fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Can anyone help me regarding saves?

It's getting pretty annoying for me that saves from old game versions are clogging up my loading screen. However, even if I go into the game directory and delete the saves folder, then when I go boot up the game, it's as if I deleted nothing at all.. All the saves I supposedly just deleted are still there.
Seems my computer has some kind of backup for the saves hidden somewhere. I suspect some persistent file or whatever, perhaps in my appdata or documents folder.
Can anyone help a brother from another mother out? Anyone have the same issues?
AppData \ Roaming as Ramagar said

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
If you play with a save where the previous version ends, this event will have some problems. In my case, I was not getting the scenes from version 0.8. of the day Friday.
By the way, you have to buy the wine on the same day Friday in the store.
Ye if you have older save than v0.05 some events are not working perfectly. But it is ok if you have an old save from v0.06

Mar 29, 2021
It takes a lot of time to work on the other games. So the update will be a little late
For me too it's a bit sad, but understandable, that you aren't focusing only on this title. However, neither I known that you're working on other titles and I didn't found any trace of them on the forum, could you maybe let us know something about these other projects or it is too early?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fixerrr and Tuperr0
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes