2.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
I'm surprised there isn't the option to murder the quarterback. I know it's a game, but if anyone did that to my family...they would be swimming with the fishes. Has anyone thought about progressing the game inside a prison? Just a thought.

• Angry
Reactions: kav33

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
I dont mind this but I wish we played as Clyde, plot seems forced. specially the penis size thing (oh no me, the MC, have a tiny penis boohoo) and the race obsession thing, I know thats kind of the point but still, it could use some subtlety and build up at least.
I like NTR, but way more when the MC is the one doing it
I like that there is narration though, and the English isnt bad, it just reads like a checklist instead of a story.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I thought that after this game got savaged during its initial upload. That the publisher was not going to update here? I guess he got enough subs to make it worth the abuse. Like publishing NTR I guess LOL.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
The NTR is what makes this game GREAT ! TRUST 10/10 IGN RATED - Kek ! The NTR gameplay is very important to the story - a very crucial element ! The only bad thing about the game is that light angles on some of these images are so - so. Some character skin are from the 80s models - Kek.

Garen

May 6, 2017
I wouldn't mind the NTR if it would lead to MC trying to get rid of the black guy and win his family over. Are you planning something like that in the future? And what is the opinion of the MC? Does he like watching or is he angry about this happening?
That's really not the point of netorare. Netorare in essence is being able to do nothing as your loved one gets taken from you entirely, both body and mind. Having any ability to prevent that is where netorare stops being netorare.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
That's really not the point of netorare. Netorare in essence is being able to do nothing as your loved one gets taken from you entirely, both body and mind. Having any ability to prevent that is where netorare stops being netorare.
Well, people have different views of that. Look at Big Brother. I like the game, becouse it has an antagonist who is taking MC's family, but there is a way to stop it. A lot of people are angry, becouse it's "hard NTR". That's why I'm asking, becouse by NTR lot of people mean lot of things.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp
May 31, 2017
Can we have the same thing just without the NTR... but swinging with TB and Gisele...
I know they have some free WE coming soon...

• Angry
Reactions: greenp

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That's actually only one type. There's one where one partner enjoys watching it happen (netorase). And another where the main character is doing the taking (netori). All three types are still called 'ntr'.

Reactions: AJBit and SenPC

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Can somebody add all games from this site ?I'm downloading very slowly.

Reactions: Firefly
2.50 star(s) 25 Votes