Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Well it must be a big update because its been months or milking
Months?

Thread Updated: 2022-02-26
Release Date: 2022-02-26
Also same time period for last Patreon post
But with 5 patrons and $3.89 a month of patron income, I'm gonna say it's not milking.

On the discord, today, Fixer answered when will there be an update with

Fixer v0.09Today at 1:36 PM
My friend it is very difficult to give an exact date. The best answer i can give that it will be soon
So... nothing so see here, move along, fixerrr will update eventually and we'll all cheer and go play it, until then...

Reactions: GR8PAIN and fixerrr
Mar 29, 2021
Well it must be a big update because its been months or milking
Well, I don't known, because the milking definition doesn't set a minimum for it, however, considering that he has 5 people to support him on Patreon for a good 3.89 US dollars a month, I say that the project survives only by his will and it's already nice that it is like this and not seriously abandoned!
And that has been more or less like that for years now, as far as I remember, with an all time top of 23 patreons and 350 USD reached only for November, 22th 2021.
What I'm trying to say, trying to contextualize, is that this is not a project that guarantees the developer so much income as to think that this is his very first priority in life, and that therefore development, if it exists, is natural to be slow ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: fixerrr

Active

Mar 11, 2021
Months?

Also same time period for last Patreon post

But with 5 patrons and $3.89 a month of patron income, I'm gonna say it's not milking.

On the discord, today, Fixer answered when will there be an update with

So... nothing so see here, move along, fixerrr will update eventually and we'll all cheer and go play it, until then...
Yes its been 6 months

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
well from my exp here in this forum and with this devs here
when a game is abendonned it is dead ....
there will be barely updates because the devs do other games or reached there goals via paetrons to get new hardware for there gaming riggs....thats the usual story...there are tons of devs here doing a great looking game, leeching paetrons in and after they got the money ... they are done....
this game here was great well it still is even with a lot of errorrs.. but i doubt there will be any update in the near future.. unless we have already end of 2024 ....

marcos10

Feb 19, 2018
guys, the game is abandoned but i miss some scenes, how to trigger the full heart events of main girls? mother, big sister, ecc

Reactions: fixerrr
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes