual ntr being subjective by the player.

i mean guys really jake a blank slate to the town and is late to the game (at this point in time has only been their a week) in a collage town with a high sex drive. people are already in relationships, on drugs and clicks, that's not really ntr, its more just reality. not everones going to be single or celibite at the start. plus they dont know you, its not ntr if the dont even know you.
And that's exactly what I want, an explanaition of what is going to be disabled. When I wrote my comment, I had no idea of the story of the game (and still barely have), because I haven't played yet. So I cannot know what the game contains and that the mc starts a new life in a new town without and relationships and therefore there cannot be any netorare. But if it is not netorare I disabled, what did I disable? If it's netori, that's not what I want to disable, because I don't give a fuck if and NPC cheats on another npc by fucking the mc. More content for me and in this case I can still decide if I want this during the game, no need to disable it right away.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
And that's exactly what I want, an explanaition of what is going to be disabled. When I wrote my comment, I had no idea of the story of the game (and still barely have), because I haven't played yet. So I cannot know what the game contains and that the mc starts a new life in a new town without and relationships and therefore there cannot be any netorare. But if it is not netorare I disabled, what did I disable? If it's netori, that's not what I want to disable, because I don't give a fuck if and NPC cheats on another npc by fucking the mc. More content for me and in this case I can still decide if I want this during the game, no need to disable it right away.
you prity much disabled any sex act that dos not involve the mc in anyway, excluding npc cheating on npc. aka ntr-sharing. prity much the hole spectrum

that's the disadvantage of no ntr in a game that has the complete spectrum of approaches or has more open cherectors in general. you might not lose anything important but it took away some of the flavoring especially for those who like the more hard fetishes.

but don't blame them or really any creator that dos ntr in their game (unless its a pure ntr game their asking for it) because its been an ongoing topic on this forum that ntr needs more tags. because even thou natori, netori, nutori, sharing, swinging, and cucking seem similar their approach are completely different or completey opposites from one another. thus it appeases to different people. for instance i hate pure ntr and cocking because it completely takes the control away from the player, but i love games that have swinging or sharing content in it because it opens up group content and really alows corruption mechanics to blossom while taking away vary little to no control from the player.

theirs a reason why the purist vs the ntr freaks is an unwinable war. the rule book isnt fully writen yet so alot of people just shout their fetish/tast while ignoring the rest of the consumers playing the game.

in this case the best thing todo is to just play the game and see wich you like more.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
When is a cheat enabled and when is it not?
E.g.
"Stat Decay Toggle" (On/Off)
If this one is "On" does it mean stats decay over time or they don't?
I could read it in both ways. "On" means the cheat (no decay over time) is active, or the decay is active and "Off" enables the cheat by disabling the decay.

And for "Lucas Toggle" (On/Off) same question.
Does "On" mean the cheat is active and Lucas is not Christine's boyfriend anymore early on or does "Off" get rid of Lucas by activating the cheat?
If stat decay is on, your stats will decay once a week. If lucas toggle is off, his relationship with Christine is disabled.
As for the NTR stuff, I'm not gonna keep getting into that futile debate. Omnifill summed it up pretty well in his last post.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The game is good, but the updates since 1.3 have been disappointing and add little content without advancing the main story. The last update 1.4 literally has 3 mins of main story and that's it.

I am a fan of characters being already in a relationship, or other characters other than the MC trying to get them. It makes getting them for the MC far more delicious and makes the Netori tag possible (MC stealing someone's girl, a very underrated tag)

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
The game is good, but the updates since 1.3 have been disappointing and add little content without advancing the main story. The last update 1.4 literally has 3 mins of main story and that's it.
Having all the areas established first will make it easier to add content to said areas. Yes it has been a bit slow, but it does make sense from a development point of view.
I'm looking forward to a lot of the content that will be added, as someone chimed in earlier, a lot of the situations and scenarios in this reflect real life quite well, especially around the age that the MC is. We'll just have to wait and see, but it does feel like the game has a healthy trajectory thus far.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
So from what im reading updates are getting smaller and shorter. Hmmmm sounds like most devs these days lol.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So from what im reading updates are getting smaller and shorter. Hmmmm sounds like most devs these days lol.
Review changelog and look at update frequency. It's not as bad as some make it out to be. Plus, a lot of this might be just setting up for things to progress. It's mostly the main storyline that isn't getting a whole lot of progression at this time, but that could change once the foundation is set.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Review changelog and look at update frequency. It's not as bad as some make it out to be. Plus, a lot of this might be just setting up for things to progress. It's mostly the main storyline that isn't getting a whole lot of progression at this time, but that could change once the foundation is set.
I understand, just seems to be the trend.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I understand, just seems to be the trend.
I actually don't mind it. There are a lot of developers who do frequent updates, with small amount of content, but are also consistent. Small updates lets people find/report bugs easier so the dev can make changes. It also allows them to keep people interested in the game by doing frequent updates, which keeps game at top of Latest Updates page. It's not great for people who desire a lot of content at once, but they can also always delay downloading and playing for a couple months.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
sometimes stats not affecting a story at certain moments bugs me.

like when MC gets his ass whooped in the alley despite having high fitness sucks.

to be fair fitness doesnt translate to fighting skill so maybe it just means he can get his ass whooped longer with a high fitness level?

also is it me or is grinding all the school classes 5x a week a bit too much?

also how to unlock the petrol station?

lastly although not a big deal. but the money cheat should add more that 10 at a time. no real need for money atm but yeah seems like alot of clicking, maaaaaybe the same for moral but eh whatever.

Reactions: mikel8519

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
also how to unlock the petrol station?
You just need to walk inside the building and it will unlock on the map. Currently it's only purpose is to sell rolling papers which you don't need yet.
Making the building available now was only for the sake of getting it ready for later.
I'll have it auto unlock on the map when it's relevant to the story.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
You just need to walk inside the building and it will unlock on the map. Currently it's only purpose is to sell rolling papers which you don't need yet.
Making the building available now was only for the sake of getting it ready for later.
I'll have it auto unlock on the map when it's relevant to the story.
which building do i walk into? at the moment i dont even see the station. buuuut it looks like it'll fix itself later then. i was just curious so i could have it unlocked already.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
which building do i walk into? at the moment i dont even see the station. buuuut it looks like it'll fix itself later then. i was just curious so i could have it unlocked already.
Quickest way to get there on foot, assuming you've already unlocked the pub - Fast travel to the pub, walk south to the supermarket, then walk west. The petrol station is there, next door to the super market.

Reactions: Look-see

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some weird interactions in game:
In the sauna, MC is working at Didi so he is staff, but he would not disturb, buuut, we can watch a weird asshole scare the shit outta a couple and then fkk the shit outta the babe, all the while MC is just some idiot letting the asshole molest the honey.
MC is staff and he just lets assholes actively rape girls in there .. what a chump!
All of that after getting his ass kicked by the small bouncer 4 doing the right thing.
Which is it: is MC doind the right thing no matter what or being some weak idiot by default?

Another disheartening development:
We are given the possibility to get into massages, we grind that to 10, we get the job at Didi, only to find out MC cannot buy the advanced massage techniques in the book shop he works at (why would he not just read it there on his luch break is beyond me) because ... the dev avatar would prohibit it. Why not get a massage session full for a babe and let other babes for laters, rather than gate all of the babes from getting the massage they paid for and want so throbbingly?

Yeah ... also the walking around like a mad man around town to ... see locked locations,
or hunt for the hobo after countless left and right turns on the winding roads does this game no justice.

Here is hope we get some backbone to MC and some better times with the babes soon.

• Red Heart

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Some weird interactions in game:
In the sauna, MC is working at Didi so he is staff, but he would not disturb, buuut, we can watch a weird asshole scare the shit outta a couple and then fkk the shit outta the babe, all the while MC is just some idiot letting the asshole molest the honey.
MC is staff and he just lets assholes actively rape girls in there .. what a chump!
All of that after getting his ass kicked by the small bouncer 4 doing the right thing.
Which is it: is MC doind the right thing no matter what or being some weak idiot by default?
You're making a lot of assumptions here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another disheartening development:
We are given the possibility to get into massages, we grind that to 10, we get the job at Didi, only to find out MC cannot buy the advanced massage techniques in the book shop he works at (why would he not just read it there on his luch break is beyond me) because ... the dev avatar would prohibit it. Why not get a massage session full for a babe and let other babes for laters, rather than gate all of the babes from getting the massage they paid for and want so throbbingly?
Give me 10 more hours in each day and a room full of rendering machines? I understand that a lot of Devs like to compartmentalise their games and make each update it's own completed section of the game. Which is all well and good if you don't mind waiting months between updates or having less content in general if they don't have a team working with them.
We are two people, one of whom strictly creates the 3D models, releasing monthly updates regardless of completion so that people can keep up with how the game is developing as a whole.
These projects take time. Especially one of this size. Could we have had only one girl coming to the MC for a massage every single time he works and fill out her content more? Sure. But personally I prefering laying down a good foundation before I start building a house.
The main purpose of the gym for right now, is to create a new source of income to balance out the money you'll need to spend throughout the game.
Sticking with the house metaphor, I can only lay one brick at a time.

Sorry if that sounds like a rant, but it is what it is.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is all good as long as there are scenes with babes.
Even the unfinished arcs pose interesting teasers for events to come.
Personally .. I donno why the same ladlord collecting our money is present at the town hall.
His face is near the hobo when we glance over that place after we discover it by strolling through town.
The hobo ark is nice and heartwarming.
MC can be a cool guy and the fact we need good will points
to be able to offer her the bare necessities is a nice touch.
Yeah, the game needs patience and discovery,
abrupt stops in some paths do leave us asking 4 more.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
It is all good as long as there are scenes with babes.
Even the unfinished arcs pose interesting teasers for events to come.
Personally .. I donno why the same ladlord collecting our money is present at the town hall.
His face is near the hobo when we glance over that place after we discover it by strolling through town.
The hobo ark is nice and heartwarming.
MC can be a cool guy and the fact we need good will points
to be able to offer her the bare necessities is a nice touch.
Yeah, the game needs patience and discovery,
abrupt stops in some paths do leave us asking 4 more.
Yeah, don't worry I do get it. And hopefully you won't be disappointed with the end result.

Nigel actually works at the town hall. The building will be available later on. It's just the way I have the map locaters set up. Once you've met someone (assuming I've gotten around to filling out all the code for them) you can see where they are by hovering over locations. It's a work in progress, but that's why his icon is there.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Anyone know if I can activate the cameras later if i said no at the start?
You can, but it's using an old method that I'm prolly gonna change soon.
Currently, if you chose not to use the cameras, you'd have to wait until you drop down to the next lowest Morals group eg. Neutral > Rude or Rude to Nasty etc.
But that's way too complicated to keep track of for the player and isn't really explained anywhere, let alone making much sense.

So what I'll likely do is just make it an available option at any time with a penalty to morals if you change your mind.

So to properly answer your question, lower your morals until you get the option to access the cams again. Unless you're already at the lowest level, in which case there's no way to do it.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes