Aug 15, 2021
Is it just me but that house is massive or is everything made with a wide angled lens in mind. Some shots are realistic.
Hey, I'm the 3d modeller on the project - yep could be the house is a little off scale. It was the first building made, before the rest of the town - have had a lot of practise since then! Wouldnt expect an issue like this in future :)

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a wait button when out of the house? I know you can watch TV for an hour or sleep in bedroom but when anywhere else I can't find a wait button?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
can someone explain to me how the NTR works in this game? is it corruption, or just not saying what girl likes?
So, although I don't see it really as NTR, one of the girls you have a chance at already has a bf and if you spy on her you'll see her fucking her boyfriend. Also, the beginning of the game is unavoidable, but sets the story. Your gf cheats on you with your best friend and you walk in on them.

Apart from that, there's a scene with one of your roommate's friends that, if you choose a certain path, you will see her basically being raped after drugged, and then you also have a choice to intervene or keep watching. So, some of it is choice-based, while some of it is part of the story.

Reactions: Taka@LumphornGames

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
can someone explain to me how the NTR works in this game? is it corruption, or just not saying what girl likes?
There are quite a lot of scenes of other people fucking. You're not the only one in this world dreaming of a harem. There are at least 2 other dudes that are trying the same thing. If you look in the phone there are at least 20 male characters in this game.

If you can't handle that I guess there is some way to turn it off, but it seems like you would miss a lot of the story so probably better to just go play something else.

Off the top of my head I think I saw at least 6 different girls having sex with other dudes, and there are at least two others that are clearly having sex but it has yet to be shown. I have no idea if you will be able to sleep with these girls at some point, but I suspect that will be possible.

I even had sex with a woman in game who is married and probably having sex with her husband as she has zero interest in leaving him as he is rich and handsome, while you are just a fling at best. Her husband is also fucking a beautiful woman that I am sure most people will also want to have sex with.

People are having sex. This isn't a power fantasy where magically all other men have vanished from existence. It is still a fantasy, no doubt, just not quite as over the top as most of the games on this site.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
is it possible to open up the johnson house/brothel that the bathroom whore belongs to in the current version? reason I ask for the house is because in the walkthrough the dev mentions pictures being there, we can also walk into the bank and talk to a dude who tells us to leave but it never opens up as a location. Can we also fuck Gemma and Christine? I can't seem to get past 9 affection for Gemma and 14 for Christine

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Gonna wait few more updates before playing again, but I want to say that hotfix patch gets blocked on Chrome as dangerous so you might want to look into that.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
is it possible to open up the johnson house/brothel that the bathroom whore belongs to in the current version? reason I ask for the house is because in the walkthrough the dev mentions pictures being there, we can also walk into the bank and talk to a dude who tells us to leave but it never opens up as a location. Can we also fuck Gemma and Christine? I can't seem to get past 9 affection for Gemma and 14 for Christine
The Johnson's House and the Bank will be officially opened up during the course of episode 2 of the main story line. The brothel isn't planned yet for a while, but it'll likely open up in a side quest before a main story episode.
You can fuck Christine at this point, however it requires using cheats to do it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's currently no intercourse for Gemma yet.

Gonna wait few more updates before playing again, but I want to say that hotfix patch gets blocked on Chrome as dangerous so you might want to look into that.
Switched the link to Mega. It should be good now.

Last edited:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Tried it for a bit, and while the expressions didn't bother me overly much, the massively open world did. Right off the bat, I got dumped into an expansive world where every door was closed, every street empty or boobytrapped, and the few known characters just disappered, with no indication as to where they are or if they'll ever come back.

To top it off, the objectives screen just said that there's nothing more to the game but to try time skips if I felt like it - obviously misleading, as there's a bunch of content in the game, somewhere. I don't really feel like playing another game of guess which button to click 50 times to see the next new thing.

Reactions: sava75

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
So, although I don't see it really as NTR, one of the girls you have a chance at already has a bf and if you spy on her you'll see her fucking her boyfriend. Also, the beginning of the game is unavoidable, but sets the story. Your gf cheats on you with your best friend and you walk in on them.

Apart from that, there's a scene with one of your roommate's friends that, if you choose a certain path, you will see her basically being raped after drugged, and then you also have a choice to intervene or keep watching. So, some of it is choice-based, while some of it is part of the story.
You forgot

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
1st attempt to play ! The map and nav system is awful ! Head west, head north head south west Turn around Stand on your Head and count 10 ! and ive just made it to the park haha ! Ive taken 9 showers played the guitar all day, and met a homeless girl ! thats it ! But there all in university (WONT LET ME IN) and i'll explore later ! WTF ! ITS NOT FOR ME !

Last edited:

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
Say what you want about the renders in this game.

I would say that any game featuring an assortment of characters including average and even ugly ones is refreshing. So many games have only 10 out of 10s that they all start to blend together and end up being forgettable. I get that it's supposed to be fantasy; but I would argue that the fantastical is heightened when you are also reminded of the ugly face of reality. It's also sand-box -- fuck only what you want. Extra props for including many male characters for much the same reasons. Sadly however, they aren't fuckable.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Say what you want about the renders in this game.

I would say that any game featuring an assortment of characters including average and even ugly ones is refreshing. So many games have only 10 out of 10s that they all start to blend together and end up being forgettable. I get that it's supposed to be fantasy; but I would argue that the fantastical is heightened when you are also reminded of the ugly face of reality. It's also sand-box -- fuck only what you want. Extra props for including many male characters for much the same reasons. Sadly however, they aren't fuckable.
And one more for the diversity! ;)

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes