Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Still repeating days, even heating stats, but since there is no "under development messages everywhere (which would be more horrendous) its hard to know when to stop pursuiing things, that maybe arent there in the first place.

Still like sandbox, and this is quite heavy, but i think is pretty empty

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
WELP. I'm forever stuck at the party unable to enter Christine's room to check on Steve and Lillie. Everytime I go there Jake says, "I should leave her alone." I tried everything else and I can't progess passed this fucking part.

I already tried installing the hotfix and that didn't work either.

Damn shame to run into a gamebreaking bug already....

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Check through the webcam on your PC and see if that happens to kick it right?
If you cant walk in maybe its a morals issue or something? Gotta be a pervert first before walking in.
I don't have any fixes but its worth a try

The only other option is hope someone offers to try and do it on their game, you'd have to upload your save file.
Or the gamers annoyance of starting over :(

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Check through the webcam on your PC and see if that happens to kick it right?
If you cant walk in maybe its a morals issue or something? Gotta be a pervert first before walking in.
I don't have any fixes but its worth a try

The only other option is hope someone offers to try and do it on their game, you'd have to upload your save file.
Or the gamers annoyance of starting over :(
Nah, I can't even go in my room. Also the scene were Steve's friend is upset that he sees Steve walking upstairs with Lillie plays everytime I go to the downstairs hallway. IDK why this happens. I can't go outside, I can't go to my room, and I can't access the map.

Again, this is all during the party scene on Saturday.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
All jokes and mean comments aside. You have a well written game here. I really enjoy the story and the events so far. My only gripe (along with a lot of other people here) is the faces of the females. I hope you can handle a little constructive criticism because if you were to redo most of the female renders into characters with somewhat normal faces, I think your popularity would increase exponentially. I understand that as a game dev, you want your characters to be unique and not cookie cutter Daz models like 99% of every other 3DCG game, but when that unique vision turns into something resembling a vampire from dusk til dawn, that's when you start losing people. Good luck and I hope you the best.

Reactions: MIkedante

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone figured out how to disable the heating control?
get the prompt to turn the heat up again (just go to their room at night when they put their cloths back on, if first time do it twice and go to dinner) and go back to the unit, turn heat all the way up and it should prompt the ability to take the conduit out of the socet disabaling the heat control and keeping it stuck on the tempeture you put it on.

Noggur

Nov 10, 2020
get the prompt to turn the heat up again (just go to their room at night when they put their cloths back on, if first time do it twice and go to dinner) and go back to the unit, turn heat all the way up and it should prompt the ability to take the conduit out of the socet disabaling the heat control and keeping it stuck on the tempeture you put it on.
ty

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I haven't made it to the party yet, but so far this game is awesome! I do hope that you will have a choice to let Jake kick ass, or to become the observer while other dudes bang the ladies. Please tell me his Mom will one day be on the menu for everyone.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
when is the next update. i turn on every cam but there no one on the cam even though they are in there room or bathroom.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
when is the next update. i turn on every cam but there no one on the cam even though they are in there room or bathroom.
as of now its only christens room that gives anything and thats only at 22-1 oclock and theirs 3 events. 1 sex (lucus) 2 sleeping (drunk not drunk). as of now the cames are basic as they can be, their mostly their for the story.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
WELP. I'm forever stuck at the party unable to enter Christine's room to check on Steve and Lillie. Everytime I go there Jake says, "I should leave her alone." I tried everything else and I can't progess passed this fucking part.

I already tried installing the hotfix and that didn't work either.

Damn shame to run into a gamebreaking bug already....
Sorry for the late response, it's been a busy few days.

Have you been using the cheat menu at all? This is the first time I've heard of this happening.
The issue here is that the game believes that you've recently visited Christine at night, and has triggered a 'do not disturb' variable to stop you from simply going back and doing it again.
This variable resets when you go to sleep - or at least it's supposed to.

I have made an alteration to the code to stop this from happening completely during the party as of the next update to make sure it doesn't happen again. Though I'm uncertain why it would have happened in the first place.

If you have access to the console (unren etc.) you can set - christinednd = False

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
All jokes and mean comments aside. You have a well written game here. I really enjoy the story and the events so far. My only gripe (along with a lot of other people here) is the faces of the females. I hope you can handle a little constructive criticism because if you were to redo most of the female renders into characters with somewhat normal faces, I think your popularity would increase exponentially. I understand that as a game dev, you want your characters to be unique and not cookie cutter Daz models like 99% of every other 3DCG game, but when that unique vision turns into something resembling a vampire from dusk til dawn, that's when you start losing people. Good luck and I hope you the best.
Thank you.
And yes, I'll be going back over some of the images during the development of the game to fix expressions that are a little 'over the top'. I've already addressed some of the larger offenders for future renders, and I'll be picking away at the current ones over time.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Thank you.
And yes, I'll be going back over some of the images during the development of the game to fix expressions that are a little 'over the top'. I've already addressed some of the larger offenders for future renders, and I'll be picking away at the current ones over time.
That sounds great. I hope you can show your characters at their best without losing their unique qualities. I look forward to seeing what you end up doing.

And for the record, I am looking forward to your next update even if you don't change one single thing about the way your characters look.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes