fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
For me too it's a bit sad, but understandable, that you aren't focusing only on this title. However, neither I known that you're working on other titles and I didn't found any trace of them on the forum, could you maybe let us know something about these other projects or it is too early?
I added a short promotional video about these games in last version. You can check that video or you join the discord but dw when it is done i will let you all know

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Make sure you update your Patreon routinely. It will make it so more people will be interested in joining because they don't have to wonder if the game was abandoned or has lack of updates.

Im a patron and had to go on here to see for myself. Your Patreon hasn't updated since February. At least you are active on here though. Wish you had more support.

P.S. more Scarlett and Lilith content

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Make sure you update your Patreon routinely. It will make it so more people will be interested in joining because they don't have to wonder if the game was abandoned or has lack of updates.

Im a patron and had to go on here to see for myself. Your Patreon hasn't updated since February. At least you are active on here though. Wish you had more support.

P.S. more Scarlett and Lilith content
You are right sorry for that... I'll post about it on patreon and thanks for your support again and please remind yourself when I share my next game because I'll share my next game for free for patrons.

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
just started the game and i don't understand why the mc doesn't call his mother mom, he calls her by first name.. is there any way to change that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fixerrr

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
This is amazing how after this much time is so little of content :(. Game looks quite nice and model too but there is little of game - moving from location to location with little to do - is annoying and boring here and xxx content is kinda disappointing for now...and tag "Sleep sex" is LOL when there is no sex here just teasing perhaps adding new tag - "sleep teasing" would solve this matter

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes