2.50 star(s) 25 Votes

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Wow um is it just me or am I the only one to be getting bully flashbacks. That said while I'm not a fan of ntr I gave this a try and it wasn't bad not really my fetish of choice but the models are hot

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
Where is the build up? Not a huge NTR fan but I am sometimes interested in the "decent into sluthood"......if you will. I don't like it when the story starts and the girls are already broken or secretly slaves to the other guy, I wanna know how it got to that point. Everything here seems rushed.......

Last edited:

taru

Apr 23, 2018
if you don't wanna play it but are curious just fine this game on e hentai it saved me the trouble of playing it lol

Brannsar

Dec 22, 2017
More like holstering the QB.

Games fine, needs some fleshing out/detail. Animations obv never hurt. Its a VN not a formal game, and clearly NTR so I also dont get the complaints. Esp after a formal warning from the dev/poster whoever it was.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I just pretend that I'm the QB and I'm watching it happen through the eyes of the kid I'm bullying.
Ha I've always wondered that about people who like NTR or however you want to define it.. Are you a fly on the wall observing all of the debauchery and sexy times or are you the bull? Can't imagine many would want to be the wimpy MC virgin boy in these...

Unless that's what ya like to do.. :HideThePain: (in which case, you do you I guess haha)

D

Deleted member 22113

I considered downloading this but i cant shake the feeling that its probably going to be 1920s level racist

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Pics are ok, but storywise...naaaa. Could be better if the pace would be slower. The chapters all look the same for me and get shorter and shorter. Reparations and bnwo resort, if those ever get updated, are better imo

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
For me the game would be interesting if not for the really dumb story (I mean all that bbc shit, I like ntr and especially the cheating kink). It's a shame, because the author is skilled and could do much more than this IMO.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Pics are ok, but storywise...naaaa. Could be better if the pace would be slower. The chapters all look the same for me and get shorter and shorter. Reparations and bnwo resort, if those ever get updated, are better imo
Yeah, pace is pretty fast, but I rather have that then a grinding pace from games that have been out for over a year with nothing happening.

2.50 star(s) 25 Votes