thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
*Explanation about the update* ( Please read )
Hey guys , I noticed that my game has been moved to the abandoned category. It happened because I'm not sharing updates for a long time.
I've also read comments that the game is abandoned, that's not true.
I haven't taken a week off since the last update, I've been working very hard and I'm thinking of releasing Hot Dawn as Episode 1-2-3-4-5...
There will be a lot of content in all episodes. (Not like minor updates that you can play and finish in 1 hour)

I understand you want to see new update but I decided to share Hot Dawn with long completed updates. It's okay for the game to stay in this category for now, but I'm sure you'll all be saying "It was worth it" when it is done.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. Love you all !
Just release a Prestige Edition butt plug update , like FreshMulan did for his Defenestration game. The f95 devs instantly removed the Abandoned tag. No Kappa.

Reactions: GR8PAIN and fixerrr

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
another one bytes the dust i guess.
tbf i forgot that this game exist long ago and can't remember was it good or not, so i don't really care. 1 game becomes abandoned an 2 more new games pop out every single day.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
another one bytes the dust i guess.
tbf i forgot that this game exist long ago and can't remember was it good or not, so i don't really care. 1 game becomes abandoned an 2 more new games pop out every single day.
Its none of them. I don't leave my projects until i share final version.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes