the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
So is this a female domination game cause the images don't give me that vibe. I just want to know cause I'm not that into female domination and people tend to misstag what is female domination and what isn't. Some people also might have one scene that's only a little domination like so what's the ratio here.

• Angry
Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
So is this a female domination game cause the images don't give me that vibe. I just want to know cause I'm not that into female domination and people tend to misstag what is female domination and what isn't. Some people also might have one scene that's only a little domination like so what's the ratio here.
It is not female domination game because it is up to you which event you will play (domination or not)

Reactions: the_fluff

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Its funny that you actually level down with jessica when you go on a date with her again on level 3 and you are stuck on 2 then. :HideThePain:
I'll fix that but just follow the hint why are you trying to play that event again lmao

Feb 15, 2018
Oh thank you so much ! Ignore it for now. It won't affect her story
This isn't true. If you go to the restaurant with her again (as you should, it's a good repeatable event with multiple scenes, it shouldn't bug out like this), you get knocked from 3 hearts to 2. Afterwards you can no longer progress, cuz the game will say to get her to 100 points even though you already are. And repeatable events like grabbing her waist or finding her underwear will change to the previous state, where you can't get as far as you used to be able to.

So by repeating the dinner event, you can no longer progress through her main story, and you can't participate as far as you used to in the repeatable events.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
This isn't true. If you go to the restaurant with her again (as you should, it's a good repeatable event with multiple scenes, it shouldn't bug out like this), you get knocked from 3 hearts to 2. Afterwards you can no longer progress, cuz the game will say to get her to 100 points even though you already are. And repeatable events like grabbing her waist or finding her underwear will change to the previous state, where you can't get as far as you used to be able to.

So by repeating the dinner event, you can no longer progress through her main story, and you can't participate as far as you used to in the repeatable events.
I didn't design that event as repeatable. So only events at home are repeatable events. I'll fix that in the next update for now , you can ignore it and follow the hint

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes