SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Yeah, it does play out differently in the non NTR version. She's obviously not as much of an asshole in that arc. It's more about the MC's own insecurities and jealousy. But the effect on the MC is basically the same. His feelings are still hurt, he just gets there in a different way.

In the NTR path, Carly (and others) are 100% at fault for MC's state of mind. Though in the non NTR path, Carly is still fairly insensitive toward him, but it's kind of his own decision to end things, even if he can't or won't admit it to himself.
But both versions end up with burned bridges between them.

I did have ideas for a revenge (NTR)/redemption (non-NTR) arc for her. But I'm still undecided about that. She will be making a short appearance very soon as part of the wrap up to Episode 2, but it's more of a 'cameo' for plot rather than a relationship progressing event.
Personal opinion only: To me, Carley is the hottest girl out of all of them. I found myself wanting her to make a comeback in some way trying to get the MC back. I am playing the NTR path of course, so in my hopes, there would be the option that the MC gives her another chance. But because this is the NTR path, Carley keeps cheating on him with Matty and the teacher and this time the MC does not catch them. He may suspect her cheating again but can't prove it. Because of what happened at the games beginning, the MC now does what he wants with other girls as well because he is still scarred from her. This would give us the best of both worlds seeing all of the girls with the MC / or the other girls NTRing him and Carley with the MC and her other flings NTRing him. :love: Of course do what you want. Like I said, I am just fantasizing since I think Carley is the hottest and I dig NTR and this game was hot with it right from the start. ;)

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
No NTR route planned for her? Seems like the perfect character for that.
She was the perfect character and successfully NTR's MC in the beginning of the game, setting MC up for all the fun he's about to have at uni.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
She was the perfect character and successfully NTR's MC in the beginning of the game, setting MC up for all the fun he's about to have at uni.
Sure, but if she is going to come back into MCs life that would be a good opportunity to build on that. Either focusing on a NTR relationship or maybe a redemption/forgiveness one. And since there is already NTR in the game she seems like a natural character for it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sure, but if she is going to come back into MCs life that would be a good opportunity to build on that. Either focusing on a NTR relationship or maybe a redemption/forgiveness one. And since there is already NTR in the game she seems like a natural character for it.
meh...I'm not against it. Things like that certainly happen IRL. I just think MC has a better selection where he is now. Either way, Carly is still in the contacts, so that leads me to believe that she's going to make a reappearance at some point, good or bad.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
What would be the reason for the mc to want to return with someone who cheated on him? that is, The Dev say that the mc no longer has feelings for her and he is with other women, it would not make sense that he wanted to return with a cheater (unless they want to make the mc look like a submissive simp) on the other hand if she came back to be a little submissive pet as a redemption I don't see anything wrong :KEK:

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
What would be the reason for the mc to want to return with someone who cheated on him? that is, The Dev say that the mc no longer has feelings for her and he is with other women, it would not make sense that he wanted to return with a cheater (unless they want to make the mc look like a submissive simp) on the other hand if she came back to be a little submissive pet as a redemption I don't see anything wrong :KEK:
Well yeah, he would be a submissive simp. But for NTR content thats a positive.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
It’s the mc’s own corruption that’s why. When he burnt his bridge he also burnt his loyalty to a single girl. It’s open season for him, he whent full open or harem relationship not monagamos like before.

this games gos swinger and group content after all. Her cheating was just the excuse/story reason for his sudden massive change in desires. He doesn’t really care anymore, he’s a jealous and vindictive fuck who pretends to be nice to get the girl but if anything it’s more based off his kink now then attraction. Dudes a wannabe fuckboy in a town full o sluts and a rape drug. He’s definitely going to fall to his own perversions the question is how far will he drag others down with him.

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
If there was, your parents would have found it years ago when they started searching.
oh man i knew my whole life that something is wrong. Why didnt they tell me earlier.
But i'm confused. Your mom told me she search for the same cure for her son. No one ever told me what is wrong with me. Do you have the same problem?

#UglyFam

Reactions: MCDom

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
oh man i knew my whole life that something is wrong. Why didnt they tell me earlier.
But i'm confused. Your mom told me she search for the same cure for her son. No one ever told me what is wrong with me. Do you have the same problem?

#UglyFam
That awesome moment when someone tries to clap back and completely misses.....

If it's our brother they are looking for help for, they are shit out of luck he's ugly for life.

Not a guy, hun, nice attempt though ... kinda .... kinda not.

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
That awesome moment when someone tries to clap back and completely misses.....

If it's our brother they are looking for help for, they are shit out of luck he's ugly for life.

Not a guy, hun, nice attempt though ... kinda .... kinda not.
No i dont think that i missed. I think i hit the right spot.
I has something to do with Joe Mama :)

Have a nice day.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes