herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Just tell me GF is not a LI... I saw her actions on NTR path and damn.... what a fucking slut
In my eyes not even Jenna surpass her

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yes, that was the intention. As for her being a love interest, the MC no longer has those kinds of feelings toward Carly. She broke his heart and he moved on.
i only played the non NTR path. and in that path she wasnt so bad. idk maybe its just me.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
i only played the non NTR path. and in that path she wasnt so bad. idk maybe its just me.
Yeah, it does play out differently in the non NTR version. She's obviously not as much of an asshole in that arc. It's more about the MC's own insecurities and jealousy. But the effect on the MC is basically the same. His feelings are still hurt, he just gets there in a different way.

In the NTR path, Carly (and others) are 100% at fault for MC's state of mind. Though in the non NTR path, Carly is still fairly insensitive toward him, but it's kind of his own decision to end things, even if he can't or won't admit it to himself.
But both versions end up with burned bridges between them.

I did have ideas for a revenge (NTR)/redemption (non-NTR) arc for her. But I'm still undecided about that. She will be making a short appearance very soon as part of the wrap up to Episode 2, but it's more of a 'cameo' for plot rather than a relationship progressing event.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah, it does play out differently in the non NTR version. She's obviously not as much of an asshole in that arc. It's more about the MC's own insecurities and jealousy. But the effect on the MC is basically the same. His feelings are still hurt, he just gets there in a different way.

In the NTR path, Carly (and others) are 100% at fault for MC's state of mind. Though in the non NTR path, Carly is still fairly insensitive toward him, but it's kind of his own decision to end things, even if he can't or won't admit it to himself.

I did have ideas for a revenge (NTR)/redemption (non-NTR) arc for her. But I'm still undecided about that. She will be making a short appearance very soon as part of the wrap up to Episode 2, but it's more of a 'cameo' for plot rather than a relationship progressing event.
a part of me thinks a redemption would be cool. as for revenge i'd be curious to see how he gets revenge but not willing to go through the whole story just to see the result.

but yeah i get you. i'll just see what you decide on.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
a part of me thinks a redemption would be cool. as for revenge i'd be curious to see how he gets revenge but not willing to go through the whole story just to see the result.

but yeah i get you. i'll just see what you decide on.
Well if I do decide to include it you wouldn't need to start a fresh NTR playthrough in any case. You can toggle NTR on or off at any point in the game and it will play out their respective paths. You might end up seeing some dialogue that doesn't make sense or references to things that haven't happened in your play through, but the scenes will be playable.

But it's all hypothetical at this point. I might put it to a vote or something later on down the line if I still haven't made up my mind.

Reactions: Look-see

Badrok

Apr 24, 2018

I would love the option of a redemption arc, and to take her back in the non-ntr route.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
a part of me thinks a redemption would be cool. as for revenge i'd be curious to see how he gets revenge but not willing to go through the whole story just to see the result
Well if I do decide to include it you wouldn't need to start a fresh NTR playthrough in any case. You can toggle NTR on or off at any point in the game and it will play out their respective paths. You might end up seeing some dialogue that doesn't make sense or references to things that haven't happened in your play through, but the scenes will be playable.

But it's all hypothetical at this point. I might put it to a vote or something later on down the line if I still haven't made up my mind.
You could always keep her in as a non-love interest, an antagonist that can provide impetuous in other scenes, have other NPC's engage with her to generate conflict/camaraderie (shared enemies/experiences make for great bonding moments), that way you don't need to be specific about routes, just a comment that you have "history" with a girl can speak volumes.
I know the idea will piss some people off, "what! a girl I can't fuck....how dare you!!!",
though too be honest I wouldn't mind making her my bitch either (I'm not into redemption), maybe I'd give her to my beloved Gemma as a sextoy :p.
(I'm not into being dom'd, but I do love seeing women dom other women, Gemma would be perfect in this role IMO)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Horton Bay Stories - Jake v0.1.5 Changelog

Fixed: Skipping text while using the PC in your room no longer breaks the game.
Fixed: Skipping text in the livingroom during the party in Ep1 no longer breaks the game.
Fixed: It is no longer possible to continue the main story before having met all the girls in the house at the start.

Changed: If you chose not to activate the hidden cameras and later change your mind, you can now activate them at any time instead of waiting for Morals to drop.

Added: More content to Jenny's private dance - Nightclub 23:00
Added: Next stage in advancing Adel's relationship arc. (Requires previously buying the toy for her, having at least 9 attraction points and completing the main story up to unlocking the night club.)
Added: Next stage in advancing Gemma's relationship arc. (Requires having beaten her in the race, having at least 9 attraction points and completing the main story up to unlocking the night club.)
Added: Next stage in advancing Christine's relationship arc. (Requires having previously helped her to bed while she was drunk, having at least 9 attraction points and completing the main story up to unlocking the cinema. Possible sharing route depending on Lucas relationship. - NTR On)
Added: Chat with Abigail at Burger Baps about what she did at the party (will lead to Abigail arc at a later date).
Added: Speak to Christine at work (Main Story).
Added: Pie and Francis meeting (Main Story).
Added: MC's first task for Pie (Main Story).
Added: Meet Adel for ice cream on the boardwalk.
Added: More Gemma excercising content - Backyard 08:00
Added: Adel's first day at work - Potential NTR depending on how you've treated her previously (NTR On).
Added: Cinema Interior.
Added: After meeting Bear, drugs are available to buy from him - Cinema Coffee Shop 18:00 - 23:00
Added: Bowling Arcade Interior

Updated the Walkthrough.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes