Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How can I solve the issue with "I should jerk while taking a shower... " It doesn´t trigger at any time.
Could it be possible to cheat it via save editor? I can't get any further.

Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
How can I solve the issue with "I should jerk while taking a shower... " It doesn´t trigger at any time.
Could it be possible to cheat it via save editor? I can't get any further.
You are playing from old save. Please create a new game

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I have read that here before. That means I have to start over?
Yep... I had a mistake about her events so if you have older save than v0.05 some events ( shower and jessica's lvl 3 event ) is not working perfectly

Reactions: Hlextor

Razmando

Jun 2, 2018
This is my first time playing this game, and it won't run. It loads into a white screen and then just closes.
Tried the compressed version and same thing. I'm on windows.

Jul 16, 2020
Renders look nice so far and story is kinda promising, but the rest of the game is buggy as hell.

Like you get the option to install the bathroom spycam directly at the beginning, but if you do it in the mornings, the game crashes - and deletes the items from the inventory. Loading an earlier save doen't help, they're gone...
(Guess would be that I bought the cam before spying on Jessica in the bathroom first).
Additionally there are random? crashes when woking at the shop.

Also I don't get how the night scenes work. Do you have to do multiple attempts and build it up by trying to press the button when the green bar is filled as much as possible? There is no feedback given on what type of activity was clicked and if it was successful or not. It worked once for Sydney but not at all for Jessica (for the body parts that I can reach, lol). Sometimes the number of attempts seems to be three, other times it's four.

One last criticism: The size is too big for the content, that is in the game.

Beyond all doubt, in whole the game seems promising, but would greatly benefit from more testing.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
" i should help her on "what the heck is going on in this town" " What does that mean?
It means follow the question of "What the heck is going on in this town " ( left top "?" icon )

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
This is my first time playing this game, and it won't run. It loads into a white screen and then just closes.
Tried the compressed version and same thing. I'm on windows.
The game is working. Something is wrong with your computer

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Renders look nice so far and story is kinda promising, but the rest of the game is buggy as hell.

Like you get the option to install the bathroom spycam directly at the beginning, but if you do it in the mornings, the game crashes - and deletes the items from the inventory. Loading an earlier save doen't help, they're gone...
(Guess would be that I bought the cam before spying on Jessica in the bathroom first).
Additionally there are random? crashes when woking at the shop.

Also I don't get how the night scenes work. Do you have to do multiple attempts and build it up by trying to press the button when the green bar is filled as much as possible? There is no feedback given on what type of activity was clicked and if it was successful or not. It worked once for Sydney but not at all for Jessica (for the body parts that I can reach, lol). Sometimes the number of attempts seems to be three, other times it's four.

One last criticism: The size is too big for the content, that is in the game.

Beyond all doubt, in whole the game seems promising, but would greatly benefit from more testing.
"The game is buggy as hell " is not true... I didn't realize that if you install spycam in the morning , game is crashing. I'll check that but the night mini game is working perfectly. If you say that "The game is buggy as hell" because of only spy cam bug it is sad....

Jul 16, 2020
"The game is buggy as hell " is not true... I didn't realize that if you install spycam in the morning , game is crashing. I'll check that but the night mini game is working perfectly. If you say that "The game is buggy as hell" because of only spy cam bug it is sad....
Thank you for the reply! It is very positive that a dev is so active as you in the thread! Still, these are things people get at the beginning of the game and they add to frustration so they might drop it at the start.

I say this as someone who really enjoyes the game and wants it to be a bit more accessible.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Thank you for the reply! It is very positive that a dev is so active as you in the thread! Still, these are things people get at the beginning of the game and they add to frustration so they might drop it at the start.

I say this as someone who really enjoyes the game and wants it to be a bit more accessible.
Sure I get it. Thank's for your feedback, I'll care about it

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes