sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
I have finished the main story but these quest I'm not able to complete
1. "why did she send the picture she took " in the quest I choose Lilith as a mistress ( submissive ) still it's showing in the quest how do I complete this? do I need to choose the dominant option to clear this quest?

2. in madison quest it says" she might be somewhere in the nightclub", I went to a club on Tuesday night and choose not to tell her how I complete this quest?

3. prostitute girl quest I could catch her at a nightclub every night

at least tell me this

fixerrr

Last edited:

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I've done these a few times already and the prostitute is at 25, is there just nothing else to do or am I missing something.

Reactions: fixerrr

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Maybe it is because resolution difference... if you are lvl 1 100 points invite her to dinner when she is reading magazine in her room. After that spend time on the map on monday afternoon , you'll get message.
If you have lvl 2 100 points sleep on tuesday night.
wtf does spend some time on the map on Monday afternoon can you be more specific?

Jul 16, 2020
I don't understand the game. I did many things but the hints are always the same.

Is there a walkthrough?
I had the same "problem" for the first and third hint - just sleep for one or two weeks straight, the event should fire where the detective knocks on the front door. And for the reach a certain affection you can just gift her art magazines for example.

wtf does spend some time on the map on Monday afternoon can you be more specific?
This is indeed confusing, but it is literally it. On Monday morning, get out of the house, be on the map and advance time.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I had the same "problem" for the first and third hint - just sleep for one or two weeks straight, the event should fire where the detective knocks on the front door. And for the reach a certain affection you can just gift her art magazines for example.

This is indeed confusing, but it is literally it. On Monday morning, get out of the house, be on the map and advance time.
I agree. I question why we made such a trigger too. I will change that

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I've done these a few times already and the prostitute is at 25, is there just nothing else to do or am I missing something.
Madison and allison have replayable event so that's why I didn't remove the hint. Those events you played are the last events

Nov 9, 2021
Hmm really ? I did a poll on my discord about this and many people think that there is a quality difference between the compressed version and the original picture ( it seemed to me that there was no difference )
Many developers convert to Webp Image so as not to lose quality and also convert or audio to OGG if I'm not fooled
reduce in many gigabytes and almost no loss of quality.

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
how did the mother drink?
If you play with a save where the previous version ends, this event will have some problems. In my case, I was not getting the scenes from version 0.8. of the day Friday.
By the way, you have to buy the wine on the same day Friday in the store.

Mar 16, 2021
Can anyone help me regarding saves?

It's getting pretty annoying for me that saves from old game versions are clogging up my loading screen. However, even if I go into the game directory and delete the saves folder, then when I go boot up the game, it's as if I deleted nothing at all.. All the saves I supposedly just deleted are still there.
Seems my computer has some kind of backup for the saves hidden somewhere. I suspect some persistent file or whatever, perhaps in my appdata or documents folder.
Can anyone help a brother from another mother out? Anyone have the same issues?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Can anyone help me regarding saves?

It's getting pretty annoying for me that saves from old game versions are clogging up my loading screen. However, even if I go into the game directory and delete the saves folder, then when I go boot up the game, it's as if I deleted nothing at all.. All the saves I supposedly just deleted are still there.
Seems my computer has some kind of backup for the saves hidden somewhere. I suspect some persistent file or whatever, perhaps in my appdata or documents folder.
Can anyone help a brother from another mother out? Anyone have the same issues?
Look here: C:\Users\(Computer Name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HotDawn

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes