Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
how do you potentially get the marcy ntr events? it's pretty hard figuring things out without a guide or goal lol. um asking for a friend XD
There's no guide or quest because it's not really something the MC would be actively looking for, though it is hinted at during dialogue.
Tell your 'friend' to read the spoiler below :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gking2392

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Freakin' good game! I really love to play it.

But one big thing:
Why is there no gallery?

Now i don't know what and if i'm still missing sex scenes.
Especially the NTR scenes.

Has somebody an idea, how many NTR scenes with which girls are in the game?

Kriezz

Oct 15, 2020
For a first version the game already has a lot of content, which is not often the case for a first, or almost never.
I loved the game, for some they like it and others not, a matter of taste, but it's true that some characters are a bit repulsive, but if we ignore that, it's very Well.
Waiting for further updates to see which way to go and hopefully with tons of content.
Thank you for this game and good luck for the future.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.1.2] [Lumphorn Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 3.12 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 930 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 3.10 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 913 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
questions

1) did they fix the cam for each room, when you go on your computer

2) i forgot who do ntr.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 3199M
SHA1SUM: 1e29f189dc72699dad9a39b2aa0c4ee57cc494c0
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
There's a LOT of unintended humour in the way the game is set in 'England', not least of which was the MC taking an old Red Routemaster bus to travel 200 miles to the West Country. Those red double-deckers are London only. For longer distances there are coaches, but really, almost anyone would just take the train. Just the thought of someone sitting in a London Bus for 200 miles, without having hijacked it, was hilarious. It's kinda like someone getting on the New York Metro to travel to Texas.

Less funny was the stuff with the teacher. UK laws are a little different to the US, and in the UK a teacher classes as a guardian/authority figure, especially as they are able to act in loco parentis. That means a teacher screwing a student isn't just a misdemeanor or firing offense, but something that can get them sent to jail under the same general laws as incest. UK incest and child abuse laws cover anyone with parental *authority* over a person, not just actual family. It's jail and life on the sex offender register, never again able to hold any job like teaching, etc.

I bring this up because I get the feeling the game creators wanted at least a general sense of realism, and these sort of details completely break that before even getting past the intro. No shame in not knowing these things when not a UK national, but make it immediately obvious the writers don't know England well at all.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
There's a LOT of unintended humour in the way the game is set in 'England', not least of which was the MC taking an old Red Routemaster bus to travel 200 miles to the West Country. Those red double-deckers are London only. For longer distances there are coaches, but really, almost anyone would just take the train. Just the thought of someone sitting in a London Bus for 200 miles, without having hijacked it, was hilarious. It's kinda like someone getting on the New York Metro to travel to Texas.

Less funny was the stuff with the teacher. UK laws are a little different to the US, and in the UK a teacher classes as a guardian/authority figure, especially as they are able to act in loco parentis. That means a teacher screwing a student isn't just a misdemeanor or firing offense, but something that can get them sent to jail under the same general laws as incest. UK incest and child abuse laws cover anyone with parental *authority* over a person, not just actual family. It's jail and life on the sex offender register, never again able to hold any job like teaching, etc.

I bring this up because I get the feeling the game creators wanted at least a general sense of realism, and these sort of details completely break that before even getting past the intro. No shame in not knowing these things when not a UK national, but make it immediately obvious the writers don't know England well at all.
also byknowing these things the standard teacher student relationships can actually have a bit more umph to it because their higher stakes

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018

As a matter of fact, we are Brits. But as a fellow developer, you must be aware of creative license :)

While we've certainly aimed for a more 'realistic' approach to this game, it is by no means an accurate reflection of the real world.

EquinoxGG

Jul 4, 2020
Before I try this game, are the characters as ugly as the preview pictures? Because the premise of the game sounds great and it seems like you and your wife have put a lot of time into making this game but I'm finding those faces very off-putting. Also a fellow brit here lol

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.1.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.1.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.1.1]

di un fan Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.1.1]

of Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.1.0]

di un fan Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.1.0]

UPDATE ;) :cool:

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-11-01
Version: 0.1.2

Last edited:

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Before I try this game, are the characters as ugly as the preview pictures? Because the premise of the game sounds great and it seems like you and your wife have put a lot of time into making this game but I'm finding those faces very off-putting. Also a fellow brit here lol
Some of those preview pictures have already been updated in game, with more to follow. I'm aware of the problems with some of the characters and they'll be fixed in due time.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes