"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.1.5] [Lumphorn Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,74 GB / 917 MB - Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.1.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 900 MB - Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.1.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.1.5] [Lumphorn Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,74 GB / 917 MB - Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.1.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 900 MB - Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.1.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
1643222598934.png

exooooyole

Oct 31, 2020
Is there a way to change the font in the game? i think the font is good looking just having a hard time reading it for a long period of time :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok why is Lucas in the bathroom every morning? I keep giving him sour milk coffee that sends him scrambling home, but every morning he is back in my bathroom 7am sharp.
Please let me give him something stronger, ipecac maybe or some kind of diuretic (the thought of having him piss himself tickles me)

Edit: Seems he isn't in my bathroom every morning there is some RNG going on apparently, but he is in there alot when it doesn't make sense for him to be there.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can we have an uncanny vally tag?:HideThePain::LOL:
So many people thinking they are art critics!
How would you represent this Uncanny.Valley tag?
Would you apply it to those games unrealisticly big boobs, what about the massive eyes in many anime styles, what about all those tiny feet, or those vacant expressions in the majority of DAZ barbie dolls. Art is a mirror for our sexual bias, our social environment, the ideals foisted upon us through media and the callow social pressures we experience during our youth, it is a culmination of our anxieties/insecurities, hopes/dreams. Art done properly will always have something of an "uncanny valley" aspect to it, it is not real but something in it reflects parts of our realities (of our perception of reality rather)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
And now (0.1.5)? Thank you.
The book store guy will tell you who has reserved it. In order to get a copy early you will need to make arrangements with that individual and his partner, All I will say at this point is bring your own lube, DO NOT TRUST THE STUFF THEY HAVE or you won't be able to walk for a week.

• Haha
Reactions: Taka@LumphornGames

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Ok why is Lucas in the bathroom every morning? I keep giving him sour milk coffee that sends him scrambling home, but every morning he is back in my bathroom 7am sharp.
Please let me give him something stronger, ipecac maybe or some kind of diuretic (the thought of having him piss himself tickles me)

Edit: Seems he isn't in my bathroom every morning there is some RNG going on apparently, but he is in there alot when it doesn't make sense for him to be there.
So there's a 40% chance that the bathroom will be occupied by someone at 7 and 8 am. Then there's another roll to decide who's in there. If Lucas is currently dating Christine, he's included in the roll.

Also, he secretly prefers that expensive shampoo that Christine buys. :p

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Taka@LumphornGames you've got a problem with a number of your .webp files where they have corrupted headers and do not show up properly on some folks' computers. You should run this simple fix that goes through all your images and repairs the webp headers. It's pretty quick and very painless.

https://f95zone.to/threads/webpfix-bat-fix-corrupted-webp-file-headers-v0-1-bas.18240/
Thank you very much for that! I'll be sure to run it before I compile future builds.

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
So many people thinking they are art critics!
How would you represent this Uncanny.Valley tag?
Would you apply it to those games unrealisticly big boobs, what about the massive eyes in many anime styles, what about all those tiny feet, or those vacant expressions in the majority of DAZ barbie dolls. Art is a mirror for our sexual bias, our social environment, the ideals foisted upon us through media and the callow social pressures we experience during our youth, it is a culmination of our anxieties/insecurities, hopes/dreams. Art done properly will always have something of an "uncanny valley" aspect to it, it is not real but something in it reflects parts of our realities (of our perception of reality rather)
First of all it’s obviously meant as a joke so no need to get so worked up about it.^^ Also critic isn't a bad thing and should not be perceived as such.

But since you seem to take it so seriously.. You could orient yourself for that on what the majority would likely think about it. I'm pretty sure, that most people would agree that those faces are rather not appealing. I think that even the dev would tend to agree with this thesis and the reason the faces look like they do, is just because the dev is still in a learning process and making good-looking faces is, so i assume, a rather difficult task. Of course that's a still a vague indicator but keep in mind, that we will not get such a tag anyway and this whole discussion based on a joke.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.1.5]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.1.5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.1.4]

di un fan Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.1.4]

of Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.1.3]

di un fan Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.1.3]

Update Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.1.5]

Reactions: Taka@LumphornGames
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes