TheChewables

May 11, 2017
Unable to patch English version as it's saying I don't have enough space on the disk drive file cause it's full. Game only opens through Daemon, no idea what I'm doing wrong.
well first thing, you dont add the scripts into the ISO file like you are doing, the ISO is just for installation. you find the installation location and add the files there. default installs to
C:\One-up\BABYLON\

Wargazin

Jul 26, 2018
well first thing, you dont add the scripts into the ISO file like you are doing, the ISO is just for installation. you find the installation location and add the files there. default installs to
C:\One-up\BABYLON\
Thank you, im such an idiot

mourningmoon

Mar 18, 2018
Please tell me the translation is decent, it seems like its not just a raw mtl so I am kinda holding out hope since I am kinda desperate for any new game that might be worthwhile.
Its decent, I'm only around 20mins in and most of what I've read has been understandable, only occasionally theres a sentence thats wierd. Main issues would be pronouns not matching half the time and longer lines of text being cut off.

Last edited:

doodoofart715

Jun 26, 2022
Can someone help me? The game is all encrypted and I can't read anything, I've read other the insturctions and downloaded the DAEMON Tools but nothing seems to work. Thanks!

Zenniiiii

Mar 22, 2023
So I might be dumb but how would I get the game to run in english? I've moved the Scripts files already and can launch the game but I am just met with Japanese.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 3286883

Overview:
The year is 2068 in the Universal Century.
It's an era where men are overwhelmingly outnumbered by women.
The setting is the Ganymede Station near the vicinity of Mars in the solar system.
Our protagonist, Ginga Amanokawa, belongs to the spaceflight department of the academy.
While on a space navigation test aboard the colony ship "Babylon," they are suddenly attacked by a space monster girl
named "Cosmic Race" that appeared from the other side of a wormhole.
These girls, with a humanoid female appearance, have a goal to mate with human males for the purpose of reproduction.
Despite their inexperience, under the command of the ship's captain, the protagonist and the heroines manage to successfully repel the enemy.
However, as Ginga's existence as a "precious human male" becomes known, they find themselves continuously targeted by the Cosmic Race...!?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-22
Release Date: 2015-12-25
Original Title: 星空のバビロン -迫り来るコズミックすけべおねぇさんズ-
Developer: One-Up
Translator: Sugoi
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: Japanese, English (MTL)
Voiced: Japanese
Vndb:
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not typically one to say this on a game with tentacles....

But this game is missing the Harem tag...

Like if "Last Harem" (where you whore out and breed the LIs with all sorts of HP lovecraft type monsters) get the tag (it really shouldn't)... then this one genuinely deserves it.

Like the "tentacles" for the most part, seem to belong to the LIs and don't actually penetrate, besides legit 1. And it could be their own appendage since it is a monster-girl game.

Besides that, all of it is sole male content.

Sooooo, obvious harem is obvious.

p.s. for those woundering, the "multiple penetration" is for that one scene mentioned above, where they barely enter the ass. (it's like a finger), the rest are wrapped around MC's Dick.
Again not 100% sure, but could be the LIs own tentacles.

Other tentacles, are mostly feeling up MC, with one scene having his sister restricted by them, but not pleasured by them.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Have I finally found a jap vn with a dominant MC that doesnt feature overwhelming amounts of sloppy seconds? Have my prayers been answered?!

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes