Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Lumphorn Games
Can you tell me if what happened in the previous version was fixed.
I went into several points of the previous version of several characters and this damn message always appeared.
And I had to get everything back. o_O
(Error somewhere! Roll back now to avoid crash to main menu)

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
it's still on 1.0.1 -->> take it away :sneaky:
Translations for the game are created by third parties. If they're not updated you'll need to request one from the author of the mod.

Can you tell me if what happened in the previous version was fixed.
I went into several points of the previous version of several characters and this damn message always appeared.
And I had to get everything back. o_O
(Error somewhere! Roll back now to avoid crash to main menu)
This error occurs when you try to speak to an NPC in a location where their speech icon is either not supposed to be present, or there is a loose end in their code somewhere. Pretty sure both of those situations should be minimal or fixed by now.
If you can remember where the error occurred I can take a look.

Reactions: Moricano
Dec 15, 2019
How I can know if i see all present in this REL?
Objective tell me to buy book advanced massage, but i can't buy ( I read that not in this ver)
With gemma in morning still can't touch pussy
with Christine i go to massage at 11PM but need allwasy more rleationship....
With Adel can't do nothing
With Lillie allwais the same routine
With Luise allways same routine
With Miki allway father come back to home...

Reactions: mikel8519
Dec 23, 2019
How I can know if i see all present in this REL?
Objective tell me to buy book advanced massage, but i can't buy ( I read that not in this ver)
With gemma in morning still can't touch pussy
with Christine i go to massage at 11PM but need allwasy more rleationship....
With Adel can't do nothing
With Lillie allwais the same routine
With Luise allways same routine
With Miki allway father come back to home...
If all the quests say "to be continued" you've reached the end.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
The map is hard to get around with the arrows, since the map has limited points to go to in the interface.
Fast travel markers for points of interest unlock on the map as they become relevant to the story. As soon as a location contains available content, you can get to it without needing the arrows. And for any locations that this doesn't hold true right now, they will in due time.

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
Fast travel markers for points of interest unlock on the map as they become relevant to the story. As soon as a location contains available content, you can get to it without needing the arrows. And for any locations that this doesn't hold true right now, they will in due time.
Cheers and good luck on you endeavors.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Will there be hints on how to unlock them later.
Most locations will simply unlock as you play through the story. Though at some point I'll be writing a more comprehensive walkthrough to detail how and when they do. That's not high on my todo list right now though.
As more locations start to become available and filled with content, I'll think about doing it then. But at this early stage there are more important jobs to get done first.

Nov 2, 2021
Small flaw.
1.- If at the beginning of the game you talk to Christina and her boyfriend, then go to your room and read Rupert's diary, then the game will forcibly send girls to talk with the MC strangers about Rupert as if they have known each other for a long time.
- in the relationship column on phone, Gemma and Adele's it will be indicated that you have not met this person yet. Despite the amount of friendship and attraction points.
- And here is the worst thing in this situation. The girls sent for grass to the first floor, but you can't go down. The card is not available in party mode. Game over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. If you DO NOT FIND Gemma's video in the PC trash, MC will still give it to the bookstore for a discount/

Last edited:

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Small flaw.
1.- If at the beginning of the game you talk to Christina and her boyfriend, then go to your room and read Rupert's diary, then the game will forcibly send girls to talk with the MC strangers about Rupert as if they have known each other for a long time.
- in the relationship column on phone, Gemma and Adele's it will be indicated that you have not met this person yet. Despite the amount of friendship and attraction points.
- And here is the worst thing in this situation. The girls sent for grass to the first floor, but you can't go down. The card is not available in party mode. Game over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. If you DO NOT FIND Gemma's video in the PC trash, MC will still give it to the bookstore for a discount/
Thanks for that! It's fixed for the next update.

Reactions: Time Killer1981
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes