fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Is there even anything useful on the Discord? I stuck my head in once to see if there was any info... seemed to be just mostly shitposting, memes and a general lack of useful information, so Discord at its finest.
Well I'm more active in there thats why. If you are only asking about update news , i will share in here too so you don't have to join for that

Reactions: ktunga

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
*Explanation about the update* ( Please read )
Hey guys , I noticed that my game has been moved to the abandoned category. It happened because I'm not sharing updates for a long time.
I've also read comments that the game is abandoned, that's not true.
I haven't taken a week off since the last update, I've been working very hard and I'm thinking of releasing Hot Dawn as Episode 1-2-3-4-5...
There will be a lot of content in all episodes. (Not like minor updates that you can play and finish in 1 hour)

I understand you want to see new update but I decided to share Hot Dawn with long completed updates. It's okay for the game to stay in this category for now, but I'm sure you'll all be saying "It was worth it" when it is done.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. Love you all !

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
Please read my last message
Hey guys , I noticed that my game has been moved to the abandoned category. It happened because I'm not sharing updates for a long time.
I haven't taken a week off since the last update, I've been working very hard and I'm thinking of releasing Hot Dawn as Episode 1-2-3-4-5...
There will be a lot of content in all episodes. (Not like minor updates that you can play and finish in 1 hour)

I understand you want to see new update but I decided to share Hot Dawn with long completed updates. It's okay for the game to stay in this category for now, but I'm sure you'll all be saying "It was worth it" when it is done.

thanks for the news, seeing your patreon page and the mark "abandoned", i thought it was dead. i'm glad you are going to continue your project. good luck

Reactions: fixerrr

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019

So what episode do you consider v0.08 to be? Will it just be episode 1? I just really want to do the bitchy sister so I hope we at least make it that far :sneaky:.

Reactions: fixerrr
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes